[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Entering 4 years >Dated other people >Kept myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1469013570806.jpg (22KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1469013570806.jpg
22KB, 500x374px
>Entering 4 years
>Dated other people
>Kept myself busy
>She's still haunting me

>Force myself awake when I dream of her
>Exercise when she enters my thoughts to distract myself
>Have started flogging myself when the thoughts enter my brain
>Hope that I will develop some negative association
>Feelings keep coming back stronger

How do I end this hell
>>
>>17908623
You have no choice but to suffer the pain. You'll get numb eventually.
>>
>>17908623
It will never end.
Even if you find someone new...
Someone even more wonderful than you can possibly imagine...
Your heart will be broken...
Over and over again.
This is the way of the world.
Those moments of joy will race by you.
You'll cling to them...
Learn to savor them...
Knowing they cannot last.
The years of heartache will dwarf the years of happiness...
Or at least they will seem to.
Some say it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.
I'm not so sure.
>>
>>17908629
>>17908647
surely there are more optimistic views than these
>>
>>17908649
Pushing away your feelings will only make them come back stronger. As painful as they are accept them while realizing you don't have to be stuck in those feelings. Imagine them floating down a river on leaves and look at pictures or videos of things you enjoy.
>>
Maybe you could write out your memories and explore your feelings, what do you feel and why you feel that way. You can ask yourself if its reality or not. Feelings are a beautiful part of being human.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483008453170.jpg (49KB, 720x880px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483008453170.jpg
49KB, 720x880px
>>17908623
I think you never actually got over your ex... You have to accept that she wasn't meant for you, and wish her well. I broke up with mine gf 4 months ago, it is hard, but we can deal with it!
>>
>>17908623
Anti-depressants, they'll help a lot.

Otherwise just time. I spent almost a decade with a girl I know how you feel op. I turned to drugs and they helped me move on. I still have weak days but its better than being like that 27/7.
>>
>>17908817
24/7* I'm an idiot.
>>
I've not had agf in 8 years. Between that I've kissed 2 girls.

Nothing more than that though.

Stop complaining. I know it's my fault and no one else to blame.
>>
What about this girl haunts you OP?
>>
Took me 5 years. That 3 years of limerence was BS for me. Other girls into me it is also BS. Don't feed it by seeing them often, IRL or otherwise. One day you'll see them and think they're busted as hell and what ever were you thinking. Guys get more handsome as they age too, so don't think you can't do better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.