[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, just downloaded Tinder after finding out that in my city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 417100805-1.jpg (2MB, 3744x5324px) Image search: [Google]
417100805-1.jpg
2MB, 3744x5324px
So, just downloaded Tinder after finding out that in my city it somehow became an app for serious relationships (probably due to extremely religious nature of the city). Annoyingly, a lot of girls don't write a bio or just write "Looking for something serious". Why do people do that?
>>
If you want to read someone's life story when it comes to online dating, try anything but fucking Tinder.
>>
>>17908411
That's what I did so far, but somehow all the girls on Tinder in my city are looking for significant relationships, but are not willing to divulge details before a match. This just forces one to either swap them all right or left, I can't fucking filter.
>>
>>17908417
Do you actually think a sentence or two would make any difference?
>>
>>17908433
That's a good point, but I think you can pack a lot into a couple of sentences. I don't have to see a glimpse of the personality (though I'd love that), but basic things like education, smoking, religiousness, work, kids, are make or break.
>>
>>17908438
>basic things like education, smoking, religiousness, work, kids, are make or break.
But that's not what people write in their Tinder bios. Like I said, if you want someone's life story, don't use Tinder
>>
Don't be stupid, they're not looking for a serious relationship, they carve the cock and are scared of being judged.
>>
>>17908441
I see, that's a real shame, I was hoping people would divulge more details about themselves if they actually want relevant people to talk to them

>>17908443
Thanks for your input, do you live in my city? I'm willing to put money on you being several thousand kilometers away. Protip: Don't make assumptions on the Middle East based on your western standards
>>
>>17908453

You'd lose your bet. I live in souther Italy that is basically middle east. High religious city and families. I met several girls from different hook up sites/apps, they only wanted the cock.
>>
>>17908453
>I see, that's a real shame, I was hoping people would divulge more details about themselves if they actually want relevant people to talk to them
I'm sure you not talking to them isn't a huge loss. If you don't talk to them, someone else will, don't you worry your little head.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.