[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to have a quarter life crisis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: JUST1.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
I think I am fucking up right now /adv/. I am turning 26 soon and I have not had any meaningful relationships with women. Zero.

I feel as if I am on some sort of clock and when you turn 30 you die basically. I have this sinking feeling that when I turn 30, I will be the exact same as when I graduated high school at age 18. My personality has not changed one bit. I consider myself a mature person and always have my wits about me. I never did any dumb shit in college or went out and got drunk or any shit like that. Never have and don't really have a desire to do it.

However, I am like in a panic because I wake up and ask myself if I am even living?! WHAT IS LIVING MAN!?

I feel like I gotta go out and like go to a brazilian strip club and snort coke or some shit. Like just FULL CRAZY.

I have no stories to tell, no interesting facts about myself. I have nothing. I feel like I have a empty personality. Like when people want to get to know me, what can I tell them? "Yeah, I am just some dude from a medium sized city in the USA. I like playing video games and listening music." !?!?!?!?!?!??!/

You see what I mean? I have NOTHING.
>>
Some people have unremarkable lives.
>>
You're tearing yourself apart because you think you're boring? Easy, make friends. Don't do anything crazy that will harm you, but push your boundaries a bit. Party at a club or play a sport with other people. Play an instrument? Make music with other people. Don't play an instrument? Learn to play one. There's so many things out there to explore, it's up to you to decide what your interests are. Once you find them indulge in them and make them a real part of your life. Again, don't snort coke or drink yourself to sleep, just open your eyes a little more and there'll be something out there for you. You're 25 going on 26, you have more freedom to do what you want, take advantage of that opportunity.

Don't knock yourself over it OP, I felt the same way at one point.
>>
>>17908348

OP here, what fucking kills me is my attitude. I want to go out and do stuff but something in my head just says "Just go back home and lay in bed. There is nothing with any purpose out here."

So I go home and just lay in bed after work. Its brutal. Anytime when I think of MAYBE doing something outside of my home.. that voice in my head just says "Forget about and just lay around. not worth the effort or time to just go somewhere to buy one thing and leave"

I am not sure what is wrong with me. I have few friends too.
>>
>>17908360
trip on acid. I'm serious. do it in a nice environment and with people you are comfortable with. you'll get this change in perspective. it won't be life changing but there will be a shift.
do it.
>>
>>17908375

Not really into drugs. My mind is weird. I don't like being in a weakened state of mind. I tried getting drunk once and I did get drunk but it like turns me into a animal. Didn't like it. People say drunk words are sober thoughts. Don't want to fuck around with stuff like that.
>>
>>17908379
Your body is 26 and your brain is 12. Instead of blasting yourself tomorrow, give yourself about 9 more years and you might come around.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.