[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf drives me insane and is mean to me, but shes qt and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483144123475.png (43KB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
1483144123475.png
43KB, 312x390px
my gf drives me insane and is mean to me, but shes qt and my only friend and I feel like my last chance at companionship
how do I make myself move on from her
>>
>>17908164
If she is loyal and you ever had love for her, then fight through this and keep her. I made the mistake of letting go of the love of my life because we were having a bad time for a few months and she was driving me crazy. It has been 7 months since the breakup and I can't stop missing her. Women do this from time to time they can't help themselves.

Specifics would help though.
>>
>>17908199
I don't even know where to start man...
>>
>>17908210
Don't make a hasty decision like I did bro. Think very hard about what you're giving up. Does she love you, do you love her/have you loved her? Could you get her back if you regret your decision?
>>
>>17908218
for one example, its been 2 years and her family still doesn't know shes dating me.. today, I asked her for a nude (which she sends all the time) and she called me evil and manipulative and said she doesn't love me..
>>
>>17908227
Oh, well stop talking to her and if she doesn't reach out to you then just continue on without her in your life. I thought this was a compliacted thing like you guys are constantly fighting or she seems distant, but her straight up refusing to shoe you affection and bersting you and telling you she has no love for you makes this open and shit. Test the validity of her statement by ignoring her, bitches HATE being ignored. If she cracks, and reaches out to you then you know she was just in a terrible mood, if not then she is telling the truth (rare for a woman) and you can move onto the next.
>>
>>17908297
we do constantly fight. almost every day
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.