[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0848.jpg (39KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.jpg
39KB, 660x574px
How should do it? Traumatic brain injury. Preferring most peaceful and painless way with the least amount of consciousness during.

My ideas
1: get hopped up on pills and buy gun headhot
2:get hopped up on pills jump off bridge or overpas
3: pills and booze then hang self
4. Overdose on fentanyl
5. Unlikely : blow myself up
>>
Do a flip and send me a visa gift card with the entire contents of your bank account thanks
>>
>>17908117
No im saving it for my real senpai
>>
>>17908116
why?
>>
>>17908125
My brain is mush. No use existing in this state. I went through college but fucked it u
>>
>>17908125
My brain is mush. No use existing in this state. I went through college but fucked it up
>>
>>17908125
Only girl I ever loved left me 25 no degree, now I have severe brain damage from an accident
>>
>>17908125
Only girl I ever loved left me 25 no degree, now I have severe brain damage from an accident. Trouble completing daily talks. Future break, I'm just s burden on my family I doubt they'll be that upsetp
>>
>>17908138
>>
Dude your family loves you and you shouldn't ever think this way. I lost a cousin who sounded a lot like you and we will never ever ever get over it.
>>
>>17908143
Either way I'm gonna go somewhere they'll never find me and do it so they'll just think I left the state Bc I don't like it here
>>
>>17908116
Read up on neurogenesis at least before you kill yourself. SSRIs have been suspected to help depression by increasing neurogenesis through brain derived neurotropic factor, BDNF. Read through pubmed a bit before you off yourself.
>>
>>17909089
Not implying you have depression; I'm saying you should experiment on yourself before you kill yourself. Also did you mean daily talks or daily walks?
>>
cross hanging, jumping off high places and ovedoses of drugs from your list.

Plenty of people have survived jumping off stuff, they all say that once they were airborne they would havegiven anything to be able to return to the fucking roof.

Those people who hang themselves without cuffing their hands first are usually found with blody nails and palms from trying to climb back up the rope once they have kicked the footstool away. You bet those who did cuff their wrists wish they hadn't.

if you overdose on drugs chances are you'll be found just "in time" and survive as a vegetable and your parents will literally have to sponge bath you and wipe your butt for the rest of their earthly existence. A cousin twice removed (or something)of mine did just that, unintentionally. Jesus Christ did that lad fuck his parents over.
>>
>>17909091
tasks, would be my guess.

Seriously OP, anybody is worth something. Seek professional help. Tell your doctor or a therapist how you feel. there are tons and tons of people out there who have the same problems as you, veterans or football players, find some support group and share.
>>
>>17908116
Don't, you selfish pussy
See >>17909613
>>
>>17908116
Shotgun in mouth
>>
whatever you decide, make sure you leave a suicide note that puts all of the blame for how you feel on the parent you hate the most
>>
>>17908116
donate your organs u selfish prick
>>
>>17909089
not unless ur bipolar
often times if ur thats suicidal then ur bipolar
bc with ddepression it should be having some good dday s too
>>
File: 1471154211331.gif (1014KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471154211331.gif
1014KB, 500x375px
>>17908116

I wish I had the guts to kill myself as well. Wish they had assisted suicide where you could just pay a doctor to euthanize me, I'm too fearful that my own suicide would get botched and I became a vegetable, one of the main reasons I don't do it, but still wish I could.

Feels bad man.
>>
File: 1478474208249.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1478474208249.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>17909613

No one is worth anything in this day and age, we are all replaceable easily by the system, our skills can be found cheaper and better all around. We are just cattle to be herded and used, we are nothing, and that bullshit fairy tale that someone actually cares out there is a lie, no one cares, not a single human being, and if they do, it's because they have other motives.
>>
>>17908116
if you want to kill yourself, buy a gun then go do whatever you've wanted to

want to kill a bully or a cop? go for it
want to rape a qt? do it faggot
go spend money, get blasted on drugs and hookers

it doesn't matter since you're gonna kill yourself, right?
>>
If you're going to kill yourself at least be creative.

>wear a super man costume and jump off a building
>cover yourself in honey and lay down in the desert while bugs consume you
>attach an antennae to your head and run around in a thunder storm
>climb up a really high tree with a saw and saw yourself out of the tree(prefferably while dressed like a squirrel)

The possibilities are endless op and if you failed at life then you should at least win at death
>>
>>17910454
What are a list of the other motives?
>>
>>17910500

Pretending to seem human, or pretending to care, politicians and activist groups who push against suicide whilst making millions for themselves whilst they are at it.
>>
>>17910500
they're horny
they want money
they need to use your car
they want to rob you
>>
>>17908116
Can you drive?
Just drive to SF and jump off the golden gate with pills.
Tell your family you are going on a trip.
I would kill myself too if I were in your position.
>>
>>17910507
>>17910512
I have met dozens of people in my various walks of life that would bend over backwards to help someone in need. But you are both right to an extent. Most people are like that, yes, to find those dozens its like sifting through a river of shit to find a piece of gold at the bottom.

They don't do it for any kind of personal gain, the thought of doing something good and being hyped up with the thought "I'm such a good person", or doing it to fill their own void.

They do it because they want to not because they have to. If the world was inherently greedy and evil we would have eaten ourselves alive a long time ago.

There was a man I knew a while back that he didn't have much of money to his name, could barely afford to pay the bills, and people would steal off him all the time. He had cancer (I think at this moment it's spread all over his body except his head) and could barely walk. He still decided to go to a kitchen he owned and give out food and make hot meals to those who needed them or just people that wanted a meal, he didn't care.
>>
When you look back to this thread 10 years from now, apart of replying to our comments, you'll be so grateful that you didn't take the easy way and believe me, you won't do it, you don't have the guts and deep inside yourself you know there is so much stuff to experience in this life that it isn't even worth it.
>>
>>17908116
>>17910584
Well I forgot to tag you in my latest reply, but let me tell you, this disease that you have, it'll probably fix by itself, as the brain is one of the most resourceful things that exist.
And whatever obstacles this injury gives you, use them to fuel your anger and if you finally decide not to take the easy way, set up a personal goal and use this same anger to accomplish it, not only it has worked for me but it will also work for you.
>>
>>17910610
injury*
>>
File: 19.jpg (205KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
205KB, 800x600px
enlist in the army and volunteer to the most dengerous missions out there.
>>
remember that none of the problems you have will disappear if you choose to live, new ones will arise and many you already have will get worse

that's going to be the a constant throughout your life

your suffering won't end until you die
don't get caught in this cycle of misery if you can help it

the ones telling you to live don't know how you feel, and whatever advice they give isn't applicable to you

don't trap yourself. you're smart enough to know how to get out, so do something before you're no longer able. the people telling you to choose life won't fix your problems for you and don't respect nor understand your experience. be weary of them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.