[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with someone who cannot be dealt with? >Living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: bossu.png (190KB, 274x372px) Image search: [Google]
bossu.png
190KB, 274x372px
How do I deal with someone who cannot be dealt with?

>Living with my brother and mother
>I'm a relitively clean and organized person
>he's messier than sin; rotting food under his bed, farting uncontrollably, stinking up the house
I can't afford to move out and my mom loves him too much to kick him out.

The problem is, he's VERY aggressive and will lash out verbally against ANYONE who even mentions cleaning to him.

I wouldn't care normally, as long as my room was clean. But my mother's going through a lot right now. I want to undo all the wrongs that have happened to her (moved to US with my dad, dad treats her like shit, etc) by being the best son I can be for as long as she's here.

My brother is the complete opposite:
>Yells at her
>swears at her
>hijacks her room when she's out of the house, stinking it up which makes her depressed because all she wants is a nice house
>thinks violence solves everything

The only reason I haven't beaten him in his sleep is because my mom made me promise to:
>Always treasure family
>never fight family
>always find the peaceful solution
violence would only hurt her.
>refuses to obey her because he pays rent

How do I reason with the unreasonable? How do I make him see that he's hurting our mother, emotionally and psychologically? I've already explained to him the damage he's doing, but he replies with "I don't care bro"
>>
>>17907817
>refuses to obey her because he pays rent
I meant to put that in a different spot, but yeah.
>>
File: x7aiumcrsiudumaxmpue.jpg (44KB, 636x343px) Image search: [Google]
x7aiumcrsiudumaxmpue.jpg
44KB, 636x343px
>>17907817
>>17907822
Sounds like an annoying leech that should get his ass beaten for being a filthy scumbag.

You can't change people like him. Sounds to me like your mother prefers your messy shit stain of a brother because he's acting like a little kid. And little kids always need a mom around. Which kicks your mom's maternal instinct into gear.

My opinion? Talk to your mother, let her know how much of a scumbag he is, even take pictures of all the bile that's underneath his bed. All the shit he does. Then show it to her. If she still refuses to do something about it, then that's it for the moment. Save money to move out, and get your life in place. If you get a decent enough place, offer your mother free sanctuary there. Is the least you could do after everything she's done for you. As for the older brother, if he can't get his shit together, the world will chew him up, hopefully he'll realize he needs his act together before the it's too late.
>>
File: 1480895762417.jpg (27KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480895762417.jpg
27KB, 720x576px
take pics and then threaten to expose his bitch ass. or beat the shit out of him.....
>>
>>17907861
shit no violence forgot. try and get him to do something productive, maybe reason with him in a way where he won't lash out. try and convince your mum to kick him out. or call animal control.....
>>
File: doubt.png (570KB, 632x731px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
570KB, 632x731px
>>17907832
My plan is actually very similar to that! I'm saving up once I get my career started so I can live on my own and send her back to her home country and send her money to help her out since I'll be making decent money. That way she can be with her close family (she came here alone with my dad and her relatives rarely visited while my dad's entire family all lived within an hour of us) and live comfortably with his sons visiting twice a year. She deserves that.
>>
>>17907891
Do it OP, become the best son your mom deserves.
>>
Sometimes the only way to get a message through is a lot of smacks to the head
>>
>>17907817
Offer to clean that smelly faggots room for him. If not, just do it when he is out of the house.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.