[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considering an appointment to a sexologist for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: untitled.png (141KB, 530x290px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
141KB, 530x290px
I'm considering an appointment to a sexologist for the first time. I'm still worried and upset everybody believes i'm gay for beng single too long even if i'm full straight and attracted to women. Is it expensive to attend a sexologist?
>>
>>17907681
>Is it expensive to attend a sexologist?
I don't know. Maybe you could call them, and ask about their rates.
>>
>>17907681
He or she's a professional who's services are all but guaranteed to not be covered by insurance, it won't be cheap. But yeah, like the other guy said, I'd ask them.
>>
I thought a sexologist was for couples. It might be a bit weird if you showed up with just your hand.

I suggest trying a regular counsellor if it's not too expensive.
>>
>>17907698
Counselors are hard to find where i'm from.
>>
>>17907711
But sexologist aren't ?
>>
>>17907681

In previous generations you would not survive because you are genetically inferior.

The problem is you-- you're not a man, you're a child. Turn yourself into a man and you will have no problem with women.
>>
>>17907681
Why? You don't seem to have any problems. You're a happy heterosexual guy who happens not to be married. It is everyone else around you who leap to the assumption that there's something wrong with you who are weird.
>>
>>17907681
What do you expect the sexologist to do? What problems do you have that you think can be fixed by a sexologist?
>>
Dude the secret to getting women is getting their attention, small talking, insulting them a little bit then immediately taking it back but in a "oh I was joking" way not a "im a pussy way" and touching, lots of social touching.

I've said this a million times and not even the feminist bitches who lurk /adv/ have ever corrected me.
>>
>>17908480
Women who only interested in friendzone, golddiggers. Get it?

>>17908665

Same case people go to the movies and see someone sitting at a seat alone and they get shitscared.

>>17908702

How can i get a date in an age where all women are divorced and with 3 or4 children. and if they care about a man with a Masters degree and lotsa ca$h.

>>17908713

That's easy for you to say but times change.
>>
>>17907681
wtf? is it at all like that pic?
do you really get intimate in front of the therapist?
>>
>>17908740
Wait. So your problem is that you can't attract girls? No, you don't need a sexologist. You just need a bit of common sense. And effort. If you're on /r9k/, stop going there because it's toxic for your mind.

How old are you, have you ever had a gf or sex, have you tried dating sites or Tinder?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.