[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most stressful time of the year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1851.gif (1MB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.gif
1MB, 750x563px
Are the holidays always so fucking stressful???

This is was my first holiday season since I beat my anxiety. But for some reason this has been the most depressing and stressful season ever. Why the fuck? This should have been the best since I beat my anxiety. But it's been shit.

Tomorrow? All I feel is fucking stress about tomorrow. EVERYWHERE has all this shit about NYE and this Kiss for the New Year shit. So pretty much almost everyone in the world is going to be kissing and Fucking tomorrow night right? That's societies expectation right? Well I'm not going to be able to meet the Fucking timeline. How the fuck could I possibly meet a girl tomorrow, and get her to kiss me?? Fucking how? And if I don't, then I'm fucking wrong??

Holidays seem like bullshit to me now. I never felt this stress during holidays before when I had anxiety. But holy shit this past Christmas sucked dick, and I'm so Fucking stressed over tomorrow
>>
>>17907415

Yes. I blame the sugar.
>>
File: 1461805266904.gif (2MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1461805266904.gif
2MB, 200x180px
>>17907415
>>17907419
>>
>>17907419
I blame it on people holding banquets during these days.

Do you have any idea how much food old people put away? The numbers are staggering enough to cause me to cry. I get paid for this, but my everything is sore.
>>
>>17907419

What
>>
It's funny how you just point to being single being the worst part of New Years, and while I guess that's why I a lot of people get upset this time of year and over the holidays. You're forgetting that a lot of people get upset over the New Years because they aren't satisfied with how their year went. Maybe they're stuck in a dead end job, they're poor, etc. The prospect of the next year being just as horrible is usually what does them in. They just think, "well shit, here's the next shitty year after this shitty year..."

How about you stop being a pussy and do something to change our life. Go out and get a girlfriend if that's what is eating you. inb4 it's hard. No shit, life is hard. Quit complaining and do something about it though. Holidays are only stressful if you're weak and let things get to you instead of thinking about how you'll fix them and actually fixing them.
>>
>>17907415
you must be in hs if you wish you could have a gf/bf on christmas. so if you are or you have a baby brain i will let you know that in thefuture youre going to wish you were parting with friends during that time instead of doing gay shit like playing with each ot hers noses.
>>
>>17907442

But society sets this standard this time of year.

I got so much shit when people asked me "hey man what did you get and give for Christmas?" And when I said I didn't celebrate it people started asking me questions and felt bad for me.

I don't want to hear that shit again. But I will because if I go to a bar tomorrow night, how am I suppose to meet a girl and get her to kiss? That shit doesn't happen.

I am working on my life. I beat my depression and anxiety 4 months ago. I've been going to the gym a lot and getting in better shape, and I'm making money at work. But with this being my first not depressed/anxious Holiday season... god damn it sure was fucking shitty. I don't fucking know how this could have been so bad. I'm dreading the next 2 days...
>>
File: 1472314286819.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472314286819.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>17907462

It's amazing how >>17907442's point went completely over your head.
>>
When I was 12 both of my parents went to jail Christmas day at 5:00 AM for domestic assault. Get a grip you loser.
>>
>I beat anxiety
>I'm so fucking stressed, guys

No, I'm not so sure you "beat" anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.