[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've found a girl who wants me to meet and muff dive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So I've found a girl who wants me to meet and muff dive her.

I've never done something like this before, any advice or things I should be aware of?

We are meeting in a public place
>>
>>17907303
Yeah whatever you do don't muff dive her where you meet her. People get upset about these sort of things and the police take a dim view of it.
>>
>>17907314
I'd never have thought of that!
>>
>>17907320
Lulz seriously though just go and enjoy yourself. As long as she's washed you'll be good to go.

If she hasn't washed then get the hell out of there.

I ain't gonna go into the risks of STI's because you're gonna do it anyway.
>>
>>17907340
Yeah, I'll be checking she's clean (literally and STD wise) and stuff. If i get down there and it stinks, I'm out.

She may lie about the STD part of course, but whats the worse that I can get from oral?
>>
>>17907345
oral herpes
>>
>>17907360
>oral herpes
Genital herpes will be fairly obvious though, right?
>>
>>17907345
As the other anon says - oral herpes is probably about as bad as it gets and trust me there's every chance you will see signs of it (sores) of she's currently infectious although that's not an absolute garuntee.
>>
>>17907365
Well I'll make sure to have a good look and make sure I don't see anything. And once I'm done, I'll clean my mouth with some soapy wipes or something, just to be sure.
>>
>>17907303

Make sure you get at least about 10 feet up before the dive. Face first, or you'll break your arms when you land.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.