[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where could I find a girl that's an introvert like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1482887728071.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482887728071.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
Where could I find a girl that's an introvert like me?

Somebody who just prefers silence over conversations, or chilling inside and watching movies in PJs with Pizza instead of going out. Somebody who'd rather just lay there and talk to me instead of wanting to go somewhere out?

I don't mind going out, as a matter of fact, I love hiking. But I don't like doing it too often. Maybe 3 times a week, at most. But that's it.

I'm a video game nerd, and somewhat of a gym rat. But I don't expect to find the stereotypical "G@M3R GURL"

I just want somebody that I can enjoy being alone with, and have a comforting presence with me.

I don't know if I'm using the right terms, but where do I find some one like that?
>>
Aren't most girls like that?

Also I love the Russian metro.
>>
>>17907213
That's me. I wouldn't call myself a shut in, but I rarely go out. Even my friends and I just meet up like once every month or so when we scavenge the free time and just drink at home and chill on our patios.

I met my boyfriend by a trick of fate one night when a friend begged me to go to a local gig with her so she wouldn't be alone. Bf is actually really charismatic, but needs alone/chill time constantly, so in that sense (the need to be alone to regenerate) we are the same so it works.

The only other place I meet people is college, but I kinda just go there, and go home and not stick around. I honestly think that in order to meet an introvert, you need some luck on your side.

I think in order to not get confused with "gamer gurl" and introvert. I'd say, don't always go for the nerdy girl. I think lots of extroverted girls play vidya nowadays. I'd also say, that once up to that point, if she has tons of followers on social media, she probably is not an introvert.

This is even coming from an introvert girl trying to find introverted female friends. It's so fucking hard.
>>
>>17907226
Not that I've had experience with. I used to live in chicago, and almost every girl in my high school was always going somewhere, or doing something. I never found a girl like that.

And yeah thanks man, not my work though I just got it off of an A E S T H E T I C Facebook page.
>>
>>17907213
when you figure this out, let me know

>>17907226
not in my experience
>>
>>17907213
you and me both, OP. I just want to spend my time with someone, not party and fuck all the time.

The problem with not being able to find them is that they're just like you. They're introverted. They don't want to be seen purely for the reason of being to shy to deal with the attention.

Are you in college? If so, meeting people in your classes is your best bet. If not, then I'm not sure. try and get out as much as possible to places like bars, coffee shops, etc. places that people would want to just chill, like you.
>>
>>17907235
I always thought girls had a much easier time finding friends to be truthful.

But yeah thanks anon, I guess I need to wear a 4-leaf clover from now on. I don't stick much with people in my community college because honestly, I don't find anything they talk about interesting.

Thank you though I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>17907246
I just moved from Chicago to Texas, so I should at least try and get to know some of my new classmates. Thanks bro
>>
>>17907250
>I always thought girls had a much easier time finding friends to be truthful.
I do make slight friends/acquaintances, but think about it, if you haven't found any introverted girls, what do you think all the extroverted girls do with their extrovert friends? They all want to get dressed and go out and do something and be around people. A lot of those girls get stir crazy sitting at home. It's hard to get deep friendships with extroverted girls when you're an introvert.
>>
>>17907237
I don't know, I for one highly prefer the couch over the movie theater (or hiking trails) when I'm in a relationship. (Woman here.)

I travelled a lot on this type of metro, the memories...
>>
I think around the new year might be the best time to do it. There should be a bunch of introverts (of both genders) saying "this is it, this year I'm going to try to meet new people", and they'll try to find any kind of local social gatherings and attempt to distantly participate in them.

After February comes they're probably all going to give up though, since nobody can ever commit to their resolutions, and they've gone back into the lone zone after the crushing emotions of being alone on Valentine's day again.

You're much more likely to have a chance asking about friends of friends though. I mean the chance is still ridiculously small, but it's more likely than finding the shy qt wallflower of your dreams at a local thing that hasn't already been found by someone else.
But hey, take a chance.
>>
>>17907270
IT does make a lot of sense. I just started talking to my ex whom I broke up with over a year ago. Before she was fun to talk to and we had a lot of deep talks. And I really enjoyed those. Now whenever we talk she just talks about whatever fuckboy she dated and the "funny things" that happen to her at work. She became self absorbed and rarely asks about me. I really couldn't care at all about what she tells me now. Is really sad.

>>17907271
Yee me too, a lot of times just chilling in bed and talking with my partner honestly beats going outside to the bar. I also remember sleeping a lot and just hanging out with friends in the metro in Chicago.
>>
>>17907213
Online dating might be your best bet. Not tinder because obviously, but there are plenty of websites to try out.
Look for people that have bios that seem awkwardly typed, too serious, etc. Like they had a difficult time coming up with it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482950467492.jpg (48KB, 711x702px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482950467492.jpg
48KB, 711x702px
>>17907305
Any websites you'd recommend?
>>
>>17907341
I can't vouch for anything because I've never used any, but I had a teacher in the 8th grade who seemed very awkward find her husband on eHarmony. I also know of an awkward but still somewhat handsome acquaintance find a cute gf with OkCupid years ago, and they're still together.
>>
>>17907341
interpals, it's not strictly for dating but most of the men that go there are there for that. It's international so there's lots of variety. Don't fall for someone if you're not willing and able to relocate there and avoid Thai women
>>
>>17907250

lol what? im a dude and even i know thats ridiculous. men can walk into a room and the ugliest guy will bond with the most attractive guy over the stupidest shit like a movie. once any commonality is found men will get along fine.

women tend to get bombarded with guys which aren't real friends as you're probably aware. when it comes to talk to other girls it looks rough to me. they are judgy of every little thing.
>>
>>17907213
so you want her to shut up and give you sex? try a robot.
>>
>>17907235
>That's me.
>Even my friends..
Huh?
>>
>>17907486
Being introverted doesn't mean being friendless.

I have two close friends from when I was 13 years old.
>Even my friends
I was referring to them.
>>
>>17907235
"Where can I find girls like this?"

"Hi let me not answer your question but tell you about myself instead"
>>
I'm in VA OP, by the sea. But I don't play vidya anymore (not that I don't want to. I have other priorities.)
>>
>>17907575
I'm guessing that's a way to ask for my Snapchat.

It's hoxesandclorox

>>17907476
Go back to Tumblr you twat. Not what I said at all.
>>
>>17907213
Well I don't like to watch movies or series because they are a waste of time.
I don't like to talk because I can't control my emotions and stuff can get weird.
I've never done college because it's a waste of time and I rely on my actual experience on my job (god bless non america, fuck bureaucracy where a piece of paper says you can't or can do something)
I only sleep 3-4 hours a night because more of it is wasting time.
For me everything is a waste of time including social interactions. The thing is you don't find girls like me for example is because they sit at home and do stuff by themselves. It's really that easy. You can't expect to find the introvert types in the club or anywhere outside. I only leave my apartment maybe once a week, sometimes less if the weather's bad. I usually don't even see the light of the sun for the whole winter because in the few hours there's light, I'm locked inside my flat.
I think I'm starting to go a bit mad because I haven't actively spoken with anyone in a week since Christmas when I got called my my sister to check on me, see if I'm still alive I guess. I can go on for weeks without opening my mouth to speak

Dunno man, why would you want an introverted girl? Why wouldn't a happy-go-lucky, social girl be better than having to deal with my kind? I'd just drag you down to my level of degeneracy and pettiness. Seriously...

>>17907250
>I always thought girls had a much easier time finding friends to be truthful.
From my own experience and insight into people interactions, girls are usually social butterflies but the introverted ones are REALLLLLY fucking introverted and autistic, even more than /r9k/ neckbeards. The fact that you usually don't see any is because they're like that, almost fucking invisible.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473197143208.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473197143208.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>17907679
Because I feel like I don't have to fill up much expectations. Girls like you much rather simplicity than all the other unnecessary shit of "oh meet my friends" or "Let's go shopping to this one specific store I ask". I hate that. With girls like you, I can sit down the whole winter, and not get yelled at. My exes idea of a romantic date was going to olive garden, then movies, then walking in the mall. It all sounded like a drag, and when I offered to just stay in her house and cook, and rent a movie, she got annoyed at me. I didn't enjoy the date either.

See what I mean? And if the whole concept of insecurities came into play, I'd always have somebody that can definitely relate to my social anxieties and alienation.

I think you're just thinking of yourself as a drag because doing normie shit is the standard.
>>
>>17907679
this >>17907696

don't beat yourself up over it, anon. Introverted girls really are the best. you have no idea how special you are.
>>
>>17907602
>introverted
>Snapchat
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>17907679
No, you just sound depressed.

I'd call myself introverted but Im still fun to be around, I'm very lively and love to be around people but I can only take so much social interaction before I need some alone time.

Also before you start hitting on me I'm a dude OP, but gl I'm looking for one too
>>
>>17907727
I wasn't planning on hitting anyone my guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>>17907715
I have it to keep in contact with the very few friends that don't live near me anymore.
>>
File: e38416d165b82.jpg (25KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
e38416d165b82.jpg
25KB, 516x516px
>How do I socially interact with a girl who doesn't like to socially interact?

let me know if you ever find an answer, OP
>>
>>17907727
>No, you just sound depressed.
I'm more like post-depressed desu desu. I've been depressed for a long time, true, I never fit in, I never had any true friends, everybody avoided me for being weird and liking insects and aliens and all the normies avoided me like the plague.
So yeah, I tried to fit in and couldn't so I became depressed and sad. I've been so depressed that I collapsed onto myself, literally imploded and became a new person. I used to care less and less, until I cared more and more and right now I openly embrace my true self. With all the weirdness, conspiracies, occult stuff, practicing chaos magic and wearing the same clothes for weeks.
I'm not depressed, I'm just not hiding myself anymore and that's giving this weird "I don't care" aura about myself.. People mistake that for depression but really, I've just learned to accept my flaws and strong points as they come. I may be ugly and awkward but I'm also fucking smart and I own that shit.
I think the only person that likes me is my boss because he knows he should pay me more but won't because I also have no papers due to never finishing college. Also yeah, fuck college, it's literally making my dumber. One hour sitting in a class full of retards is one hour lost when I could have studied something on my own at home.
>>
>>17907765
college is almost exclusively for discipline and other life building things nowadays. a lot of people saying "fuck college, I don't need it" really miss the point of it. Plus, degrees get you massive cash, as long as you're not a business major or something like that.
>>
Where can I find people period? Like not even girls I just want to meet someone other than the few people who I was friends with during school or people I met on the Internet?
>>
>>17907793
as a man in his 30's, I have absofuckinglutely no idea
>>
File: IMG_9973.jpg (169KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9973.jpg
169KB, 530x600px
>>17907213

Come join us OP! :)

>>>/int/69259103
>>
>>17907213
I would be your girlfriend, but I'm a male sorry
>>
Don't go out and meet "potential gf's." Go out and meet people. The more people you meet, the more connections you make. Say you meet your friend's friend who's friend is single, and likes you.

I don't know. Sometimes we go through phases in our life where our entire focus is forced upon ourselves. We lose touch with reality for a while, barely meet anybody. Then all of a sudden the people you knew are gone, and new ones enter your life.

I think a lot of us are in transition phases. Every gf I've had came into my life at the most unexpected time and place. Don't stress. Everything is happening exactly how it's meant to happen.
>>
>>17907873
How do I meet people?
>>
>>17907873
>I think a lot of us are in transition phases. Every gf I've had came into my life at the most unexpected time and place. Don't stress. Everything is happening exactly how it's meant to happen.

GOOD attitude, dude. Stick it that, and it'll take you far.
>>
>>17907785
Yep, it seems that I have missed the point of college in it's entirety then.
I don't like being around others, I don't like forming bonds and relationships with anyone due to constant disappointment in everything "human" and I already have a job for which only my past history and experience helped, so fuck degrees.
What's the point of college for you? I'm genuinely interested, anon.
Besides meeting new people, obviously.
>>
>>17908062
the point of college for me is to get a mechanical engineering degree and pursue my dream of designing and building robots, as well as having a degree that will guarantee me loads of cash right out the bat. This degree, however, is one of the hardest ones to get. but that's the thing. going after a degree like this teaches you valuable lessons in life, from things as broad as not giving up, to more menial things like "how to work hard, knowing that in the right direction, your work will pay off." college doesn't necessarily teach you hard fact lessons (other than classes, of course lel), you really take what you can from it. Those types of lessons usually end up what stick with you the most in life, and are what I, personally, value the most while going through, as well as going to at all, value about college.
>>
File: worthy_0.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
worthy_0.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Online dating. It's where people who don't go out much get to meet. I met my current gf there and we've been going strong for over 5 months now. Spend most of our weekends doing what you describe while occasionally going out for films or a drink.

Word of advice: don't drag out the online chat. If you like what you see, say hi, chat a little and cut to the chase; ask if they'd be interested in talking over coffee. It shows confidence in yourself and gives you a straight answer as to whether they're interested in you too.
>>
>>17907213
>Gym rat

Oh boy I only wish ...
>>
>>17907213
You are the future of this country, you regressive manchild.
>>
>>17908973
>t. Cuckold
>>
>>17907258
OP? If that's you, too bad you live in the US. A tad too far away
>>
>>17907873
Great post
>>
>>17907873
>Everything is happening exactly how it's meant to happen.

That part is bad but everything else is good advice
>>
>>17907213
Fuck OP, I wish you knew me and we lived in the same country TvT
Those things you mentioned are all I want off of a relationship but I live in the third worldo.
Gud luk OP, I assure you there are girls like that because I exist and I hope you find a comfy qt3.14
>>
>>17907213
This is literally what I want. I would be so happy if I had this, but Everytime I go out and put effort into meeting people, I meet people that want to hang out all the fucking time and then they get confused/upset when I want to spend time alone and it's just a perpetual wheel of shit, I'm about ready to give it up and just be alone forever
>>
>>17908973
Like the people who drink,party,fuck anything that moves and smoke weed all day are any better.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.