[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question from a femanon to other femanons. I'm very fat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: angel girlava.png (191KB, 267x298px) Image search: [Google]
angel girlava.png
191KB, 267x298px
Question from a femanon to other femanons.

I'm very fat. 315 pounds. Yes, I know that's a lot.
The thing is, I have a fetish for being very fat and for the first time in my life, I feel sexy. But I also feel like I should start losing weight so I can get to a healthy weight, and I miss not being able to wear a lot of clothes that don't fit now.
I honestly have no problem with getting back to the gym, I had lost 60 pounds before getting depressed and gaining a bunch of weight.

Should I say fuck it to feeling sexy and lose weight or stay fat and feeling super attractive?

pic unrelated
>>
You don't look sexy to anybody else,lose the weight Jesus ,I'm 140lbs if I ever got overweight I would do everything I could to lose it.
>>
>>17907191
Not even .1% of the population thinks that's sexy
>>
>>17907191

>I have a fetish for being very fat and for the first time in my life, I feel sexy.

Being insane isn't a fetish.
>>
>>17907212
True words
>>
>>17907191
You have a distorted self image. Work on your self image and self worth first.
>>
>come for advice
>everyone tells me I'm unattractive or crazy

I mean I wasn't asking whether or not to just off myself but I guess I'll do that anyway
>>
>>17907245
If feeling attractive means being an unhealthy weight, it is hard for most people to understand.
>>
>>17907245

To be fair, I think enormous women are sexy. I would also be way too embarrassed to introduce you to my friends and family, and you're likely too lazy to do a proper cam show.
>>
Er...

I am probably an exception but, personally speaking, and depending on your looks, I possibly could find that sexy.
>>
OK thanks for the advice
I've decided instead to just off myself to save the world from dealing with another crazy
have a good one
>>
>>17907280
Think of the poor fuckers who've got to pick you up off the floor
>>
>>17907280
Bye felicia
>>
>>17907191
Just calling it now
B8
>>
>>17907356
Fucking rekt
>>
>>17907356
Oh god my sides I'm going to hell
>>
>>17907191
alright OP I definitely understand your problem because its one I face too. I've always been attracted to fat women and have had a fetish for weight gain, over the years I guess it sort of rubbed off on myself because now I have fantasies about putting on a lot of weight. But I think you should really just keep this as a fantasy.

It is possible to be both overweight and healthy, but you'd have to lose about a hundred pounds to reach that point I think. So I think you unfortunately do need to get your weight under control. Oh and while I'm at it, you wouldn't happen to have pics would you?
>>
>>17907191
what about being overweight is sexy to you?
>>
>>17907968
Maybe the number of holes and folds to put dick in she has now
>>
File: 1467072288832.jpg (765KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467072288832.jpg
765KB, 800x1200px
>>17907968
>asking someone to explain a fetish
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.