[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal pleasure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_14242-DSC_0010-751091439.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14242-DSC_0010-751091439.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Okay so last week I borrowed my wifes dildo and thought I would give it a go.

It was super uncomfortable getting it in and when working it I just felt like I needed a dump. However, as I got going it became more and more pleasurable. Before long it was fucking amazing and I was plowing the fuck out of my ass while jacking off.

I now feel like the only way to improve on the experience is to have someone fuck me for real.

Am I totally gay now or just curious, I don't know. What is the best way of finding someone to fuck me?
>>
Why don't you just ask your wife to fuck you, makes the most sense. You both get to try something exciting, you won't feel gay, and you won't cheat. Go get her a strap on.

But let me guess you can't because of some dumb reason like you don't want you're embarrassed in front of your wife.
>>
Get pegged
>>
>>17907174
Talk to your wife about getting a strap on, also let her know you fucked your ass with that toy wich she uses on her vag
>>
>>17907174
Not gay unless you're into guys guys just get pleasure from that
>>
I appreciate the responses. I am not embarrassed about it but she is too prudish to go in for pegging.
>>
>>17907228
Did you ask her?
Don't cheat on your wife just talk to her about it.
>>
>>17907228
How do you know, you asked her?
>>
>>17907174
Think about what you consider sexy until you get a hard-on.
Now, if you were fantisizing about your Uncle Steve or any man plowing you, you're gay.
If not, you're straight.
>>
Sage advice friends. I guess I should just ask her about it. Thank you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.