[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is /r/theredpill ? I want to think some of it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 201x201px
How accurate is /r/theredpill ?
I want to think some of it is true but it conflicts with my irl experiences with women
>>
>>17907158

I don't know, this isn't fucking reddit.

Regardless, the red pill is bullshit, and if it conflicts with your real experiences with women, you should understand that there's no reason to have faith in some hyper-generalized message board that tries to bucket every girl into the same goddamned mindset.

Everyone's different, and you realize this after you get out of high school and college and see that people have their own distinct natures. Stop trying to use the internet to solve women.
>>
It's just the other side of the coin to raving feminism. They just need imaginary anecdotes to excuse their glass ego.

That being said, I'm perfectly fine with treating women like children. The majority of them are looking for a babysitter. I'm still happily married, I just feel like it explains a lot of things about how they think and act.
>>
Well which do you think reflects the truth about women... your personal experiences with women, or an internet blog?
>>
>>17907253
my experiences,
now that i'm thinking about it, they sound like they've never talked to a women or have any real interests.
Its literally as easy as just asking them out and if they reject move on.
>>
>>17907158

Very inaccurate, would not recommend as a projectile.
>>
>>17907158
The self-improvement and motivational bits are pretty good. The women logic is shit tier.
>>
>>17907376
That is essentially what the core of theredpill is. Self improvement and not taking shit. There are a lot of angry people on there though
>>
>>17907158

experiment with what you think is true but if you know parts of it conflict with reality, then dont be surprised when more of it conflicts with reality.

the problem with the red pill is that it insists all women are essentially evil but you still need to have them because you're stupid, and that all women are basically robots who run the exact same program and will always react the exact same way to everything.
>>
If I ever found out my boyfriend was a secret red piller I'd leave him in a second and Blick his number.
>>
>>17907158
sounds like some flawed perspective. read some post about how your the enemy for a woman leaving you and use it as a chance to improve. i mean yeah thats alright but its dumb if they want to leave without at least fixing his or her problems sounds kind of selfish.
>>
>>17907458
Well, that would only mean that the redpill worked, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>17907515
holy shit rekt
>>
> How accurate is /r/theredpill ?

You're better off trusting >>>/pol/ and >>>/r9k/ for your daily dose
>>
>>17907585

Boards aren't that accurate either.
>>
>>17907253
>>17907376
In most arguments anecdotal evidence is considered worthless but here people are saying it reflects the truth about women... really makes one ponder.
>>
File: derper.png (83KB, 197x186px) Image search: [Google]
derper.png
83KB, 197x186px
>>17907163
>I don't know
>it's bullshit

How coherent of you.
>>
>>17907158
I would say that it is a useful mindset to be able to apply, but not a hard and fast rule for all women. Day to day, human beings are not as darwinian or freudian as they are in these theories.

You will find, though, that some women will act in this very stereotypical fashion and respond very well to a dominant man. The phenomenon of "shit tests," for instance is a very real one that I've encountered and knowing how to deal with it got me laid on numerous occasions. Just... don't be an autist about it. Take it in moderation.

See also: /r9k/s view of women and "riding the cock carousel, only wanting chad, settling for beta provider" etc. you *will* find women who embody this in all walks of life, but they are not the only kind of woman out there by a long shot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.