[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I handle this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: DSC00215.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00215.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
Long story short...

I let my girlfriend move in with me about 4 months ago.

I have a snow removal company and keep all my company trucks in garage to keep the blocks warm in the winter.

Inside I keep the keys to all my cars on a hook in our bedroom closet.

I have told my girlfriend without exaggeration about 6 times total to never move any of my trucks or drive my vehicles for any reason (mostly because she's not on my insurance and has had 4 cars accidents in 10 years). I told her this after she moved one of my cars to park hers in the garage without consulting me the first month she moved in.

On the 22nd she again did this, She tried to move one of my plow trucks and hit another plow truck. Damaging the other truck and the hydraulics and plow of the one she was driving. The one she hit I had JUST bought and had not put insurance on it yet as it has not been equipped with a snow plow yet. She also damaged the block heater on the one she was moving

I was pretty pissed and told her she's paying for all of it. She said she was moving it so she could upload her Christmas shopping stuff and groceries and tried to make me feel bad for yelling at her.

I let it go for the holidays because I didn't want her upset about it over Christmas.

Today I gave her the estimate to have ME repair my trucks, Not a shop....and she said she doesn't think she should pay for it and she can't afford it and started to cry.
What should I do?

It's $3200 in damage with me doing all the labor and buying all the parts, AND doing the painting. Not to mention all the money and sleep I will lose having a truck off the road for the entire season
What should I do?

What would you do?
>>
This is terrible.

Is she dumb or an asshole? (That emotional manipulation, too...)

Tbh I'm overly protective of my belongings, so I would have not let her access the keys in the first place if she's not included on the insurance. But that's another story.

I would tell her to either to pay, maybe like 3x1100, and not 3k at once. Or to pay and move out asap.
>>
>>17907102
Does she pay part of your rent? Cable? Utilities? Groceries? If not, now she's gonna have to. At least half of the expenses.
If she does, then have that woman get a second job and pay for it. You warned her, she fucked up, and now she's gotta own to her mistake.
Relationships are a team effort thing, if she ain't putting in to her fuck ups now, then you're gonna be the one picking up after her all the time.
>>
File: HotSpot_Buster_sheep_001.jpg (72KB, 380x240px) Image search: [Google]
HotSpot_Buster_sheep_001.jpg
72KB, 380x240px
>>17907102
You need to sit down and say you need to understand what has happened here. Use non-confrontational language. Use " I must" " I loose" , not "you did" or "you didn't". Treat it like a joint problem to solve. God Speed OP.
>>
Mistakes happen and she should definitely own up to the damage. Don't women think emotionally or something? Try to explain it to her in terms she understands. Sounds like she doesn't feel responsible for it yet because it was an "accident."
>>
>I was retardedly tight-fisted about insurance and now I'm getting fucked in the ass for the exact reason that insurance companies exist.
>Letting a GIRLFRIEND move in with you

Even though you're a moron, she's still a bigger one. She fucked up. She'd better start setting up payments or look for another place to live.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 576x432px
First you gotta hide the keys from her so she'll never get them. But that's fucked. Must be the most awkward thing in the world to tell your gf who you live with to pay you, but if she doesn't do it, who will.
>>
>>17907126
lol another proof that i'm not a real woman. i couldn't relate to op's gf till you put it this way...

but looking at it from this way, hmmm:

"i'm so sorry i was so rude to you last time about that small accident. i understand how hard it was to balance all those christmas gifts. christmas was great. [offer her a piece of a self-cooked meal] you see, there's a lot of pressure that comes with my own business, so i went overboard. i apologize. and i should've brought this up as soon as it happened. i hope you understand. i know it sounds ridiculous to make a big deal out of such a small accident, but you how it is with business. i hope this won't affect our relationship otherwise." lol my stomach is turning with all the stuff above, point is, might be a good idea to take a step back, and then sneak in bill somewhere
>>
>>17907155
Uhh...I don't think I should do any of this.

Why should I butter her up to fix what she damaged after repeatedly telling her not to touch something?

I could even lose a contract over all this because there are time restraints on when properties have to be plowed and safe for customers/renters.
>>
File: 1471293818672.jpg (45KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1471293818672.jpg
45KB, 580x386px
>>17907102

Typical fucking woman, what a fucking dumb cunt, why do you put up with her shit?

I would just drive her somewhere far and shoot her and bury her dumbass.

You know she would rather break up and make you out to be the bad guy than pay for any of it.
>>
>>17907155

Holy fuck, do we have to coddle these dumb fucking whores now?

OP, slap her with the bill, if she refuses to pay, I'd take her to fucking court.
>>
>>17907168
i understand, no need to explain to me how terrible it is what she did. but your girlfriend doesn't get it.

like >>17907126 said, she probably doesn't even comprehend what she's done.
so you're left with a bad choice and worse choices, that long and stupid text is most likely the level she's open to.

if you want to see some money, you'll have to act like she has valid points, even if she has none.
>>
>>17907175
if op wants his money without the hassle of going to court...
we don't have to, but that's how their brain works.
>>
>>17907175
I know it sounds mean. But I think I'm going to do this

When you think about it...

Business is business. Women come and go

An maybe smarter ones.

She's not going to be happy though lol
>>
>>17907102
give her the boot.
you told her about this shit once. not only did she do it again, but the exact thing you told her you were worried about happened. profoundly disrespectful, if you ask me.
>>
Tell her to pay or be on her way.
>>
>>17907155
OP is not the one who should be apologizing...
>>
>>17907102

>What would you do?

Not date a dumb bitch. Seriously.
>>
Sounds like your girlfriend doesn't respect you m8, and is most likely only with you for your financial status and/or sexual prowess. If she did respect you, she'd wait until you get back home to move the truck if she really needed to do so.
>>
>>17907155
Explaining it nicely to her like this would only make her think that there's a bigger chance she can get away with it than before
>>
>>17907181
But what if she's 100% CAN'T pay you? What would you do? Just dump her. Yeah she was an idiot but I think she learned her lession...
And talking like this about your gf... just dump her because you clearly don't love her. How do you even move in with someone you don't love?
>>
>>17907249
i was getting bored of typing all that, but the idea is that she listens to the sweet talk, she pays, and then she's out of the house, never to come back.

if it doesn't work, op can still go to court.
>>
It's not that your girlfriend doesn't respect you, it goes beyond that. It goes beyond not caring. She doesn't even register you as a real person. This is common for extremely dumb narcissists. She is a sollipsist. She views you as an NPC in her world. She only thinks about herself. So of course when she doesn't view you as human it seems unfair that she should pay for damage SHE caused doing the very exact thing you told her not to. She also probably has ASPD, most accident prone people have it. Honestly you have a sweet ass company that does a kickass job. Unless you're a complete retard with a 2" dick you should have no problem finding a better girl, who actually views you as an animate object.
>>
Your girlfriend is obviously accustomed to dodging responsibility for her actions. If you make her do something she doesn't want to, it's likely she'll attempt to make you pay for it one way or another. She's shown a definitive lack of character. It's only a matter of time until you catch stealing from you, cheating on you, or similar petty revenge for holding her accountable.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.