[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When can you be true to your girlfriend about your insecurities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1482999259612.png (499KB, 489x493px) Image search: [Google]
1482999259612.png
499KB, 489x493px
When can you be true to your girlfriend about your insecurities?
>>
>>17907028
Always. I told her before we started dating
>>
>>17907028
Never. Use your family for that. If you dont have family use a friend she doent know and that you dont care about. Or go seeca shrink.
>>
Always. If you can't, she's a shitty girlfriend.
>>
Never, but you can tell her how to act so that it doesn't bother your insecurities. If you tell them your insecurities they will respect you less at best and take advantage of them at worst.

You tell your male friends about your insecurities that way if they try to take advantage of you you can beat the shit out of them.
>>
Always. You want this girl in your life forever? Prove it by showing her who you are, good and bad
>>
>>17907028
After you've already been an established couple for a while. If she's already committed it's not as likely she'll just drop the fuck out, but also try and make that as late as possible.
>>
>>17907028

Well, according to these people, always never.
>>
>>17907081
Seriously, it seems 50/50.
>>
>>17907028
What do you hope to gain by sharing your insecurities with your girlfriend?
>>
>>17907028
Before making her your girlfriend.

When I was younger I went the "never" way and basically dated a person who was into the super cool character I played instead of me which worked fine for about year until both of us started realizing that we're bullshitting ourselves and each other. Even though we're still friends, we were never dating material for each other to begin with and could've saved a lot drama if we were more open to each other.

This doesn't mean you have to go dump it all on a chick you date like she's your therapist from the get go but being open definitely helps long term. If the stuff was a deal breaker for her, it's better to know before you spend years with the wrong person just to have a girlfriend.

Also funny enough, being open about my insecurities actually made dating a lot relaxed and in turn easier.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.