[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this herpes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 20161230_135539.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161230_135539.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Is this herpes?
>>
No comments about toenails plz
>>
>>17906955
spider bites m8. dont itch em man cuz i know they itch bad. one of my toes are scarred because i was drunk and decided to itch and itched too hard cus feelsgoodman
>>
>>17906955
I'm not a doctor, so go see a doctor, but that's athletes foot.

Go see a doctor, or be like me and by Lotrimin Ultra. It worked for me, but I heard it doesn't necessarily work for everyone.
>>
No it's Lupus.
>>
I sure hope it ain't herpes
>>
Where condoms guys. Even when you masturbate. Trust no one. Not even yourself.
>>
>>17906959
Spider bites are painful to the touch.

Athletes foot feels good to scratch. You probably have athletes foot too, because it's extremely common. It's not scar tissue, it's the fact that you have an untreated fungus growing between your toes.
>>
>>17906974
It's okay, I'm already a fun guy
>>
>>17906979
Look, either see a doctor, or buy anti-fungal cream and see if it works.

I had athlete's foot for almost a year before I decided to do anything, and it took months before it finally went away.

Not only are you spreading it to other people, but the longer it goes without treatment, the worse it gets, and your foot could literally rot away.
>>
>>17906955

You got bit by spider. You can't get herpes on your foot. Wash your sheets
>>
>>17906984
Wash my sheets to prevent spider bites ok gallileo
>>
Cut your fucking toenails you disgusting fuck, no wonder you get fungus with that dirt on your toes.
Get some medical ointment based on panthenol and use it until two or three days after it is gone.
>>
>>17906989
Shut the fuck up what are you my nan?
>>
>>17907001
>I like having this disease so fuck off

Are you from /b/, OP? Are you 15 years old?
>>
Read the first post doofus. This is MY thread.
>>
>>17907001
Literally telling you how to deal with this and have it not happen again????????
>>
>>17907033
But it's 4chan.
>>
>>17907038
>It's 4chan so we have to be LOLXDRANDUMB

That's /b/. While there is memery elsewhere, random garbage is usually just that. Garbage.
>>
>>17907045
Thank you for saving my life.
>>
>>17907038
And you asked for advice and got it?
Like if you don't cut your nails what's the point of fixing your fungus, it'll just come back over and over.
That ointment isn't expensive but it isn't the cheapest either so you'd waste a lot of money just to keep your nails long and dirty.
>>
Hey guys I started this thread thinking it was herpes just let me chill for a second.
>>
>>17907110
Since over 90% of the global population has one or both strains, chances are you already have herpes, but that's not it on your foot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.