[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm terrified of aging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 310.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
Every single day I think about it, getting older. I am not afraid of death i'm afraid of losing my looks, my sex appeal, the freedom that society allows me, being in the "know". I'd rather kill myself than get old. I think about it everyday, I am 22 and a half now and all I want is for it to stop. Every week I look up insane, stupid, "futurism" chances over reverse aging technology that may exist when I am older. I know its snake oil lies but it comforts me.

What should I do?
>>
>>17906316
First, get over it.

Second, who the fuck cares? Why is looking beautiful so important to you? Do you think no one would want to be with you if you weren't pretty and young? Do you not believe in monogamous relationships? Do you think people are only friends with you because of your looks?

If so... what the fuck?

Lastly, start working out. Use lotion EVERY DAY. Avoid staying out in the sun for long periods of time or use sunscreen. Brush your teeth twice a day. Sit up straight. Eat a healthy diet. Take care of your hair.

Beauty is a state of mind and hard work. There are lots of women that remain beautiful well into their old age because they took care of themselves in their youth. Drinking, smoking, drugs, staying awake... after awhile it all takes it's toll on the body. If you were genuinely scared of aging then you would be living healthy right now.

Not to mention the fact your state of mind will drastically change as you age as well. You'll realize how retarded you're being and care about much more important things.
>>
>>17906316
>What should I do?

realize you are not alone

surprise all humans get older (if they keep living that is) and body functions decline so yeah getting really old is disgusting

but if you take care of yourself & you're lucky you can be a hottie until your 60s

the trick is WHO you are a hottie for :) as you get older the younger crowd is a waste a time so focus on people OLDER than you are

believe it or just look at what femmes do as they get older, they chase older guys
>>
>>17906341
Sorry hijacking thread.

You mentioned taking care of your hair. I'm a 25 year old female, and my hair has a lot of split ends and general damage. It's brittle and thin and I shed easily. I think it's because I shower every day, lest my scalp becomes overbearingly oily.

How do I repair or take care of my hair?
>>
>>17906425

ask a hair salon person

mostly dweeby males here :)
>>
>>17906425
Research deep conditioners, Research leave in conditioners, stop using hot irons or blow drying if you do.
>>
>>17906316
You're just depressed because you're not creating new experiences in your life so your perception of time is faster. Get out of the house and go to church or join a civic organization and get some friends, save up to go on vacation. If your job doesn't give you vacation start looking for another one.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.