[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realized I'm fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: oh_boy_07.jpg (29KB, 550x250px) Image search: [Google]
oh_boy_07.jpg
29KB, 550x250px
So I came to the realization I am fucked with girls in life. I'm 22 and never done anything before with them. My issue here is for the past two years I've been friends with this girl. We connected very well, had alot in common and talked about everything. We would talk about anime, memes, Manga, video games, everything. What I realized though was I could talk with her for a long long time and we wouldn't run out of things to say, but that was only because we connected. She's outta my league so I can't be with her but what is scaring me right now is if I ever do find a cute girl and go out with her I won't be able to talk to her like I do my friend. I'm not hot enough for the girl to always want to talk to me and start conversation and not want it to die no matter what. I've seen and heard it before girls that are really into a guy will talk about anything to him just to talk, but a lower tier guy like me has to do most of the talking and alot of conversations die out because it's mainly me talking.
>>
>>17906126
>She's outta my league so I can't be with her
how do you know? did you ask her?
>>
>>17906141
Dude trust me I wouldn't say that unless I'm 100% sure. She's waaaay outta my league. I never straight asked her but she gave subtle hints overtime. Like one day I worded a question wrong and it was lime wanna go here then here for dinner and make a day outta it. I meant me her and another guy and she said thathat sounds like a date, I politely decline.
>>
>>17906155
i don't understand how that means that she's out of your league
>>
>>17906205
OK lemme break it down

Me
>never been in a relationship
>overweight (200 pounds)
>fat face that's gross
>seen her exes and they all look alot better than me

Her
>fit in shape girl
>alot more experience
>literally gets complimented everytime she goes out by guys and girls
>can have any guy she wants

We are in two separate leagues so it'll never happen, and I'm not gonna try the whole well lemme ask her and then ruin our friendship. She means alot to me and I don't want to lose her like that.
>>
>>17906684
Lose weight and focus on self improvement, there's no other way. Women can smell desperation and that's all the advice I can spare.
>>
>>17906684
It's like you're trying to apply to a job that you have no skills for

Build your skills up and make a good resume before applying
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.