[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been feeling terrible for the past few months. I wake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bench.jpg (118KB, 900x658px) Image search: [Google]
bench.jpg
118KB, 900x658px
I've been feeling terrible for the past few months. I wake up every morning and feel bad about myself and keep finding/making different problems within my life.

As I get over one problem a new one almost comes almost instantly and some are completely irrational. Such as if I got a girlfriend she'd probably cheat on me or I was freak in school and deserved the bullying I got.

One of the worst is when I think about is everyone in my life being happy with someone else except me. Usually a school bully I used to have. Another is the idea that all these people who used to bully me are much seem to have way more friends and genuinely be happier than me yet they are such bad people.

Every single week it's something new. How do I stop feeling so self conscious and making these problems for myself and get my confidence back?
>>
Honestly, how many times do you fap a day?
>>
>>17906085

get some professional counseling
>>
>>17906183
Used to be once everyday/every 2 days. Stopped for about 10 days with no trouble and nothing changed.
>>
>>17906259

Oh. I was going to say I used to fap everyday. But I stopped and it really helped me a lot.

Anon, is there any way you could take 10 days and travel internationally? Getting away is very therapeutic. It's seriously helped me. And one of my friends who is a paramedic was going through some really bad times with PTSD and depression. I told him to travel, so he did and it helped him so much
>>
>>17906275
I used to travel often but I'm not in the financial position to do it now.

Another aspect of this is that I keep believing I'm almost over it and then I begin thinking about this "problem" problem that I end up finding something new. The more I try to avoid not thinking about it, the more I think about it.

I'm looking for a way to stop thinking about it period and to stop waking up with this feeling that there's a problem that I can't identify.
>>
>>17906304

You just need a way to clear your mind
>>
>>17906085
Do you have any close friends you enjoy being with? You should really take some time to hang out with them, it may not seem like much but getting support from just having company goes a really long way. If you dont, what about family? Spend some time with close relative if you haven't for a while. Being alone makes your situation worse and im sorry if you have no friends/family to go to but at least know that we're here for you if you need to talk bout anything.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.