[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a big club party in London for NYE, and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Ham Radio.jpg (839KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ham Radio.jpg
839KB, 1600x1200px
I'm going to a big club party in London for NYE, and it's being shown off as a rave of sorts. At these events, I'm sure there are lots of hood people and dicks wanting to stab you or take all your shit just for fun. My question to you lot is, how do I prevent that, and just enjoy myself? I may be on E during the night and I don't know how that will affect things. If you can't tell, it's my first time doing this.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>17906041
You first time on MDMA probably shouldn't be when you're scared of getting stabbed.
>>
>>17906053
There's no real better time to take it. I'm pretty much always scared of getting stabbed. I want to enjoy myself, but I don't want to attract any attention that would get me mugged.
>>
>>17906041
>how do I prevent that

get a gdamn clue and don't go to those things

why put yourself at risk ? those fuckups don't need a reason to kick your butt any more than they say - hey there's a dweeb let's go kick his ass
>>
>>17906165
How else am I meant to party and have a good time?
>>
I don't give a fuck about anything on e
Who the fuck stabs someone that's rolling

You're real concern should be being pricked by an AIDS needle. Those diesease spreaders are insane
>>
>>17906404
What the fuck ever happened to beers and Battletech? Dungeons and Dragons and dank weed? Chill the fuck out with the people who matter in your own home. You have zero reason to go to a den of degeneracy like that just to have fun.

Grow up.
>>
File: image.gif (495KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
495KB, 500x212px
>>17906490
den of degeneracy sounds like a sick club name
>>
>>17906490
I don't have those kinds of friends, I wish I did but I don't really think they exist or know where to find them.
>>
>>17906404

you don't need to go to some huge ass rave to party

find smaller places

and try to go with a crowd
>>
>>17906041
-go with 2 or more friends since some thieving faggot is less likely to mess with you
-dont bother with any flash jewelry or watches
-go easy on the E and take a smaller dose since the niggers are more likely to mess with people who are more visibly fucked or just abstain from E and smoke some joints or do a few bumps of ketamine
-apple doesnt fall far from the tree so if someone seems shady its probably cause they are
-keep phone and wallet in side pockets instead of back pockets
-dont take drugs from strangers (not even joint tokes) cause you dont know what the fuck some of these people put in their joints.

personally speaking i go to smaller events or a pub near my home on NYE instead of venturing out to some large scale event cause getting around after midnight is a real shitshow.
>>
Don't bring anything that you'd have to worry getting stolen. Small stuff I put in my socks... but you could also tape stuff to yourself I guess

I imagine it's different in england because of chavs, but in NEW england I expect more bros on MOLLY BRUH than anyone else. Chances of being stabbed are enormously reduced if you stay in crowds

I don't think your concerns are well founded
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.