[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Job Interview Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

A lot of books I read say women must have "a professional haircut." I usually do self-hair care including color and trim at home. My hair is blond and it is long, down to my waist. I don't have a stylist I like in the area, and going to a recognized salon downtown for a cut and color is something around a $300-$400 when you include tips (and no guarantee you will like it!)

Does "professional haircut" mean a hair cut by a professional, or does it mean hair that is cut and styled in a professionally acceptable manner?

Finally, I heard ponytail is the best option for long hair to avoid playing with it or it getting in your face. I personally do not play with my hair when I talk and I prefer it down. Opinions?

Pic related: closest thing I could find to my normal hairstyle except mine is blond and a bit longer.
>>
>>17905905
>Does "professional haircut" mean a hair cut by a professional, or does it mean hair that is cut and styled in a professionally acceptable manner?
Nigga, are you retarded?

Also if pic related is similar to your hairstyle, you should be fine.
>>
Having it pulled back into a tail or bun is for the removal of attention. Long hair is normally an attractive trait to guys and the reason they want you to look professional is because the attention is supposed to be given to the event, not you. This is why men have the standard, "jacket, white shirt, tie, black pants and shoes" and the standard look because it's supposed to show respect for where you are.
>>
>>17905915
Well, I don't think so because I genuinely was not sure of the answer to this. (When they say "professionally manicured fingernails," that means you went to a salon).

I am looking right now at the family portrait from Christmas and yes, my hairstyle looks exactly like that when I style it myself.
>>
>>17905919
Thanks for this. Yes, I have read this.
The point is not to seduce them with your looks.

The hiring manager and my immediate superior are both females who I consider attractive in their mid-40s. In this case, would it be appropriate to just wear my hair in the style that looks best (for me, I think that would be hair down).
>>
>>17905924
It's not just seduce, it's distracting. Even if the guy is in full businesses mode, it's natural for eyes to catch on what they find attractive. Simple things like that can throw an entire line of conversation off and it's easier to just do without. That's why no cleavage, extra make up, tight pants, colored hair, etc is all looked down upon. No offense to girls but for almost off of history, women were pretty much seen and not heard, so there's no need to try for extra attention in a public realm. It's kind of all -for- you.
>>
>>17905983
I see.
I will practice with my hair in a ponytail. It is not a style I feel comfortable with and I feel like it might even throw me off in the interview because I will have anxiety about it, but with practice maybe I can get there.

I think I have everything else covered. It has been really hard to find business jackets because I have a big bust but I don't want to look tacky so I am buying sizes way up from what I would normally wear in a shirt just to make sure that there isn't that cleavage stretch that makes me look like I am literally popping out of my shirt.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.