[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My BF just asked if I wanted to come out with his friends for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image_2.jpg (48KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
48KB, 540x361px
My BF just asked if I wanted to come out with his friends for New Years. I was under the impression we were gonna spend it together but I suppose not. Not that I mind, I don't wanna keep him from having fun, y'know? I don't want to be THAT girlfriend.

I have a diagnosed anxiety disorder which I am getting help for and I'm going on medication again soon but right now I'm super stressed out.

I feel so anxious and scared at the thought of going but also feel scared about being alone on New Years. I'm almost certain I'll be fairly upset and disappointed in myself and probably cry all night.

I was alone on Christmas Eve and most of Christmas and it was incredibly depressing. I don't want to repeat it but at the same time, going out is terrifying.

It's a lose lose situation and now I'm just perpetually upset and uncomfortable and stressed.
>>
hash it out with him

i.e

>8:30-9:30 hang out with his boys
>10:00-11:00 you two go out, say goodbye and wish them a happy new year
>11:30-12:30 spend new years together

simple
>>
Would you like to spend New year's Eve with me?
>>
>>17905626
>I was under the impression we were gonna spend it together
Just like Christmas is for family, NYE is for friends. You'll get to spend Valentine's day together.

>>17905633
That's a terrible idea.

But yeah OP if you have anxiety problems, talk to him about it. Let him now that if you come, he shouldn't just leave you in a corner of the room alone.
>>
More importantly, why is that seal pupper crying in OP?
It's breaking my heart seeing that mute anguish
>>
>>17905639
>>17905633

We talked it out. Everything is okay now.

Thanks /adv/, you always know what to say.
>>
>>17905657
that's great OP. Enjoy NYE, whatever it is you end up doing
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.