[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a social retard so help me here /adv/ >talking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2527.jpg (52KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2527.jpg
52KB, 544x499px
i'm a social retard so help me here /adv/

>talking to chick
>not really flirting but it would be nice to get somewhere with her
>she says she isnt interested
>thats cool, she's nice and i like hanging out with her as a friend
>she starts talking to me about guys she's fucked
>i sort of sit there uncomfortably
>i talk to her about a girl i got laid with last weekend
>she gets mad at me

I really don't get it.
>>
>>17905625
she doesn't want to be with you, but she wants the attention.
>>
Women are like tha OPt, find another and move on
>>
>>17905625

That is very common among girls in a certain age and certain social circles.

Let's put it like this: She doesn't really want you, because she probably has the hope or chance that she could do better. So she puts you in the friend-zone. But she also does not want you to be with other girls because then you would your romantic interest for her. But she needs to know that you want her, for her self-esteem. She is probably not very confident, even if she acts like she is.

You have to options: Be an adult, keep the friendship, but just continue to date and fuck others and she just has to live with it.

Or you end the friendship because you think she only wants you as an orbiter for her self esteem.

Whatever you do, DO NOT give in and stop seeing other girls because she gets mad. She had your chance with you and she blew it. Tell her that. That will either earn you her respect or you will now she is a stupid cunt not worth keeping around.
>>
>>17905625
It's fine and normal to feel uncomfortable when someone randomly starts talking to you about intimate shit that they should keeo to themselves. It''s also natural to not know how to respond and to answer the strange behavior in kind and do what she did. A better thing to do is to just be honest about feeling uncomfortable about talking about certain things. Her sexual history is no business of yours unless you were in a relationship, which you're not. There need to be boundaries.
>>
I've had that same conversation before it sounds like. Mostly with younger girls, looking back I think we were both just trying to brag or have a one up opportunity on some level. With her rejection to show she's out of your league, and your follow up to attempt showing otherwise.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.