[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /adv/ I'm a young guy that has never really been sucessfull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 23423452345243.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
23423452345243.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
Help /adv/

I'm a young guy that has never really been sucessfull with women. I was the weird kid without a couple in prom, the guy that went through highschool without a girlfriend. When I was 15-16 I decided to change, started lifting in hopes of changing this to no avail (I'll post some pics of my body below for reference). I hardly ever get out of my home and social events are very, very rare in my life - something I'm not entirely content with but my crippling fear of rejection won't allow me to change. I've lost my virginity to a hooker but had no success with girls so far. Some compliment my body casually and that's about it. I won't be posting my face due to privacy, but I like to think it's tolerable, not 10/10 handsome but not a deal breaker either.

So I come to you for help. I have little to no standards, I'm pretty sure I'd be okay with a 4/10 girl with no real qualities. I'm not looking for a model, I'm not looking for an older/younger woman, I'm not looking for anything specific. At this point I'm just looking for anyone that's not absolutely abhorrent. The girl can be a virgin, a whore, I don't care.

So please give me your honest two cents. You can be a guy, a girl, or anything in between. Give me your honest opinion and tips to score.
>>
File: 12421313254153.jpg (64KB, 955x711px) Image search: [Google]
12421313254153.jpg
64KB, 955x711px
>>17905619

(1/?)
This was taken march of this year while I was on a trip.
>>
File: 12342134234234.jpg (148KB, 1392x1392px) Image search: [Google]
12342134234234.jpg
148KB, 1392x1392px
>>17905619

(2/?)
This is a more recent pic, I'm weighting around 70kg (~154 pounds).

I forgot to mention I stand at 1.81m (5'9).
>>
If you don't value yourself, and you don't, nobody else ever will.
>>
>>17905619
>I don't ever get out of my house, and when I do, I don't try to get with women. Why don't I get women?
>>
>>17905647

I try to portrait myself as confident to others, though deep down I'm not really happy with who I am. I understand fully where you're coming from though.

>>17905650

I might have phrased that wrong. I don't live in a basement and I'm currently undergoing college. I've been to parties before, didn't manage to get any. I've moved to a very small town after finishing highschool and I don't own a car, so going to places I don't really know can be a pain. I don't really think hookups are my thing, never managed to get Tinder and similar things to work out in practice. I expected to meet someone during highschool/college and go from there.
>>
>>17905663
You're suffering from very low self esteem.
Are there any activities that you enjoy partaking in? Or anything you're particularly good at?
>>
>>17905641
Your body looks fine. SOunds like your head is what you need to fix. I know how you feel because i have social anxiety. YOu just gotta go through the motions, jump in the deepend.
>>
>>17905669

As I said, I do lift. I've done martial arts in the past , mostly Jiu-Jitsu, but was forced to stop after moving. I like to think I'm good with languages and am a good writer in my mother tongue. Other hobbies include video-games (I try to keep it at healthy levels) and travelling, though I can hardly do any of the latter since I lack the money (college student, nigh broke).

>>17905672

Should I look for a psychologist?
>>
File: 2452352345.jpg (831KB, 833x1791px) Image search: [Google]
2452352345.jpg
831KB, 833x1791px
Bumping with a picture of my early days. Around 11-13 years old.

My facial structure hasn't really changed much, again I like to think I'm not hideous enough to deserve what I'm getting. Then again I can be wrong, criticism is welcome.

This has been bothering me for more time than I'd like it to. Anyone undergone a similar experience before?
>>
I feel ya. I'm in the same shoe as yourself but I'm to blame for this since I didn't really put any effort into meeting girls and I just kept waiting for a one to fall onto me. I've had a crush on a classmate whom I thought had the same feelings toward me (Pretty big mistake). I managed to force myself to tell her about it (she's the first girl that I truly liked and decided to tell her about it) and she rejected me.
>>
Dude you're what most girls would consider a 9/10 if you didn't change much from 13 facially. You get girls' attention by touching them, doesn't have to be explicitly sexually, also look at their lips not eyes when talking to them.
>>
>>17906925
>also look at their lips not eyes when talking to them.

Really? I never heard about this.
>>
>>17905938
I don't think it's because of your appearance, if you look similar facial wise you're a 7/10 at very least.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.