[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a few days ago, I told /adv/ about how my mom was hooking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x324px
So a few days ago, I told /adv/ about how my mom was hooking up with other men behind my dad's back. So I haven't told my dad yet since he's on a business trip. But two days ago, my mom actually brought the guy she was seeing home. It was obvious they went to a club since they looked both drunk and tired.

They both started making out, completely unaware I was there. I couldn't stand it. The next morning, I came down to see my mom sleeping with the guy in our living room. I really need to stop this. What can I do?
>>
>>17905568
tell your dad lol
>>
>>17905570
no, don't

take pictures every time they do it, and post it here for us
>>
>>17905574
That's disgusting
>>
>>17905568
Murder the dude and frame your mum.
Or murder your mum and frame the dude.
Or murder yourself and frame your dad.
>>
File: 1464900269620.jpg (32KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1464900269620.jpg
32KB, 500x456px
>>17905568
>>17905570

Nah but seriously it really depends on what you think is right, you obviously value both your parents.You can let your mother cheat on your father, deny that you ever knew about it and carry on with the knowledge that you knew, or you can tell your father and have him deal with it at the cost of your mother possibly not loving you anymore.

you chose
>>
>>17905575
agreed. take the pictures, and save them to show your dad.
>>
>>17905568
Why do you think your dad isn't doing the same on his "business trip"?

If she's not even trying to hide it, it's probably not a big deal and maybe they even discussed it. Monogamy rarely works.

If you really want to butt it, talk to your and find out more, and then eventually tell daddy when he comes back.
>>
>>17905568

Tell your dad. If you were the father, would you rather your son told you about your wife cheating on you or kept on pretending nothing happened?
>>
>>17905574
this, it's the right thing to do anon
>>
>>17905698
>monogamy rarely works
>muh single vibes edge

Off yourself
>>
>>17905763
"Waah, somebody stated facts! STOP THIS HERESY."
>>
>>17905568
"Mom, do what you feel you have to do. But please don't bring it home and put me in the position of having to lie to Dad."
>>
>>17905580
well she doesn't love her husband anymore too, she's the one that will end up looking bad
>>
>>17905781
Something like this, and always give her the stink eye and black mail her for gifts. Always look like youre in control and you can ruin her life, obviously with legit proof to save your dad in divorce court and once you've milked that cow dry, you flip that switch tell your dad what you're up to, have the case prepared and the best attorney on the line and take that whore back to market
>>
>>17905568
Your dad is probably doing the same. They both know (most probably) and just didn't tell you.
How old are you? Ask your mom about it because I believe she must not be as stupid as you think.
Same thing with your dad
>>
>>17905568
Anon, if you were married and your wife was cheating on you, would you want your son to tell you? Quit being a pussy and let the man know. He sounds like work keeps him busy so that you can all enjoy the lives your living, and on the meantime your mom is fucking other dudes under his roof. It's disrespectful to our kond, and needs to stop.
>>
what has this place come to...
seriously nobody is even considering the best way to solve this issue?

Take the pictures, blackmail your mom into having sex with you, she now doesnt need another man in her life.

So easy and a win-win situation.
or would you rather like to grow up in a divorced home? if your father isnt home, you are in charge of keeping your mother happy.
>>
>>17905877
That's unrealistic and a 4chan fantasy. Anon is better off putting the shitty mairrage out of its misery and moving out asap
>>
>>17905698
>Monogamy rarely works

RIP western civ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0XVgioi29I
i dont know if this discusses what i was talking about
but it might
>>
>>17905903
What the fuck does monogamy got to do with western civ? People either cheated or changed their partner, or cheated and changed their partner through our entire history. Same with any other civilization too. Humans are just bad at it.
>>
File: 1464142824791.png (645KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464142824791.png
645KB, 1000x1000px
>>17905698
>Monogamy rarely works
>>
>>17905568
bait 1/10
>>
>>17905570
>dad says he knows
>op is living in a cuckhouse
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.