[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just made girl my gf >however, we've had chemistry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>just made girl my gf
>however, we've had chemistry for years and had been dating for a few months
>currently lives in Japan but wants to move to America, and when she does wants to live with me
>I'd love to, but in my studies I've learned that statistically, living together before marriage guarantees fucking things up
>she can tell I'm not enthusiastic about the idea

What do? Women don't listen to logic, and certainly not if I cite literal peer-reviewed evidence
>>
>>17905502
You sound so autistic you'll fuck up the relationship/marriage regardless of whether you live together or not, so it's not really like it matters
>>
Thanks for the laugh anon. I really needed a good one.
>>
>>17905508
I'm also not ready to live with her. That's a huge step, and although I wouldn't necessarily *mind*, above is another reason not to
>>
>>17905511
Lol okay. Keep pretending your autism isn't an issue
>>
>>17905502
>Women don't listen to logic, and certainly not if I cite literal peer-reviewed evidence
I'd be curious to see these papers. Hate to break it to you, but the soft sciences are garbage. I'd take whatever they claim with a grain of salt.

Anyways just tell her you don't feel ready and you'd prefer for her to live near you for a while first. It's okay to be a private person who needs to ease into these situations.
>>
>>17905513
She doesn't think I'm autistic so it'll be our little secret

>>17905518
Why are they garbage?
I would, but the thing is she is talking about a year or more from now. I might hurt her feelings by shutting down her long-term fantasies and I feel like it'd be a bad sign for her
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.