[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy with herpes anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1475609529001.jpg (195KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475609529001.jpg
195KB, 768x1024px
Ask a guy with herpes anything.
>>
>>17905067
So I used head and shoulders to masturbate recently, and for a few days after, my dick looked and felt like it had gotten a severe sunburn. The skin around my dick was really sensitive, and for the following couple weeks, the skin was peeling off, but after that, my dick was silky smooth. Should I be worried?
>>
>>17905067
how was the weather today?
>>
>>17905086
Nope, but don't try that again.

>>17905087
pretty decent as far as winter goes
>>
>>17905067
do you feel like you can be more promiscuous now? I always thought if I ever got AIDS i would go crazy with sex. STDS are the only thing stopping me from doing that
>>
>>17905111
quite the opposite. I feel like I could have been way more promiscuous before. Now I have to tell everyone of my condition out of respect and obligation.

The irony is sex crazed people seem to be obsessed with being clean when 80% of people that have herpes don't know they have it and do nothing in regard to prevention. I actually feel like I would be more rejected by more sex-crazed people because they want the illusion of purity.
>>
>>17905067
What is the capital of Outer Mongolia?
>>
>>17905067
What's your opinion on Kant's absolutism?
>>
A guy should carry a condom with him at all times.
>>
>>17905067
What is the half-life of Strontium 90?
>>
>>17905067
Who promoted Peress?
>>
>>17905086
No. I did the same with some soap without a shower and I got the same results as you did. Nothing came after it, just another lesson learned.
>>
>>17905862
Kant is a crybaby lil puss puss
>>
is that you or your mom in the op
>>
>>17905067
do you have herpes
>>
File: tumblr_o0bz9tyBgU1qkrfp1o10_1280.jpg (186KB, 1280x837px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0bz9tyBgU1qkrfp1o10_1280.jpg
186KB, 1280x837px
>>17905067
Hi mister with herpes.
Do you think this is a funny video ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBYeMUeJ1-0
>>
>>17905111
You can go to prison for infecting someone with AIDS without their knowledge.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.