[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm a fucking irredeemable failure. I finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 97f7b04a67df210815bb69a450ccaaee.jpg (313KB, 1254x1500px) Image search: [Google]
97f7b04a67df210815bb69a450ccaaee.jpg
313KB, 1254x1500px
I feel like I'm a fucking irredeemable failure. I finished college a few months ago, lost contact with all the friends I made, can't get a job, but not that it matters since I'm gonna have to help out in the family business for a variety of reasons. So most likely I'm gonna get through 2017 getting paid fuck all, in a job I don't really like, having no significant people in my life, still unable to get a girlfriend to this date, and feeling like my "talents" are never going to be recognized.

I'm even shit at videogames, and that's like my only escape from this world. I don't go around blaming the world for my problems though, mainly I'm just frustrated with myself and I get really sad about it.

You can advice me if you want, I just wanted to get it off my chest since I can't speak about this with anyone.
>>
File: 1473712122852.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473712122852.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>17904980

>irredeemable

really anon?
>>
>>17904980
Doesn't matter if you're good at video games, as long as you enjoy them.

I enjoy CS:GO because even though I'm not great, I get matched against people with similar skill level, so the game is still a fun competition.
Single player story driven games have nothing to do with being "shit at videogames", their purpose is to immerse you in a different world.

You gotta find your happiness somewhere else. I took on a job making 3x as much this year, and it really hasn't made me feel any better.
I derive happiness from just hanging out with people I like (very few), and when I can't do that I eventually slip into a shit state.
>>
>>17905001
Well, that's how I feel some days. Most of the time I can carry on without being depressed as fuck, but I hit really low points sometimes

>>17905032
I mostly play Overwatch and LoL. I enjoy them alright, but I also want to be good at them. It's something I like to do and I invested quite some time in it, so I figured I might want to get a bit of pride out of it, but as it turns out I'm bad, and every time I come back from a losing streak it serves as a reminder that I haven't managed to accomplish anything of worth in life. I didn't want to get into it, it's stupid, but there you go.
>>
>>17905081
>I haven't managed to accomplish anything of worth in life

Who's stick are you using to measure yourself?
You can't judge your self-worth by guessing what some insufferable insecure peers think of you.

You seem like a decent person, and that's better than most people I've encountered
>>
>>17904980
>I'm gonna have to help out in the family business
is there no way out of this? i worked for my families small business for 2 years and it was havoc on my social life.

also combining work and family is soul destroying as fuck.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.