[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr: How to get a devirgined guy to lose feels? We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1420493631857.png (519KB, 483x491px) Image search: [Google]
1420493631857.png
519KB, 483x491px
tl;dr: How to get a devirgined guy to lose feels?

We're in an open relationship, and my gf hooked up with some guy who turned out to be a romantic virgin. He won't leave her alone, and he's been downright threatening to me. He's caught feelings for her hard. How do we get rid of him?
>>
You need to exploit this. Your gf needs to make him do crazy things to prove his humility and love.

Get him to crossdress as a sexy maid and serve you two dinner.
>>
>>17904873
He turned out to be pretty insufferable. Suppose we just want him to go away.
>>
>>17904879
Have her talk him into sucking your cock, film it, blackmail?
>>
>>17904884
Well considering he is our right threatening to me, I don't see that as happening.

How do we get him to just give up, and move on?
>>
Bumping for how to get thiis guy to lose feels for his first girl
>>
>>17905426
>>17904918
Have her make it clear that she's not interested in him.
>>
>>17904918
Send a sextape.
50% he loses hope, 50% chances he will come raging at your door so you can call the cops.
>>
>>17905430
She has already told him that it was a one time thing and that there is no relationship. The guy keeps trying
>>
>>17905432
call the police then. That should send the message through.
>>
Seriously, a texted video of her sucking your dick amd telling you you're better than him should help.

Barring that, you need to get him laid by someone else.

Honestly, only way I got over the same situation was getting under another girl. I guess you could hire him a hooker without telling him she's a hooker.
>>
>>17905440
>>17905431
>send him a sextape
Yeah, there's no way that can backfire. He'd certainly never post that video online and send it to all your (and your girlfriends) friends, family and coworkers.
>>
>>17905448
Close up zoom of her lips sucking a dick. No need for face. Sent from her phone.
>>
>>17905434
Come on dude, are you 12 or something? You don't call the police over this shit. You just have to tell him to fuck off, strongly and consistently. Ignore him until it becomes impossible to ignore him and then tell him to fuck off. He'll get the message eventually. If he needs some help understanding by all means rough him up a little, but only if it gets to that point.
>>
>>17905460
Yeah, he should put up with the constant annoyance,yell at him to fuck off all the time and get physical when it doesn't work. How very grown up.

If the police can help you deal with a pain in the ass then you SHOULD call them. Their job isn't only to beat up criminals, it's to "serve and protect". And they tend to take this cases very seriously, because the people who pull that kind of shit tend to be nutjobs who sometimes end up hurting or killing their obsessions, her friends or even themselves.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.