[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi adv, I date girls and ditch them after the moment of a "relationship"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260KB, 483x368px
Hi adv,

I date girls and ditch them after the moment of a "relationship" comes to place. Am i an asshole for doing this? Am i perhaps afraid of commitment?
>>
>>17904818
yeah you sound like you're afraid of commitment

do you feel guilty about it because of how you think you should behave or feel about it or because you actually feel bad about hurting these girls
>>
Yes and yes.
>>
>>17904825
I meant to say, right after i fuck them. When im horny i just go and do whatever. But after i nut i just stop feeling anything for them and eventually let our relationship die off on purpose
>>
>>17904825

Op again.

And yes, i usually dont want to hear anything of there personal story. The negative side of there life, i felt this with 2 other girls now and today i did my third.
>>
>>17904818
>>17904826
>>17904841

Yeah. You're trash mate. This feels suspiciously bait-like as well.
>>
>>17904888

Im not baiting, 3 of january im going to my therapist to tell her also what iv been doing, i was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same or could share some knowledge
>>
>>17904818

people act like the only two options are to be willing to commit to whoevers the first to settle for oyu, or being afraid of commitment.

maybe you're not afraid of commitment at all, you just know the girls aren't worth committing to. not because they're shit or low quality humans or any of that nonsense, but they're not a match.
>>
>>17904912
he's confused about why he has a habit of doing this
and didn't specify in the op whether or not he actually liked the girls he dated
which you would assume he did

it's true that he's probably not found someone he's into to want a relationship
but then he shouldn't date girls he just wants to fuck without them knowing that

>>17904841
see above
>>
>>17904917

I like the girls until i cum. Then its dead. And it's an on going cycle to nowhere. Im just dating > fucking > stop responding. Is it bad to satisfy my needs by not even lying but saying that this isnt what im looking for? I really dont want to go back to fapping
>>
>>17904951
fuk u nig
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.