[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instagram troll/possible scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161229-201055.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161229-201055.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Hey /adv my friend got a random pm on instagram from a girl who said she liked what he posts, she said shes from Columbus OH but in Nigeria picking up her fathers late fortune HUGE red flag for me but hes still pming her. She asked for him to buy a itunes card and pm the code so she can update her itunes acc info that was sketchy af, then she sent a selfie of her in a mirror to prove its her but she could have taken the pic from the internet. My friend is 16 and she looks like shes 22 so im thinking scam. Ill post pics of her insta and the selfie search her up and maybe one of you can cross reference some of the pics on her profile. Last thing i want it my friend gettinf fucked over by some online creep
>>
File: IMG_0207.png (455KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.png
455KB, 719x1280px
Heres the selfie
>>
>>17904753
Yeah. Yall need to get some actual proof she's real. Tell her to take a really specific selfie she can't just get from the Internet.
Best thing to do is real time chat on FaceTime Skype or whatever video chat.
If she doesn't agree to do those things, it's almost certainly a fake person.
>>
>>17904787
On the other hand, she could even be a real person using her own pics. She could still be fucking with him so she can manipulate him into buying her things.
>>
>>17904790
I see very little probability she is trustworthy.
>>
Yeah i think she could be manipulating him but i think its more likley its fake, ill tell him to ask her to send a specific pic of herself
>>
obvious scam is obvious...
>>
OP here she sent him her number he said he checked it and its a real US number. Should i post the number or no, not sure how that would help :/
>>
>>17904828
I don't think it means much that the number is real. Don't post it, that's reason for a ban if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>17904753

OP, look up Nigerian scammers, they're so common.
>>
Good idea i wont post the number cause i dont think it would get me much, i still think its a scam, can anyone reverse search that selfie or something and tell me your results?
>>
She looks in her late twenties. If this were the other way around we'd be calling her a predator.
>>
>>17904758
The girl in the picture is a Swedish model named Anna Nyström. Found using a reverse image search.
>>
>>17904914
Swedish model named Anna Nyström.
>>
Thx to the adv bros that found her ill give my friend a call and let him know the pics being used arent of the real girl this has been resolved
>>
>>17904753
Have you NEVER heard of the Nigerian General scam? Look it up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.