[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

99% of women can go to their nearest bar and find a man to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 11

File: huxley8-e1305785219288.jpg (66KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
huxley8-e1305785219288.jpg
66KB, 480x468px
99% of women can go to their nearest bar and find a man to have sex with her within an hour at most. Any woman, even ones significantly less intelligent, physically capable, emotionally stable, and wealthy as me. ANY single one.

Is this some kind of a cruel joke? I have to work out for years on end and learn how to convince them to let me give them my money in return for a marriage with a 50% chance of failure?

Is this a joke? Someone please just tell me so I can legitimately kill myself. I am so fucking sick of this.

Why can't men complain about this without being called losers? Women do all the fucking time
>>
Lol /adv/'s a joke, full of losers like you mad at women cus they can have sex whenever they feel like

Don't be jelly virgin boy
>>
The dating world in general is shit. If you had high expectations join the club of being let down.
>>
>>17904632
I'm not a virgin I've just had a string of bad relationships where when I really look at it, the girl offers nothing except a vagina and occasionally a fun time. Literally nothing else. No skills, no virtues as a human being.
>>
>>17904601
That's not true faggot. Maybe you're just unattractive to women.
>>
>>17904643
You're part of the problem for taking their shit to have their pussy in return
>>
>>17904654
You're right, maybe he should become gay and take it up the ass.
>>
>>17904662
Well, OP is always a faggot anyway...

But he could just take pussy when it's all they have to offer giving just dick in return for it. That's why ao many guys are unhappy after marriage, they keep up with bullshit from shitty women just to have a warm place to cum. Goddamn pussy slaves
>>
>>17904601
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17904601
most women don't want to settle down with fuckboys for the rest of their lives. sure women can get sex easily but it's not what a lot of us are after for our endgame.
It's really difficult to find a guy who wont pump and dump you.
Women value emotional relationships. Men like you value sexual ones. This is why men like you think life is on easy mode for women. It only would be if we valued shallow sex over emotional connection, on a grand scale.
>>
>>17904714
"Men like you value sexual ones"?

Yep, okay, you definitely know everything about me. Give me a break

I value emotional bonds far more than sexual ones. I've fucking given 100% of my heart to my last girlfriend and she still cheated on me, treated me like shit, stamped all over my fucking feelings and told me to get over it when I wanted to talk about them

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of this shit. Pretending to know me? Assuming I'm some "fuckboy"?

I love cuddling up and watching a movie that either we both like or one of us likes, and randomly kissing and telling my girl how much she fucking means to me. I love cooking together. I love taking walks and seeing things together. I love writing little essays to remind her how much I value all the nice times we've had together and how she's amazing in comparison to everyone else I've ever met, pointing out all of her great features. That being said I love fucking too and trying my best to pleasure her and make her feel sexy. But at the end of the day, right now, all I want is someone to love me as much as I love them

To like me as much as I like them, NONE OF THEM FUCKING DO. I fucking cherished every moment of the 4 years we spent together and she shat all over my fucking heart pretending everything is my fault, flirting with her ex to make me mad

I can't take it, I hate this world, I need a fucking therapist. Someone kill me. I just want someone to like me as much as I like them.
>>
Stop being such a jelly beta virgin boy. Not everybody places the same weight on sex that you do.

Sure, some girls you meet will have had a decent amount of partners, but there's also a lot of girls out there who don't even go to bars. Your perception of women is warped, you need to get out more.
>>
>>17904734
This. I can't even manage to keep them after sexting. They just pump and go.
>>
>>17904755
Aw poor you

Go on a dating app right now you will literally get propositioned by countless guys who would gladly enter an LTR with you, they just aren't up to your standards which have been artificially inflated by the pump-and-dump chads whose level you are not on, but which you think you are on because they fuck you.
>>
Just embrace the fact that, well, that's just the world OP.
We've been raised with some weird irreal ideals of inconditional love and other BS, so hell yeah it's a shock when it turns out... that's just not how it works.
I guess you can either step your game up and take it as it comes and deal with all the failures and all the problems that getting a woman entails, or you can just let go of it and give up on this shitty mating ritual.
I personally hate the fact that it has to be all protocol. It seems like it's no longer about enjoying yourself, but about saying the right words at the right moment, because if you slip once it all goes to shit. And the whole protocol is based on social norms... nah, I pass
>>
>>17904601
It's not a joke OP, the universe just doesn't care.

Humans are the result of some fucked up shit.
Definitely some men got through natural selection by never giving a single fuck about anything, meaning they took every chance of everything they got thus resulting in disproportionate success, including sex (reproduction)

Other men got through natural selection by caring too much and living miserable lives until they finally get a break and impregnated some woman with a nurture complex but then fucked everything up and continued to live a lonely miserable life.

Evolution doesn't distinguish between the two and it doesn't even take into account the give-no-fucks who sat on a crocodile at 12 and died before reproducing or the give-too-many-fucks who created an inescapable cage of self-doubt and killed their chances with indecision etc.

>Why can't men complain about this without being called losers?
I think because ultimately, just like natural selection, people don't count those that fail. You're free to try anything you want, but if you fail it means nothing. If you involve other people in your failure then they get angry at being equated with that so punish you.

Men have less costs for reproduction, so in sex they're the active agents. This extends to much of life. So men are expected to try more, but they're given just as much respect for trying and failing as women (none)
>>
>>17904729
yep, you gotta treat them like shit and fuck their brains out, that's what they really want.
Funny, they say things like this >>17904714, they all do. Women are well known for saying they want something and actually meaning the exact opposite, it seems to be their nature.
I read that and think precisely what any man and woman would think (no offence btw): what a fucking sissy.
You know it, I know it, we all know it, they want a manly man, who's ripped and has the brain of a chimpanzee
>>
>>17904729
ok so if you are upset about losing your girlfriend then why are you mad about girls being able to fuck men whenever they want especially if thats not what most of us are after? Most of us are after what you just described OP!!
>>
>>17904808
LOL

"Most of us are after just what you described" no you're literally after chads

IF YOU'RE AFTER WHAT I DESCRIBED I'D BE THE ONE WITH LOTS OF GIRLFRIENDS, NOT THE FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO CALLED ME A FAGGOT AND BULLIED EVERYONE IN HIGHSCHOOL! BUT YOU ALL LOVE HIM

You're lying to me and to all men and spreading malicious rumors in order to mislead us and cause us to fail. It doesn't help

If that's what you want, give me a way to contact you and we can start a relationship right now, because that's what I am. I'm serious. I know you won't though because you don't actually want that.
>>
>>17904817
no anon I want a loving bf, like the one you described. why would I care about the cock carousel when I dont have many nerve endings in my vagina as it is?
I want a nice husband to help me raise sweet children.
I'm tired of our culture of fuckboys and cheats, which is why I assumed you to be one. I thought that you were initially placing sex over emotional relationships in your first post.
There are a lot of women who are after chad but those women wouldn't make good wives anyway, they dont care about family dynamics.
I think its hard to find a good girl just like how its hard to find a good guy. Our culture is obsessed with sex vs putting importance on having real relationships. I can understand why youre mad with women because I often find myself going "REEEEE ALL MEN ARE PIGS!!" I assume you feel similar about modern women.
>>
>>17904776
>assuming Chad fucks us

Oh stop, I'm blushing! I told you, they just write it out then leave, first base is never seen. I'm sorry my sexualy depraved lifestyle offends you so much. I'd go on a dating website but normal socializing is for the cool kids who go outside. We're talking about those who don't. They exist. We're on 4chan for simular reasons.
>>
>>17904601
feminism ruin women and they are out of control right now. their is a fucking reason why our ancestors never put women in a pedestal by not giving them rights or encouraging promiscuity. we use to have a system of balances and checks in the past but now that is gone and that is why you see single mothers everywhere,rising std rates,falling marriages and men opting out of society. shit is going to hit the fan soon because men are the producers and women are the consumers.
>>
>>17904601
Hey, OP. This is a nasty mindset. You're looking at this like it's some sort of equation you can figure out. This isn't a milestone you can reach by some step by step manual.

Instead of blaming women and probability, please ask yourself if you're doing anything to keep women away. You sound desperate. You sound obsessed. This isn't healthy. Please get yourself together. Is your life fulfilling? Have any hobbies? How's your health holding up? Are all of your goals based on the hope that they'll get your girl? That's not good, man.

Focus on yourself for a while. Life isn't fair. That's it. That's fine. You're not entitled to get a girl. Getting a girl shouldn't be the thing that makes your life meaningful. Sure you can complain, but don't stay on your ass doing it.

Breath a little, OP.
>>
>>17904833
lel but women are program to like guys who are more likely to cheat then a guy who is very loyal and who would do anything for you. also fuckboys are more natural then marriage since we evolve from animals.
>>
>>17904867
Indulge me. How do we fix the system?
>>
>>17904885
> . also fuckboys are more natural then marriage since we evolve from animals.

We should also shit outside and stop wearing clothes because we evolved from animals. Laws are unnatural and just prevent us from fulfilling our instincts. Why the fuck shouldn't we steal and kill it's survival of the fittest that sustains species lmao. Why the fuck does everyone stop at marriage?

(Jesus anon.)
>>
File: ntsa.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ntsa.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>17904643
> No skills, no virtues as a human being.
2/10 made me respond

What skills are you looking for? What virtues?

Is this the Madonna/whore complex guy that habitually shitposts here?
>>
>>17904890
by keeping female hypergamy in check and by treating them like dogs that need to be discipline. if you don't discipline your dog then it will shit everywhere and piss everywhere. also we need to take their rights away and make them the property of men again. right now women are free to exploit their hypergamy with alphas because they suffer no consequences the state can just pay her child support or she can just get an abortion. if you don't believe me on this then look at the Amish community their divorce rate is very low because the government is not giving women any power and the man has authority over marriage.
>>
File: 1476030753302.jpg (49KB, 368x392px) Image search: [Google]
1476030753302.jpg
49KB, 368x392px
>>17904846
>I could easily get what I say I want but I don't actually want what I say I want

>>17904776 nailed it
>>
>>17904935
Hey anon, what are your religious views?
>>
This guy is talking about the common situation where men usually overpay for getting a piece of a pussy. So, OP, stop complaining about this. I know it's a very hot topic, but men will always overpay/overdo something in order to attract the wanted girl. Commonly people do this most of the time, not only men, because we like people who doesn't like us as much as we do, so then we have do something more to attract them.
>>
>>17904958
not religious but I believe in the possibly of a higher entity then us because something had to collapse the wave fiction during the birth of the universe.
>>
>>17904935
In your fantasy world inbreeding would run rampant and so would madness. Good thing you don't have power nipplefaggot.
>>
>>17904977
Have an uncle who does this. Regularly spends a grand on a girl within a night of meeting her only for the relationship die off. It sucks to witness, but it took me a while to realize that it's not because the women he's dating are evil or anything. He just spends too much too early with expectations that are made a little too soon.
>>
File: 1482155241995.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482155241995.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>17904729
Damn anon where u been at all my laifu
>>
>>17904729
Damn friend, I'm sorry you feel that way. I wish I had a bf that thought that way, you seem like a good guy.

Aaannd before everyone comes saying I actually want Chad, yeah, I'm attracted to Chads just like you're attracted to Staceys, I can't help it. Will I go an sleep around with them just because I can? No, because I know 99% of Chads are empty brained and I don't think with my vagina. I'm actually a virgin at fucking 22 because if I'm going to have sex I want it to be with a loyal and caring guy.

I truly hope you find a partner that is actually worth it. Decent people are hard to find nowadays, independently of gender.
>>
>>17904729
Hey, anon. Girl here.

Very little romantic experience, but you sound ridiculously sweet. Going to be honest, your girlfriend sounds like she was a bitch. What she did was disgusting. That doesn't mean the next one will do the same thing. I know that sounds hypocritical as fuck, but please trust me. Someone out there will appreciate you.

But don't focus on that now. Try occupying your attention with productive things, OP. Put away everything that makes you think about her. Go see a therapist. Get off the internet for a while. Invest some time in yourself. See some friends. Pick up a new hobby.

She shouldn't be what determines your happiness. Your life isn't over yet, OP. Examine what went wrong in the relationship, and keep moving on. Keep being you. Work on the habits you know are harmful. Someone will appreciate you. And even if it is a while before that happens, please make sure you're satisfied enough with your life and yourself that you can be happy without a girl in the equation.

That probably sounds cheesy as fuck, but it's not over yet, OP.
>>
File: 1482466575925.jpg (153KB, 540x711px) Image search: [Google]
1482466575925.jpg
153KB, 540x711px
>>17904994
>inbreeding would run rampant and so would madness

found the anon that never goes outside
>>
>>17905123
Do you like that girl, anon?
>>
>>17904601
women don't constantly want no strings attached sex like men do. The ability to get laid easily isn't really an advantage if you don't want to get laid.
>>
>>17904601
Men can reproduce infinitely, while women can only carry out a limited amount of offspring. Therefore, by nature, women are picky and men are the ones who have to go after them.
It's that simple.
>>
>>17905144
This, unless you're after a slut
>>
File: IMG_0426.jpg (21KB, 236x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.jpg
21KB, 236x370px
Western society has grown egalitarian to the point of denying reality
>>
>>17905144
>women don't want sex

>>17905123
>>
>>17905144
>men constantly want NSA sex

shitty generalizations like this make me wonder why I even bother looking for long term relationships anymore
>>
File: 1482995404470.jpg (72KB, 1024x903px) Image search: [Google]
1482995404470.jpg
72KB, 1024x903px
>>17904729
Channel that anger,all Women are vapid whores who are always on the look out for a richer,fitter,better looking model of what they have.Beat them at their own game.GAME being the operative word.Learn to play it...have fun.
>>
>>17905281
Says the cum bucket faggot who'll never get the woman who's just looking to be surprised. All you fucking do is rehash the same old stories sucking down bait like it's out of season. I couldn't get off to this shit if I tried. You have only yourselves to blame. Lord knows we've lost it to trying. You just give us shit in response. Who needs man when he's all dried up?
>>
File: 1376471327629.jpg (5KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1376471327629.jpg
5KB, 265x190px
>>17904601
>99% of women can go to their nearest bar and find a man to have sex with her within an hour at most.

Has it occurred to you that maybe going to a bar and being fucked by a random drunk guy isn't something that women enjoy doing?

Maybe your self-esteem is propped up by getting people to have sex with you but thats your dysfunction, not womens'. Just because other people have things you want doesn't mean you have the same value system.

Your inability to understand women at even a base level explains a great amount of your ineptitude.

Your entire post was a crash course in projection 101, friend.

>Why can't men complain about this without being called losers?

Men aren't losers, you're a loser. You.
>>
Well you're the one giving them attention and putting up with their bullshit. You're just encouraging and perpetuating shitty behaviour. Stop doing that. If people start pulling shit just leave.

You keep talking about how you poured so much love onto your ex but what the fuck did she do to deserve that love besides be called 'gf' . because nothing you say about her makes me think she was a good person.
>>
>>17905202

Nice strawman. The poster never said "men constantly want NSA sex", they said men value sexual conquests and NSA sex more than women do, which is accurate. Stop playing mental gymnastics and misrepresenting every word you read to justify your shitty mind frame.

Your childlike interpretation of the information presented to you makes me wonder the same thing; why bother looking for long term relationships anymore?

Obviously your weak frontal lobe is not capable of sustaining them.
>>
File: 6oYMsy.jpg (57KB, 535x499px) Image search: [Google]
6oYMsy.jpg
57KB, 535x499px
>>17905325
>The poster never said

>but the poster did
>>
>>17904890
sentimentality is part of the problem
>>
>>17905392
What? Freedom of speech? Idk I think most can handle this shit. We've only endured it for centuries.
>>
We're being raides by bitter virgins from /r9k/ again.
>>
>>17904729
Vacation for a few months in Thailand or Vietnam. The girls there would kill to be with a guy like you for the rest of their lives.
>>
my goodness this thread is full of clueless people.

here, here's some pink ranger action to cheer you guys up.
>>
99% of women have rape fantasies.

You know what to do OP
>>
>>17904632

I thought you had to be at least 18 years old to use this site. Seems like they have changed the rules when retarded kids like this post here.
>>
>>17904601
>Is this some kind of a cruel joke? I have to work out for years on end and learn how to convince them to let me give them my money in return for a marriage with a 50% chance of failure?
>Is this a joke? Someone please just tell me so I can legitimately kill myself. I am so fucking sick of this.

The reason it's so easy for them to find it is because they don't want it.

The reason it's so hard for you to get it is because you and all other guys want it so bad.

If it was easy to get it would only be because guys didn't want it.
>>
It must suck growing up in a world where you don't have to try very hard to accomplish a lot of things. The world's information is available to you at a button press and you can get whatever you want pretty much instantly, then you run into something that isn't easy to figure out or quick and it forces you to realize your limitations. Women are that thing for you, OP.
>>
>>17905949
He could just rape them so there goes your whole point fuccboi

Kill yourself
>>
>>17904601
100% of men can get laid at anytime of day within an hour and you get to choose. Pay a little or a lot there is an abundance of willing pussy out there.
>>
>>17905953
did you just tell OP to go fuck uggos and fatties?

you are the worst kind of human being. nobody loves you and your life means nothing. end it. Let go.
>>
File: 1416881090013.jpg (20KB, 498x279px) Image search: [Google]
1416881090013.jpg
20KB, 498x279px
>>17904601
Women are shit.

Find a nice boy butt instead, you wont regret it.
>>
>>17904908
"Useful skills" as in they can get through the day without having to call mom, dad or the bf to come save them from some insipid problem they've made for themselves. Being capable to produce something or provide uncommon services of value is also considered useful.

Roastie get out.
>>
>>17904714
>It's really difficult to find a guy who wont pump and dump you.

no, it isnt. i know plenty of guys like this. im like this. i, and most of the guys i know, still get fucked around by women.
>>
>>17904601
I dont wish to make things worse but we dont even have to go to a bar. Right now i have 5 guys who i could have sex with who i know want to. Its a case of fitting them in without my husband knowing.

This is a reflection on guys. Not girls.
>>
>>17905958
Nope I didn't. He can fuck a woman that sells that pussy. The best value for the money so long as you aren't stupid and over pay.
>>
>>17904601
>women seem wicked, when you're unwanted.
To quote The Doors.

I'm sorry, but you either you get it or you don't. Everyone that hates women has trouble with them. My only advice is you realize that they are half of the human population. If you want pussy, you have to fight for it, you can't feel sorry for yourself.

You want pussy, get your fucking life together. Stop feeling as if you deserve it. A woman wants to be with a man, not some guy who fancies himself as a sad intellectual that no one understands.
>>
This is what happens when people have premarital sex. They only look for sex, complain when they can't find good partners and play tricks on each other to get what they want. Rotten society
>>
OP and 90% of this thread are trolls

but anyway

attractive women can find someone to have sex with in 1 hour. unattractive women can't. there are lots of unattractive women in this world, and they're suffering too.

attractive men can find someone to have sex with in 1 hour. there are a lot of attractive men in this world.
>>
>>17905996
>You want pussy, get your fucking life together. Stop feeling as if you deserve it. A woman wants to be with a man, not some guy who fancies himself as a sad intellectual that no one understands.

Or he could just rape them
>>
>>17905996
>A woman wants to be with a man, not some guy who fancies himself as a sad intellectual that no one understands.

i used to agree with you but most of the decent guys i know are single while all the degenerates in college have gf's. maybe they want a "man" when they get older but from my experience, they dont at my age. im 22.
>>
>>17904817

You're not going to be a good boyfriend, husband or father because you're emotionally unstable and full of rage. You were right; you should go to a therapist.
>>
>>17906007
>. unattractive women can't.

but unattractive women can become at least fuckable if they wear make up. the last girl i fucked was about a 6 with make up and a 4/5 with out, and she would always have guys buying her drinks, and clearly trying to fuck her.
>>
>99% of women can go to their nearest bar and find a man to have sex with her within an hour at most
So can you. Anyone can if their standards are low enough.

You're just a whiny little crybaby.
>>
>>17906028
It's called carousel riding. They don't want a "man" when they get older. That's a lie. Women lose value as they get wrinkly and nasty so they try to secure a "man" who is dumb enough to wife them up.

If she didn't want you at 22, in her sexual prime, why the fuck would you want her at 29, when she's staring wrinkles and autistic babies right in the face?

This shit actually isn't hard.
>>
>>17904935

The Amish value plainness too. So, if guys stopped going after hot women and chose women based on their kindness, intelligence, and responsibility, divorce rate would certainly also go down.
>>
>>17906036
yeah but its harder for men, we have to play the numbers game and a fuck load of money on drinks. women have to just stand there.
>>
>>17906039
Or if the fear of God and/or being stoned to death was put back into women, divorce rates would go down.
>>
>>17906040
Ok, so you're a shut-in who is pretending to know how hookups at a bar work.

Maybe one day you'll actually go to one.
>>
>>17906038
>f she didn't want you at 22, in her sexual prime, why the fuck would you want her at 29, when she's staring wrinkles and autistic babies right in the face?

im not talking about casual sex though. me and my decent friends can get casual sex easily. im talking about relationships.
>>
>>17906045
>Ok, so you're a shut-in who is pretending to know how hookups at a bar work.

what are you on about. i go clubbing and to bars all the time. either you're trolling, retarded, or live in a weird area. literally, what is wrong with what i said?
>>
>>17906046
attraction is attraction and partners are partners.

it's the same shit.
>>
>>17906052
>whats wrong with what I said
what's wrong is that you don't need to fuck around with drinks and "the numbers game" unless you're some kind of total retard with his head stuck in some dipshit's book about peacocking and negging

Any girl can get a fuck in an hour without paying anything? Yep, by coming on strong to an ugly guy.

Likewise any guy can get a fuck in an hour without paying a dime by coming on strong to an ugly girl.

Your woe-is-me-for-being-a-guy schtick is bullshit.
>>
>>17906062
>it's the same shit.

it isnt though lol. you can be sexually attracted to someone, want to fuck them etc but not feel a connection with them.
>>
>>17906065
>Any girl can get a fuck in an hour without paying anything? Yep, by coming on strong to an ugly guy.

lol no, if a girl comes onto a guy, and she is at least a 5/10. the chances are the guy is going to fuck her even if he is an 8. this isnt even how it works anyway. a girl just sits there, and decides who she wants to get a drink off, she picks from the best lads on offer. i didnt say anything about an hour anyway, that was op. i simply stated that its easier as a women.
>>
>>17906067
and let me guess. You can feel a connection with someone but not want to fuck them too? Fuck outta here with that fairy tale bullshit
>>
>>17906086
>this isnt even how it works anyway. a girl just sits there, and decides who she wants to get a drink off, she picks from the best lads on offer.
And we're back to you being a shut-in pretending to know how bars work
>>
>>17906094
>You can feel a connection with someone but not want to fuck them too? Fuck outta here with that fairy tale bullshit

i dont really care too much for the connection shit but its something a lot of women care for these days.
>>
>>17904729
Were you perfect? Or did you shit all over her to? You are fucking pathetic. Look inwards you were probably more an ass than you realize and whatever made you and her breakup I highly doubt it was just one sided. WTF do you think a therapist will say to help?

Same old bullshit on here with guys thinking that have it hard over women. Both genders have varying degrees of difficulty in different areas of their lives.

Be lucky you had 4 amazing years and some of us don't get that.
>>
>>17905952
Raping people isn't easy. If anything you supported my point, asshole.
>>
>>17906133
>raping people isn't easy

Sounds like you need to deadlift more little man
>>
>>17904601
STFU loser

lol
>>
>>17904729
I do love you as much and i loved doing all those things with you. I miss you.
>>
>>17904601
Initials?
>>
>>17904729
You can live someone without being a sappy 6 year old girl.

I would have cheated on you too.
>>
>>17904601
When these women you speak of go to bars who do you think they are fucking? Guys m8. Guys that are out there and not on 4chan complaining that all women can get sex. Clearly many men can as these women you speak of are getting them. You are just pissed you are not. Who says men can't complain. Any gender can fucking get sex, any gender can complain, any gender can do anything they fucking want some areas granted will be easier than others but not just sex, many areas. You are just fucking angry at women that is all this post is.
>>
>>17904729
You think other guys don't do and like all the other stuff you've said here. This is how I am with all my girlfriends and they all like it just some don't work out for whatever reason. I feel like you think you are special for liking more than just sex. If you are the dude in OP then your post seems to suggest that is what you want yet can't get and then the moment someone calls you out for being a fuckboy you post all that shit is if you are a fucking amazing boyfriend. All guys do that with girls, the girls that are not just out for sex and trust me there are plenty of them.
>>
>>17905971
> he says as he goes to an anonymous boards to cry over his relationships and how life is so unfair to him and how evil and stupid women are

Hey anon, since you're convinced that women can't do any of those things, maybe you should consider getting a bf instead. Just a thought.
>>
Op if your experience with women is so bad maybe you are shit at judging people. Or maybe you should look into coming out the closet
>>
>>17904640
Ok its not fair.
About 80% of women can get laid easily. About 15% of men can get laid easily. The odds are definitely against men, but the odds were even worse against Leonidas and the 300 but that didnt stop them from slaying some persian pussies before they died!
>>
>>17906769
Are those 80% of women getting laid by that 15% of men exclusively? Do most men complain of their lack of relationships? Something about that just doesn't add up.

Have any sources I can read on that anon?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.