[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /adv/, I'm seething in jealousy and it fucking hurts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

File: 1482453257469.jpg (273KB, 2495x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1482453257469.jpg
273KB, 2495x1530px
Help /adv/, I'm seething in jealousy and it fucking hurts.

We're both m/f 18/18.

Basically I was reading The Sex God Method which is actually a really good book. There was a part that talked about dropping all insecurity and jealousy getting to know your girlfriend's sexual history/favorite sexual moments.

I knew I was gonna be jealous. I asked her about the best she had. She was probably 16/17 and a tall, fit, big dicked, 25 year old guy got drunk with her and fucked the shit out of her.

Yeah. I'm fucking seething in jealousy. This guy is everything I'm not. Tall, fit, huge dick, nice beard, nice hair. I know I'm an insecure pussy for being jealous, which makes it hurt even more.

She even tried to comfort me, telling me I'm the only one she wants now, and how our sex is some of her favorite, but it doesn't fucking help. I feel like a fucking child.

How do I let go of these negative feelings?
>>
>>17904572
>I feel like a fucking child.
Well you ARE when compared to this other dude that fucked your girl. Don't worry though, she probably just wanted him for a one night stand.
>>
>>17904572
Stop being such an insecure pussy. You asked. She told. Grow up.
>>
>>17904572
Talking about past sexual encounters usually doesn't end well. She shouldn't have gone into detail about his size or anything like that. Like damn. That wasn't cool.

But the damage is done now, tell her how you feel and then maybe have some angry sex, dominate that ass and let it all out.
>>
Take Snoop's advice

"Don't love dem hos"

Your girl is a sloot. Don't invest.
>>
>>17904588
I know I am, which is why it hurts. I want to challenge myself and my insecurities, but everytime I picture this guy making my girl moan in pleasure, it fucking hurts. I want to mature and get past this, which is why I'm asking for help.
>>
>>17904572
I imagine its hard to think of that big strong dude, his huge cock, pounding your girl. His cock must have been a lot bigger than yours, and he was probably a skillful lover. She would have worshipped that cock! I imagine it must be hard how she moaned with pleasure with every thrust, as he went into places she never knew she had. Its pretty tough how he probably was a highly skilled lover, bringing her to such heights of pleasure. He probably was highly skilled with his hands and his tongue, and she degraded herself to please him.

Yep, tough all right.
>>
That's why I never tried to get a gf.
>>
>>17904609
you alright there, son?
>>
>>17904572
ofc it will make you jealous. it is supposed to.
now that you know, break up with the whore
and stop reading stupid books
>>
>>17904609
It makes me want to rip my fucking face off. Those images won't stop coming into my head and it's really stressing me out. I don't want to feel like this. I don't think my girlfriend is a whore for having a one night stand but Jesus fucking Christ that description hurts.
>>
>>17904628
I'm actually fucking considering it because I'm a worthless pussy that can't handle reality
>>
>>17904572
I would be too. The best way to get over your insecurities is to do what you just did. You made yourself vulnerable by asking about her history, you didn't like it, and now you have to deal with the emotions that come with knowing that.

Here's the thing, OP: nothing we can say will make things click for you. Only time is going to tell how this ends up. The only thing you should hope for is that whatever conclusion you make about the situation, that it is based on your strength to adhere to your true values.
>>
>>17904634
>I don't think my girlfriend is a whore for having a one night stand
When she was a nubile 16 year old who drunkenly spread herself wide for a real man almost ten years older than she was.

Never mind that she's probably just biding her time until this guy's name shows up in her texts again.
>>
>>17904646
This is the response I was looking for. Thank you. I keep forgetting that I asked because I was trying to challenge my insecurities. I forgot that with making myself vulnerable and challenging my insecurities there will be pain. A lot of pain. My judgement is so clouded and I'm still so young. I have so much to learn.
>>
I don't think I could stay with her after that, too much mental damage.
>>
>>17904651
I bet just seeing this guys name on her phone is probably enough to get her heart racing and her panties moistening. You can tell from the detail she provided that it was a night she couldn't forget even if she wanted to. Tough situation OP!
>>
>>17904671
I'm so torn.
>>
>>17904679
I bet she nearly was too after his huge cock stretched her to her limits! The silver lining is that after a monster like that your smaller dick is probably a welcome relief.
>>
>>17904688
you get off on this, mate?

>>17904679
dude stahp bein stupid just fuckin break up aaaggghh
>>
>>17904698
>you get off on this, mate?
no but it sounds like she did
>>
File: 6fd.jpg (35KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
6fd.jpg
35KB, 600x575px
>>17904699
Top Kek.
>>
>>17904688
That's right. She probably thinks about that monster cock all the time...but in a good way. Yes, that it.
>>
Lol why the fuck would you ask her about her sexual history? That's a terrible idea. Unless she's got STD's or some shit that is none of your concern, and the less you know is honestly better.

To enjoy sex you have to have a playful and fun mindset going in. You can't be feeling like you're entering the sexual olympics and you're up against gold medalists.

Big mistake, OP. Big mistake. Good luck getting that off your mind, lolol.
>>
>>17904572
this is why "dont ask, dont tell" is the best policy when it comes to a partners sexual history and body count
>>
>>17904572
>Yeah. I'm fucking seething in jealousy. This guy is everything I'm not. Tall, fit, huge dick, nice beard, nice hair.
Why be jealous over things you cannot change? Out of everything you listed you have the power to change one. You can get fit if you work towards it, but you cannot change the others, so forget that shit it's out of your hands. She obviously likes you despite getting piped up by Channing Tatum, so what's the issue here? She's human just like you, she has urged just as you do. Put yourself in her position, would you have turned down a drunk hot ass 25 year old who wanted to fuck when you were 16?
>>
>>17904572
How do you think she feels that you have a folder of other women's butts on your computer?
>>
>>17904733
That is very true. It's an involuntary immature response that I'm trying to deal with for the betterment of my confidence and sexual exploration. Thank you.

>>17904740
I just grabbed that from /s so my fucking post doesnt get ignored.
>>
>>17904688
Damn Anon, you're really giving this guy the business. Keep doing gods work.
>>
>>17904748
>you're really giving this guy the business
Well a relationship should be balanced, so it's only fair he gets some too
>>
>>17904572
No one in their right mind wants to know about their partner's previous partners unless they have some fetish for that.
3somes often go wrong because one of the partners is enjoying the invited party way more than they normally enjoy their partner. Jealousy is normal, especially if you love your partner. You want to be the best for your partner, and make them feel the best. It hurts to know that someone else was once in your place because it makes you feel replaceable.
Being a "god of sex" also includes not giving a fuck about who you are fucking. You're gonna get jealous if you have love invested in your partner.

I suggest never asking her about her past again. Never tell her yours either!
As for the negative feelings, you're going to have to let those pass naturally. Avoid things that fuel your jealousy too, neglecting to do so will only prolong the pain.
>>
>>17904572
was this guy black
>>
File: 1454855008263.jpg (178KB, 626x470px) Image search: [Google]
1454855008263.jpg
178KB, 626x470px
>>17904661

>A lot of pain.

Probably the pain was much worse when that big cock tore into her dripping pussy.
>>
File: ehh.jpg (282KB, 2520x2640px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
282KB, 2520x2640px
>>17904572
hahaha thank god I don't have a girlfriend
>>
I don't know OP, are you pissed because your gf fucked a guy with those characteristics or are you pissed because your gf turned out to be the kind of girl that gets fucked by those type of characteristics (not just the guy, but drunk at 16 with a 25 year old is hardly a classy task)

Think about it man, if it's the second it might be good to bail out.
>>
>>17904934
You're fucking dumb. 16 year olds do shit like that all the time. It's not a big deal you virgin.

>>17904572
You're insecure. You either stop being insecure, or you kiss your relationship goodbye. The only thing you can do is let it go. You can also work out, do things to help with your self-esteem.
>>
>>17904961
>You're fucking dumb. 16 year olds do shit like that all the time. It's not a big deal you virgin.

Not in the woman I know, m8, maybe you should stop hooking up with sluts
>>
>>17904572
Lol no worries my dude there just fucking with you it's not a big deal. First piece of advice is give it some time for you to cool off. Second it sounds like your jealousy is rooted in your low self confidence and junk. Know that your girlfriend loves you and only you now and come to accept your physical features
>>
>>17904961
millennial cuck spotted
>>
>>17904961
>16 year olds do shit like that all the time
Not really
>>
>>17904962
Do you know a lot of 16-year-olds? This is an 18+ website
>>
>>17904983
I'm 18. Cry me a river.

Even my peers back in the day weren't THAT slutty. I'm not saying they aren't having sex, but drunk with a 25 year old will paint you forever as a slut.
>>
>>17904981
Well I'm sure you weren't doing those things. While you were at home playing world of warcraft your peers were out having fun and having social lives.
>>
Think of it this way: she's with YOU.
So that means you kick ass, right!? You're the winner! She's with you! And she said that she likes fucking you the best! High five yourself!
>>
>>17904984
>back in the day
>two years ago

lmfao you have no business telling anybody anything about relationships. you're still a baby yourself. an 18 year old has zero real world life experience. fuck off.
>>
>>17904991
Alright, you are either a slut that fucked older men when young or a cuck that is justifying her gf getting fucked by said men.

Sorry that at my 18 I have higher standards than(that) you. Eat shit and die, f a g g o t.
>>
Oh god, STOP with the slut shaming! Every single one of you fuckers LOVES it when your girl is a slut. You're not fucking her and thinking to yourself: "Gee, I wish she would enjoy this less"
Calling girls sluts is fucking stupid, and you're stupid for doing it.
I could try and talk about how different people have different ideas about monogamy, but somehow I think it would be over your heads.
>>
>>17904986
Dude, nobody respects high schoolers. Don't act like a 16 year old getting drunk-fucked by a 25 year old is in anyway indicative of having a fulfilling social life. You and I both know those kids aren't going to grow up to be mature, well-rounded, adults because of that experience. That 25 year old is an emotionally stunted creep who preys on younger girls because he doesn't have the social skills to hook up with girls his own age, and that girl was a dumb teenager who thought getting fucked by an older guy was a sign that she was mature for her age.
>>
>>17905004
Slut detected
>>
My instincts tell men this relationship is not going to end well for OP.
>>17904961
>16 y/o do that shit all the time
No, they don't. I hung out with some pretty shitty people when I was that age and even they would think that's fucking gross and not normal.
>>
>>17904961
>16 year olds do shit like that all the time
I do know some 16 yo like that, getting drunk and fucked older guys
they are all walking trashcans though. None of them ages well
>>
>>17904634
Have you ever considered speaking with a professional, anon? What you're dealing with sounds deeply psychological. It's not something that's going to end even if you break up with your gf. It sounds like something that will persist in any future relationships you have.

inb4 of course it's psychological
>>
>>17904572
I think OP and a lot of guys ITT dont consider a possibility of she's simply describing some good feelings she had with rose tinted glasses, I do too, especially those I had at 15, much like the level of bragging here when asked about the hottest person you dated. Just check the thread yesterday
>everyone dated a 9.5/10 at some point in their life
>generic description big dick, big tits, model body
kek

I know this is just a possibility but OP, imagine it's possible and you go back in time to that moment to watch them two drunkards fuck, it will likely play out like in some comedy and the experience as recounted by her will be wildly and hilariously different from how it actually looked.
>>
>>17905004
Can't make a ho a housewife, Slutty McGee.
>>
Every time a girl tells another guy to spot being insecure I'm 100% sure she's a cheater.
>>
>being sexually active at 16
>being sexually active at 16 with someone 10 years older than you
>having casual sexual encounters
>having had more sexual partners than limbs when you are 18
textbook sloot material
>>
>>17904572
>She even tried to comfort me, telling me I'm the only one she wants now.
oh man... i'm sorry.
you're done.
>>
>>17904572
>Basically I was reading The Sex God Method which is actually a really good book. There was a part that talked about dropping all insecurity and jealousy getting to know your girlfriend's sexual history/favorite sexual moments.
I think you read into this and trusted the book too much.

>>17904572
>She was probably 16/17 and a tall, fit, big dicked, 25 year old guy got drunk with her and fucked the shit out of her.
>Yeah. I'm fucking seething in jealousy. This guy is everything I'm not. Tall, fit, huge dick, nice beard, nice hair. I know I'm an insecure pussy for being jealous, which makes it hurt even more.
And you found this out because you asked.
You got that much detail because you asked.

>>17904572
>She even tried to comfort me, telling me I'm the only one she wants now, and how our sex is some of her favorite, but it doesn't fucking help. I feel like a fucking child.
You act like one too.

I don't understand how you think the book is really good when it ruined your self esteem and revealed your gf's past.

Basically, you were probably supposed to find out what your gf is into, you fucked up and got all the details, you were merely supposed to find out what she was into that you could achieve.
tl;dr you feeling shitty is your own fault.
>>
File: Chill vibe.gif (817KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
Chill vibe.gif
817KB, 500x367px
>>17904661
fuck these other anons trying to anger you, you're spot on OP. The only way to get past these insecurities is to successfully deal with the pain you feel when they're challenged. You chose to do something difficult and that's respectable. I used to feel weird about one of my exes sexual pasts, but after a couple of months I just suddenly stopped caring, and that kind of thing bothers me a lot less now. If I'd never had to think about her past I never would've improved. Give it some time, don't be afraid to talk to her about it when you're feeling insecure (because you will for a while), and eventually you'll be a stronger, more secure person.

>>17904699
you're a cunt but nice lol
>>
>>17905617
>OP, just accept defeat and realize that you will forever be inferior compared to this genetically perfect ideal man

lol
>>
>>17905630
>recognise that you aren't the best person in the universe, there will always be someone better than you at the things you do, and that's okay because you can still be great

or

>be an insecure asshole who has to hide from the fact that some people outperform him in various fields by cutting out of his life everyone who reminds him of that

I know which one I'd pick lol
>>
>>17905636
even if OP is "great" he'll always be nothing when his gf compares him to the other guy

OP should just give up on the dating scene entirely if he doesnt have at least one of the qualities said guy has
>>
My gf was roofied at 17 by a dude that matches the description. I am also younger than the guy.

Oh but wait I'm actually taller, hairi- idgaf. Why would you even consider caring. Just wank to shemales for a week, realise you're both just your mommy and daddies offspring. Lif3 is not a game of chess, it's just you trying to survive.
>>
>>17904986
>While you were at home playing world of warcraft your peers were out having fun and having social lives.
I'm pretty sure there's a lot of wiggle room between having no social life, and being pump and dumped by a man a decade your senior as a teenager.
>>
>>17904572

I know this hurts you in your manhood and you feel insecure. But think about this: That guy provided her so little tgat she had him only for a night. You on the other side give her so much things she craves that she is willinf to (probably) spend the rest of her life with you. You are the bigger man here. Of course there are didciplines where another guy might be better than you. But you are the best man that she could find in her eyes, otherwise you wouldn't be together. That is what defines you as a man: Bring strong and mature and fucking confident enough that you are her number one. Also, you overestimate how much women care about dick size and sex skills. Of course it's nice to have. But it's not like you suck in bed. Also, like I said, you fulfill all her other female cravings so much better than any other guy ever has. That's why she is with you. She's yours. I know its hard, I know it sucks right now. But no more than ever: Show her what kind of a man you are and show her that you are better for her than any other guy could ever be.
>>
>>17904572
Murder her
>>
>>17904590
>Talking about past sexual encounters usually doesn't end well
>past sexual encounters usually doesn't end well

Welp, this is why I only consider virgins for long-term relationships. There are whores and wives. Know the difference.
>>
>>17904771
>>17906103
So fucking happy I do this.
>>
>>17905686
t. Beta Bux
>>
>>17905004
>I could try and talk about how different people have different ideas about monogamy, but somehow I think it would be over your heads.

It definitely goes over your head that a lot of us want actual monogamy, and therefore thinks sluts are cross.
>>
>>17906129

You sound like a guy who has never had an actual meaningful relationship. While you go out of your way to become like those alpha chads you are so jealous of, adult men actually live live. They have gfs they love, are loved, experience things you can never imagine, fuck their brains out, plan the future, have success in life and are simply happy. Meanwhile you are a bitter kid that is probably no older than 22 and thinks he knows anything about the actual world because he heard some memes on /fit/, /r9k/, /adv/, or /pol/. I frequent some of these boards too, but takes a brain and bring an actual man to differentiate between meme spouting and real life, you pathetic excuse of a human being.
>>
>>17906177
Tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. Meanwhile, I'll be the guy who gives the girls you "love" stories that put you in OP's situation.
>>
>>17904572
I get it, having had remarkable sexual experiences with some guys, but I do not understand why OP's gf, despite his asking, had to go into so much graphic detail. I would never tell a bf something like that. Any fool would know that is harmful and why do that to someone you love. It would kill me if a bf described to me the smells and sights of his premier sexual encounter if it didn't happen with me.
>>
>>17906213
I'm not him, but perhaps he is entitled?
>>
>>17906225
no. I understand speaking in general terms your relationship history but it is hurtful to relate something like this which is clearly for comparison. Maybe it's just me and try to avoid hurting someone if I can
>>
>>17906211

The girl I love looks for a succesful man with ambitions, a future, a character, good looks, great job and a healthy social competence.

You definitely have none of those things. You can't provide anything for an actual woman. You are trying to push your tiny self-esteem, but soon you will realize no matter how tough you act, you will be a little joke of a human and a kid in a mans body with no meaningful prupose in life whatsoever.

Meanwhile I live the dream you were never man enough to even try.
>>
>>17904572
How to compete with him? Become him!
>>
>>17906234
This.
>>
Once a slut, always a slut. Break up with her.
>>
>>17906237
Typical beta mentality.
>s-sex doesn't matter that much
>she may be in Jamals bed now but she'll fall asleep tonight in mine

Sad.
>>
>>17905630
She fucked perfect cell?
>>
File: hilarious4.png (100KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious4.png
100KB, 281x211px
>>17905015
This about sums it up.

With that said, the anon that keeps twisting the knife inside OP is killing me. If more anon were like him I'd come to /adv/ more often.
>>
File: 1341706804807.png (73KB, 201x179px) Image search: [Google]
1341706804807.png
73KB, 201x179px
>>17906177
Bullshit and rationalisations. The reason women often don't date the guys that give them amazing sex is because those guys can afford to be single and have multiple women begging for their time, so they do remain single until they get tired of it.

A woman's long term happiness in a relationship is to a large degree function of the quality of the sex. Good sex can even keep a romantic relationship afloat during the worst times.

If you deny this I can only assume you have not yet experienced it and live in denial, which seems to be the case by the way you try to explain away the unimportance of sex with vague concepts such as """meaningful"" relationship" and """""""""""adult"""""""""" men". You act all mature but then mention "them 22 year olds", which indicates that you're probably not much older than that, making you ironically very likely to also be fairly young and inexperienced.

Think really who's insecure and naive here.

But feel free to disregard my opinion without a second thought, because if I disagree with your worldview, then surely I must be "another" [meme board/site] virgin [insult] that never had [adjective] relationship in his life.
>>
>>17906700
>Good sex can even keep a romantic relationship afloat during the worst times.
Because you're so fucking vapid and shallow that the only deep connection you have with another person is getting each other off.
>>
>>17906726
Yes that's probably it. You got me.
>>
>>17906726
Not him but you would be surprised how much sex plays into a healthy relationship

It makes all the other shit seem less shitty if you both have an amazing sexual connection
He's not talking about good dick
He's talking about some delicate intertwining of body and soul that shakes you to your core

It's some biological shit mang
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.