[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9271.jpg (146KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9271.jpg
146KB, 1920x1280px
i need some one to talk to
>>
well i tried. those are signs i guess
>>
>>17904323
No one listens to you even here kek
>>
>>17904309
>>17904323

stop attention whoring and instead call the suicide hotline if you need to talk so badly.
>>
>>17904309
youll be ok
>>
>>17904309
what's the prob OP
start posting shit, this isn't a facebook IM
>>
File: tmp_28418-fb_633817-121742583.jpg (26KB, 460x241px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28418-fb_633817-121742583.jpg
26KB, 460x241px
TELL CONFESSABEAR
>>
>>17904309
C'mon guys, stop being asses. You don't have to tear down everyone else to boost your own shrivelled ego. What's wrong OP?
>>
>>17904309
We're here for you OP, what's up?
>>
>>17904309
Ignore the basement dwelling neckbeards. Whats going on?
>>
OP, if you're not going to say anything, then why bother making the post?
>>
sorry guys... i really needed to speak with someone so i did the suicide chat thing. because i didnt want to let anyone know i was breaking down and didnt want people in my house to hear it
>>
i thought 4chan would be faster since it is a large community, and the suicide help chat had a long queue.

basically i found out my husband cheated on me

and it sucks because i have two very young kids and i dont want him stuck in a marriage out of obligation.

so basically my really low self esteem took an even greater hit from this confirmation of infidelity. i mean i've had two kids in less than a year apart. with both being csections, i now have this scar, and flab everywhere.
>>
>>17905151

I'm sorry you had to find out that realization. It's not always the end of the world, but I understand how damaging that can be. Try to forgive your husband, but if you can't it is time to part ways and it is ok if that is what happens.
>>
>>17905165
sorry ive never really posted in 4chan and usually just remain a "lurker" but i felt extremely depressed. i've been trying to distract myself from doing anything drastic by cleaning and keeping busy, but it still feels heavy and empty at the same time. the suicide chat person empathized as that is the most that they can do, and reassured that i was understanding based on what information i said. i mean i told her i had shortcommings and flaws and what not so i tried to understand what pushed him do such a thing. but she assured me there is no justifiable reason for cheating. so now i just feel like i am inadequate and no one will want used goods let alone damaged.

a single mom with two kids that is fat and hideous. that is how i see myself now. i should just accept that i will be alone because it'll be hard to trust anyone from now on
>>
>>17905193
There are a lot of reasons for cheating and it's not all on you for that to happen. You're not damaged because you're husband cheated on you. I guess there isn't a "justifiable" reason for cheating but people just get bored in general even if you're a 10/10 and also I don't believe we're biologically wired for monogamy, but that's a whole other can of worms.

Being a single mom is not a death sentence. You can lose weight if you think you're fat and "hideous". I'm sure plenty of men would still love you otherwise. You seem like a very loving spouse and mother. Don't let this destroy your life even though I know this is going to be hard in the meantime.
>>
>>17905219
thank you for talking to me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.