[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This just Happened...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1455516355763.jpg (40KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1455516355763.jpg
40KB, 222x227px
Hey guys, first post on dating advice here.

Today I was at the beach with a few friends, one who is a long time female friend (known each other for 4 years, been somewhat friends for 2). We were all drinking and I was pretty drunk. She had been just above tipsy (but not entirely drunk) and we both went to the bathroom together.

The moment felt right and we both relieved ourselves in the bushes since the bathroom was locked. I legit saw this girl pull her panties down and pee in front of me. She was wearing a cover but I didn't really see her naked.

We journeyed so far that we were in a tight spot amongst some shrubs. I finished peeing and decided to lean in for it. She giggled and said "woah" before walking by me saying we should go. Only kissed her nose.

I kept my cool and acted like nothing happened, however she was more determined to go home (the plan was to eat before) and so we just dropped her off.

Me and her have been hanging more lately and getting touchy. We've held hands, talked deeply and have had that sexual tension in the air between us. I don't know her extremely well and am not very close to her at all.

Although lately I've felt more frequent sexual tension between us, it had been lightly happening over the past 2 years.

Where do I go from here? She seemed like she wanted to get home and think. I don't think she turned it down as much as she just wasn't expecting it and wasn't ready.
>>
You're hopeless, give up
>>
File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>17904221
delet this.
>>
>>17904229
I mean, I'm not in love with her or anything, but it was kind of a bummer not going further. I find her sexy and our connection is genuine.

Do you think that maybe she's considering it for the next time?
>>
>>17904221
did she piss on your shoes OP? true love, go for it
>>
>>17904235
No lol but I saw her stream and she kinda laughed while she did it. I mean, I was kinda peeing too and it was a great moment.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.