[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe its a millennial thing. .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: forrest-gump.jpg (108KB, 339x425px) Image search: [Google]
forrest-gump.jpg
108KB, 339x425px
Ok I'll get straight to it.

>My gf is in her early 20s and I'm 10 years older then her.

>Says she loves me and really really shows it. She goes above and beyond for me since we been together.

>One night on a romantic date she hands me her phone to fix something on it.

>A message pops up from some random Joe Nobody from a dating App.

>Ask what the hell is this.

>Says the reason she has it is just for attention and the confidence boost it gives her from all the complements on the days she feels down. And that she loves me.

>she deletes the app. Her profile has had no log in since.

>Since that I noticed and continue to notice guys adding her on Facebook though.

>she gets anywhere from 10 to 20 new 'guy' friends on Facebook a day.

>I would say I notice 9-10 new guys added are single and at random though out the region we live.

>They add her and she accepts them all.

>She's a good looking girl but no supermodel and and gets 150+ likes from these random dudes.

>She only likes and thanks the comments on her pics that say that shes pretty/beautiful. And ignores the sexy/hot comments.

> (Red flag) Her Facebook is listed as single and has been since we been together, for a number of months.

>(Red Flag) She recently got worried I might of been cheating on her and to clear it all up I put myself as in a relationship with her and she didn't accept it.

>When I questioned this she said she doesn't want anyone knowing her business even though they're pics and events of us on her FB and we are clearly together.

So what am I dealing with here /adv/??

Is it normal for a above average girl to get so many random single male friend invites on fb?

Is it normal for guys to friend request random girls without having the proper connections? Or are they being giving permission to do so though a link she has somewhere online?

Should I worry?

I cant imagine she would cheat on me considering how much energy and time she has spends on me and our relationship though.
>>
>>17904121
M8 my girlfriend doesn't even have social media. I don't know why you have to ask if that's okay or not.
>>
>>My gf is in her early 20s and I'm 10 years older then her.
What the fuck man? You're a pedo
>>
I'm gonna try really hard to not give you:
>She wants a stable, older guy for a long term relationship, but still wants to sow her wild oats while she's young

But that's all I can come up with.
>>
>>17904121

None of this is normal. At first I'd say she was just insecure and had an inappropriate outlet for it, but now I have questions.

Is she protective of her phone/computer? If she allows you to use either without argument, does she watch/refuse to leave you alone the entire time you use one?

When you guys decided to be together did you/she ask "will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend?" Not necessarily in those exact words, but was it an unambiguous agreement?
>>
>>17904130

No he's not. Get out of here if you have no advice. She is an adult and so is he.
>>
>>17904121
>Says the reason she has it is just for attention and the confidence boost it gives her from all the complements on the days she feels down.
Grade A roastie right there.
>>
First, quite being insecure. They can smell that.

Second, it's normal for dudebros to shower women with attention through social media. It's common for them to shower women with attention everywhere. They have learned to play a numbers game to get laid.

Third, it's common for women to enjoy whatever attention they get. The ones that have nothing else going in their life obsess over it.

tl;dr your bitch needs a goddamn hobby besides waiting around for people to tell her she's attractive.
>>
>>17904130
>false accusations
People who cry pedo for reasons other than the involvement of actual children deserve the same consequences as actual pedos.
>>
>>17904135

Yeah she asked me to be in a relationship.

Asked to be 'exclusive'.

Sometime after cleared it up when talking that she's my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend.

As far as her phone shes not protective of it. I even know her pass word. Even her laptop stays out in the open and I get to be alone with it when she's gone. I never snooped though either.
>>
File: 1460016342790.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1460016342790.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>17904148
>tl;dr your bitch needs a goddamn hobby besides waiting around for people to tell her she's attractive.

That's her problem. OP's problem is that he needs a different bitch, one who doesn't immerse herself in an orbiter harem every day then scream insults like "insecure" when anyone points it out.
>>
>>17904152

Those are good signs. Sounds more like insecurity now.

You should tell her you're uncomfortable with her friending all these guys that are just trying to get a foot in the door.
>>
File: Ci1nAhFWgAAQt_K.jpg large.jpg (58KB, 596x558px) Image search: [Google]
Ci1nAhFWgAAQt_K.jpg large.jpg
58KB, 596x558px
>>17904152
You're on a leash tied to a fence while she's browsing the dogpound without you. Since you've chosen to accept this as your lot in life, what are you seeking advice for?
>>
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>17904121
Shit situation. Get out while you can.
>>
>>17904153
I called him insecure because he's on 4chan worrying instead of doing the things he wants to do with this woman so that in the event the relationship ends, he's not left with empty regret.
>>
>>17904121
Fuck that shit, i stopped using facebook 3 years ago and my gf 21 spends a huge amount of time on there, she probably even chats with guys on there regularly but as far as i knos she still makes it pretty obvious that we're dating.
I'd check over all that shit but social media is a major headache for me.

I'd normally advise you to just go on about your day but well, that thing with the dating app seems shady. If her reasoning is honest though it would explain why she sets the status to single.

Try hinting at things like open relationship, friends with benefits, ffm threesomes subtly, if she catches the bait in any way have a serious conversation with her and find out what she really wants.
>>
File: nooo.jpg (29KB, 311x349px) Image search: [Google]
nooo.jpg
29KB, 311x349px
>>17904121
Get
The
Fuck
Out
Of
This
Girl.

AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!
>>
>>17904125
Do you not allow it, or she doesn't by choice?
>>
>>17904162

Im asking if it's some kind of generation gap as to why she acts like this.

She's born into the social media age. While from my experience the soical media age showed up. I wasn't consumed by it at an early age, so I'm not sure if this is 'how it works now at days'
>>
>>17904180
It's not
>>
I'm the same age as your gf, above average looks, and I can say no, it's not normal.

I don't even have my facebook beyond 'friends of friends' can add me, and I've never been on a dating app in my life.

Sure, men pay attention in the streets. I can't help that, and my bf knows that and doesn't care. But I'd never in a million years encourage it online, where you can choose who you talk to or add/see.

Your gf needs a hobby. Maybe you should try dating late 20s, so the girls are a little mature, or if you want her then try to encourage her to pick up a hobby beyond fishing for compliments and validation online.
>>
>Maybe it's a cuck thing..

Fixed.
>>
>>17904152
she's either an idiot, an attention whore, or playing some convoluted game with you and a bunch of other dudes
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (987KB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
987KB, 348x323px
>>17904180
no, women were placing side-bets well before the advent of social media
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.