[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Cougars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (36KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
960.jpg
36KB, 960x540px
I met a woman who I developed a huge crush on, but she's 46 and I'm 19.

I told her I liked her, and much to my surprise, she told me she likes me back. I promptly asked her out but she was like, "I just don't know if it would work"

how do I convince her it'll be alright?
>>
>>17904092
show her this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
>>
>>17904096
kek
>>
File: Kill me.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kill me.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
You really want to go out with someone who's going to be grey and wrinkly in 4 years?
>>
>>17904092
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomc_1T5RAE
>>
>>17904138
could have some good times in those 4 years

very good times
>>
How did you meet?
>>
>>17904232
we're co-workers
>>
Make sure you let her know that you're not looking for a long term relationship so she doesn't turn into a bitter, man hating, feminist after you ditch her.
>>
>>17904255
Please elaborate.

How did this come about? What are your goals?
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (6KB, 320x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
6KB, 320x179px
>Getting involved with co-workers
>>
Im 20 and I date a 35 year old... A 35 yr old I was in an ldr with for half a year until we moved in together. She moved across the country to be with me. And holy shit she's hot, smart, intelligent and the sex is great.

Opposed to what people will tell you, aging can be "belated" with proper skin care. She doesn't smoke or drink like me which affects skin very heavily. She also mosturizes/exfoliates and gets hair color.

Basically if she takes care of herself, she'll look smokin hot for a long time.

Basically everyone on this site will tell you not to do what I did. But bro, this life is yours, take risks.
>>
>>17904268
Shut the hell up. I need more details before I can start jacking.

Please go on OP. Also I can give better advice if you post pics.
>>
>>17904264
but that IS what I'm looking for kek

>>17904265
it came about when I started flirting with her, gradually getting more serious about it. Eventually she started flirting back so that's when I told her I liked her and she told me she liked me back.

As for goals? I want to treat her exactly like I would someone my own age
>>
>>17904273
How to meet and attract? What's the secret formula?
>>
Dude there's a big difference between 35 and 46...

And Op ffs stop being such a beta and find someone else who you don't work with and isn't a grandma.
>>
>>17904273
oh dude, trust me, I know exactly what you mean. Even though she's 46 she looks late 20s, she's a fuckin fox

but yeah I'm not the one scared of risks, it's her. *sadfaec*
>>
>>17904284
It wasn't intentional. We met in a video game I shit you not. It can happen anywhere. Stop "trying" and do what you feel is my advice. I tried my hand at online dating and meeting people on campus for awhile, but nothing ever had the same magic as this. It hit randomly, and I just went with it.

My biggest advice though, is increase your self-confidence. That's the magic. You can do that in a number of ways. Start a new workout routine and shred some pounds (I lost 100 IBS, really changed how I felt). Get a styling haircut you like. Get some amazing shoes. Basically work at self improvement in small steps. You'll gain so much confidence, and prolly won't realize or have to think about it.

Otherwise go with the flow, take chances and be able to accept failure.
>>
>>17904313
>Stop "trying" and do what you feel is my advice. I tried my hand at online dating and meeting people on campus for awhile, but nothing ever had the same magic as this. It hit randomly, and I just went with it.

golden advice, for real
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.