[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a married woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I'm in love with a married woman and believe it or not, that's not my problem. Her husband is ok with our relationship, I get to have sex with her and he pays the bills (he's not a cuck though. Surprisingly alpha). She's head over heels in love with me (a bit obsessed & possessive but not too much) and would easily jump in front of a car to save my life.

So my problem: After two years of being with her, I get to see her generally just once a month for a few hours. Naturally, we use the majority of that time to fuck. We're at a point where I'm falling too much in love with her. Once a month isn't enough and I'm tired of simply chatting online while people around me get to go on dates and do things with their SOs. The husband isn't willing to share her more and they have kids so they aren't going to divorce. I'm not going to cheat on her (yeah yeah, I know). If I say in this relationship, nothing will change for at least 5 years. Side notes: I don't want to get married, I don't want kids.

What should I do, anon? I'm getting tired of physically being alone despite being in this "ideal" relationship.
>>
>>17904041
>(he's not a cuck though.
He's the very definition of a cuck.
>>
>>17904044
Fine, Fine. He doesn't act like a cuck. He's slightly more alpha than I am. Becomes a major ass when he drinks.
>>
>>17904041
i actually spilled some of my coffee back to the cup when i read this.
then i laughed, of course.

to be fair, you wanna get out of the trio as fast as you can. that's how i would do it anyways.
>>
You're all fucked, those poor kids most so.

What's left to wonder is how long before it all goes up in flames.
>>
>>17904052
Hope you're enjoying the 2nd shot at that coffee. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>17904063
We've been at it for over 2 years and the kids have seen me only once. We keep our public and private lives very separate.
>>
OP, you're very much lying to yourself when you say she's head over heels for you. No person in their right mind is okay with such little contact unless they have something better.

I was in a relationship with a girl who lived only two hours from me. It wasn't long distance by any means, but the relationship suffered from a lack of physical contact and a literal fuckton of being told I was the best thing to ever happen to her. We're talking 6 months would go by with zero in-person contact, all the while being buttered up. Desperate and hardly ever feeling loved, I clung to that shit-hole of a relationship. Hardly even a phone call unless I bitched about it to no end because I was in denial.

I eventually found out I was just one of several dudes she was fucking because she was a sex addict who would go so far as to fuck 400lb pieces of shit to get off.

Point is: Break it off, anon. This shit is only going to get worse. I guarantee you there's more to that whole "Head over heels" thing than she's letting on. You're obviously miserable and she knows, but ultimately doesn't care enough to do anything about it. If anything, you're getting cucked, bud. You need something that is an even playing field. Right now, you're facing a vertical wall old climbing equipment.
>>
>>17904067
Just wait and see anon, just wait and see
>>
>>17904070
I was in another relationship that was like that. (yes, I've seen the pattern) Except, the SO was an actual cuck and the woman was kinky as fuck. Stuck with that because the sex was steamy as fuck. Even though the woman was an ass, I still regret breaking it off. My Reason: fucking her once a week was too infrequent *sigh*
>>
>>17904070
Seriously though. She's head over heels over me. I tried cutting things off completely. And she BEGGED to get downgraded to just a fuck buddy - anything to keep me in her life. I'm considering it but I know that she has too many feels to make it work for long.
>>
File: 1460073119014.jpg (15KB, 236x318px) Image search: [Google]
1460073119014.jpg
15KB, 236x318px
>>17904041
>he's not a cuck though
>>
>>17904090
>implying that isn't what she wants
You're just a fuckbuddy to her
>>
>>17904082
>>17904090
This is exactly what my ex did. When I talked about breaking up with her because I was miserable, she'd guilt trip the shit out of me passive-aggressively. She's going to tell you all the shit that's going to make you feel like a dick. You're a pawn controlled by her ego. My ex would text me 24/7, and then so would the other dude once he found out my phone number and email address.

I mean, shit. You mentioned they have kids and they're not separating because of them. That right there is your kick in the teeth to stop believing her. At best, you're her "getaway". You're not her #1.

If my advice doesn't set in immediately, just wait until she starts flaking on you. Once a month will turn into 1 month and a week, then 2 weeks, and then 2 months.
>>
>>17904480
Just to drive the point home: "Getaway" = "I need something from you. Everything else is back at home with the kids and hubby. You're basically my gay best friend that I can complain to about other boys, but I also let you put your cock in me."
>>
>>17904041
>he's not a cuck though
>I'm not going to cheat on her
>in this relationship
>this "ideal" relationship
>>
>I'm not going to cheat on her (yeah yeah, I know).

Well, there's your problem right there, OP.
>>
We could talk about the definition of a Cuck all day but regardless, I appreciate everyone's opinion.

We're meeting up tomorrow to talk and have break-up sex. Naturally, it's going to be awkward.

>>17904603
I called the relationship ideal because at the end of the day I wouldn't have to pay for her and I had the space and time to develop a social life doing whatever I wanted. I didn't plan on getting so many feels though.
>>
>>17904488
I appreciate your advice. Sounds like you've gone through similar. I'm not getting the guilt trips yet. She's cycling between crying fits and anger ("Why the fuck?!") in our chats.
>>
One more bump
>>
>>17904737
You shouldn't have sex at all if you're breaking up. It'll make you regret walking away. The whole point to breaking up is to put an end to something that needs to end. This isn't the movies where you guys have one final hurrah and everything will be fine.

You have to make a clean break or you'll end up changing your mind. On top of letting your dick rule your emotions, an orgasm will flood your brain with feel-good chemicals that will override what's best for you in the long run.
>>
>>17905435

Thank you
>>
You can keep up the unfulfilling relationship for sex or you can leave

Just stop lying to yourself that she's in love with you. Nigger she has a husband and kids and she's not leaving them. You're fuck meat.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.