[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i get one of these? is it weird to have one? how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Fleshlight-300.jpg (24KB, 251x276px) Image search: [Google]
Fleshlight-300.jpg
24KB, 251x276px
should i get one of these?

is it weird to have one?

how do you use it? Do you need some kind of mount?
>>
>>17903888

>should i get one of these?

i dunno

>is it weird to have one?

a little

>how do you use it?

you fuck it

>Do you need some kind of mount?

no. its not a flatscreen
>>
>>17903888
it sounded like a good idea, but it's a pain to clean and jizz soaked socks work the same
>>
>>17903888
not if you don't have a healthy relationship with at least one other human.

It isn't that weird..

How? you put oil in it or lube and fuck it.

No mount needed you could slip it pretty much anywhere or hold it.

Bonus : Heat it up next to a heater before fucking it, put some warm lube in it. Pure bliss.

If looking for discreteness get a tenga egg
>>
>>17903907
>not if you don't have a healthy relationship with at least one other human.

Not sure where I land on this one, but I may drop the 60 or 70 bucks on the 'stamina' one they have.

I think as long as no one I know ever finds out that I have one it's okay and if I ever get a gf I'll throw it out.
>>
>>17903888
>888
Probably not
Yes, very. Specially if one of your female companions find out.
>how do you use it? Do you need some kind of mount?
take a wild guess...
>>
File: 1480381315984.jpg (2MB, 1570x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1480381315984.jpg
2MB, 1570x2048px
>>17903944
>Yes, very. Specially if one of your female companions find out.

I have a decent place in my apartment that I don't think anybody who comes over will just randomly look.

My only concern is the shipping/receiving part. They claim they box wont list what it is on it and no one will know but I'm still weirded out about the person who drops it off, or If i have to go to the post office to pick it up. Either way could be awkward.

Also if I die and my family finds it.

A lot to consider, but it's less than a hooker and can be reused multiple times and apparently feels way more like sex than masturbation does. So jerking off would be funner.

Pros and Cons, hard to judge.
>>
Yes definitely. Only prudes would think it is weird. It isn't like you need to go show off your fleshlight to everyone you know.
>>
File: Cz2rA0VWIAABEG7.jpg (24KB, 414x290px) Image search: [Google]
Cz2rA0VWIAABEG7.jpg
24KB, 414x290px
>>17903907
>get a relationshit
>>
>>17903888
Femanon here. I don't think it is weird at all. If you want one then get one. Us girls have vibrators and no one thinks that is weird so why should that be? If anyone finds out and thinks it is weird just tell them to fuck off and that it feels great around your dick.
>>
>>17904001
Person over 30 here, OP don't do this. You know why.
>>
>>17904008
wtf has your age got to do with this. Using his hand or this or wanking in to a sock or any method a guy uses to cum is not weird at all.
>>
>>17903969
I got one, it was pretty discreet. It said ILF on it, so anyone who knows what ILF or decides to google it will know what it is. I never see the people who drop off my packages, though. I seriously doubt they give a single shit who you are unless you know them personally, and odds are they won't know what it is anyways (Unless they themselves already have one, then it's just the pot calling the kettle black).

I don't know. It feels incredible, I've never had sex, but I understand premature ejaculation now. That's part of the problem, though. It feels good for about 10 seconds, and then you have to clean it up, which is kind of a pain. I usually have to turn it inside out, wash it, then pat dry it with paper towels. If you don't dry it properly, it stays moist and obtains this horrible smell.

>Also if I die and my family finds it.
This only slightly worries me. If I die and they find it, so what? I'm a single guy that lives alone, what do they expect? Also, I'll be fucking dead, so I won't care.

I don't know, friend. If it sounds like something you want, and you have $100 to spend, go for it. Lube is a necessity, though. You can't really fuck it without being completely lubed up.
>>
>>17903888
if you're not getting any for the next 6 months, sure
no weirder than a girl owning a dildo/vibrator
>how do you use it?
lube dick, lube hole, ????, profit!
>Do you need some kind of mount?
you can wedge it between something like your mattress/box spring, or get a suction cup mount for your shower. otherwise just use it as an extension of your current masturbation habits
>>
File: 1401200583873.jpg (209KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1401200583873.jpg
209KB, 2000x1333px
>>17904008
I can always throw it out when I get as old as you, so not sure what you mean.

>>17904013
Thank-you for the advice, best response imo.

>>17904001
Exactly. Right?.. I really hope no one ever knows I have one though.

I'm going to order one.
>>
For me they are kind of weirdly intense. Not something I use everyday. You will need a $595 Volair flight sim chassis with pre-drilled mounts and a 54" display to use properly.
>>
>>17903901
>jizz soaked socks work the same
But they feel like shit and they chafe your dick.
>>
>>17903888
go to the onahole thread in /jp/, western holes fucking suck compared to jap ones. Also cheaper with a way wider range of textures, softness etc. I buy all my shit from en-nls.com, make sure to set the currency to yen as they do something weird when converting to other currencies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.