[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for some advice on what path to take in life.. Right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Looking for some advice on what path to take in life..

Right now and for the past 2 years my life has been in a total stand still.

I've wanted to get an apartment and a job but I've also wanted to simply get a van/truck and live on the road for a year or however long.. these two opposite lifestyles have been in my head for 2 years and I have not made a decision. I don't want this to be my 3rd year of unmotivated indecisive sad "existing"...

Any advice on how to accept a path and take it?

Being homeless and jobless just isn't working anymore. I was able to save some $ though so I do have a good amount of savings. I am just struggling with indecision and don't know what I truly want.

My girlfriend wants to move out of her parents place and get an apartment with me but apartments here are so fucking expensive (1400$ a month) and I don't even have a job at the moment because I hate the fact that I have to settle for some construction position that pays 10 an hour.. I just fucking don't know anymore.
>>
Get a van/truck and live on the road for a year or however long then get an apartment and a job.

>Any advice on how to accept a path and take it?
Write down a plan with measurable results and timeframe then carry it out.

>I want to have my cake and eat it too
Make a choice or stop complaining, you don't get both.
>>
>>17903395

flip a coin. make sure someones in the room to see you do it. then they hold you to it.
>>
>>17903408
I always do that but end up hoping for the opposite of what comes up either way.
>>
>>17903404
this, kind of. If you're really as indecisive as you say the only way you can settle this is to experience both of these lifestyles. So get a van and start living the hippie life. Do that for at least a few months or so. After that, if you dislike it or still want to try the other thing start looking for a job and saving money for a flat.
>>
>>17903395
Why are your expectations so high? You'll have to work for any decent lifestyle so you can afford it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.