[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guilt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4325.jpg (125KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4325.jpg
125KB, 769x1024px
So my boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago. His reasons is because he wants to flirt with more girls in his college lifetime and this is a lesson to teach me not to be so clingy (??)
We still live together because I legit have nowhere to go.
He told me that I'm allowed to flirt with other guys too. Whenever I tell him about this one guy who's been flirting with me you can hear the jealously in his voice. He tells me he's okay with it but it's obvious he doesn't like it.
I can't help but to feel guilty. I feel like I'm cheating on him when I'm not.
He said we might get back together one day, but I'm not ready for that.

Everyone is treating me like I'm a bad guy for talking to someone else right now. So am I? Should I just lay low?
>>
That's an absurd situation.

>He told me that I'm allowed to flirt with other guys too

If you split up then he has no business telling you what you can and can't do. He's taking advantage of you because you have nowhere else to live. Grow some balls and tell him to go fuck himself.
>>
Tell him either you get back together or you are going to fuck the other guy.
>>
>>17902730
>>17902751
I've tried getting back with him but he said I "need to learn my lesson"

I'm also starting to like this other guy a lot.
Like I love my ex so much we were coming on to 3 years but I just have no idea how to feel. And all my "friends" are saying I'm acting like an idiot for being into a new guy.
>>
>>17902764
This is probably some bullshit PUA shit he's pulling, let it blow up in his face.
>>
>>17902711
>Should I just lay low?

stop talking to that clown except for basic roommate issues - who paid the bill did you clean etc

keep your personal life to yourself - that bozo is no longer your bf & it is very unlikely he will ever come back

find some new guy who will understand somehow that you are still living with your ex

and move out as soon as you can
>>
>>17902764
He sounds manipulative and you have this one opportunity to get the fuck away from it all. Do it.
>>
your bf is nuts
>>
>>17902764
This is why you need to tell him he's going to learn his lesson by getting cucked if he doesn't stop being such an asshole.
>>
>>17902764
Your boyfriend sounds like a dickhead. You can do a lot better than this.
>>
>>17903482
Yeah I honestly hope he doesn't get pissed at me for talking to better guys.

I wanna get the fuck out but I gotta save up money and shit. He is allowing me to stay here for free because he "feels bad" honestly I think it's so he can continue to control me and fall back on me.
>>
>>17903553
>He is allowing me to stay here for free because he "feels bad" honestly I think it's so he can continue to control me and fall back on me.

It's probably a mixture of the two. In any case, you need to get out of there.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 314x160px
>>17902711
>mfw I discover that OP is a faggot at the end of the post

Degenerates kys.
>>
>>17903605
Are you implying I'm a guy? Because I'm not.
>>
>>17903697
Thank god.
>>
>>17903724
Like it would sound so weird if I said "all my friends think I'm the bad girl" lol
>>
>>17902711
Here's the thing, OP.

Your ex-boyfriend sounds like a dick.

If you aren't his partner, you can fuck whoever you want.

If you fuck someone else, he'll probably never date you again. It ain't wrong for you to do this, but it'll terminate most relationships.

Choose your path. I'd say if you like the new guy and see him as a potential boyfriend (good luck explaining the roommate situation), he could be worth going on a date or two with,.
>>
File: 1454622135829.png (93KB, 428x390px) Image search: [Google]
1454622135829.png
93KB, 428x390px
>>17902764
>And all my "friends" are saying I'm acting like an idiot for being into a new guy.
What kind of fucking friends do you have? He dumped you, he's pursuing other women, and they're acting like you're the bad guy for developing interest in someone new? Jesus christ find a place to live on your own, cut him and those shitty friends out, and never let a guy string you along to "teach a lesson" like that. He's only pulling that shit because he's confident you have too little self esteem to stand up for yourself.
>>
>>17902711
You should get back on your feet before trying to get together with a new guy while living with your ex.
Also revert all your interactions with your ex to room-mate tier.
gl OP
>>
Homosexuality is the manifestation of intense antisocial attitudes.

Kinseys experiments uncovered a clear picture of what homosexuality really is, out of the percentage of the population that considers themselves "queer" (%8-%4) only about %1 of them are actually genetically predisposed to liking men, the rest are just perverted mentally ill freaks. Think about Prison rape, theres millions of people who are alone and have no females and they just jerk off they don't go around raping people. This is because homosexuality is a manifestation of social aggression or anxious behavior.
>>
>>17902711
>he wants to flirt with more girls in his college lifetime
Some guys don't like to be tied down,he wants to enjoy his youth more.

>a lesson to teach me not to be so clingy
I've experienced the clingy girlfriend and it's suffocating
>have no money to move out
Well that's a bad position to be in ,you've got 2 problems ,you need to find somebody else and you also need to stop being financially retarded.
>>
>>17902711
You need to completely cut off as much contact with him as possible. Treat him like you would a roommate until you can move out. Do whatever you want, talk to other guys, act like your ex doesn't even exist.

Your ex sounds like a fucking psycho. "Teach you a lesson"? he's out of his mind. Get far away from him and find someone better.
>>
>>17903833
He asked me on a date last night though we haven't made plans yet.

We work together and he basically watched all this shit unfold. So he pretty much knows the whole roommate situation.

But yeah, I don't plan on fucking the guy because I'm scared in general it will be a pump and dump deal.

>>17903842
My friends are retarded. They think I'm betraying because they feel like "he still loves me"

But yeah, being stung along hurts way too much. I'm going to do my best to save up. Hopefully find someone to live with..
>>
>>17902711
He broke up with you. I can understand his reasoning and sympathize, but this means you're off the hook. You can flirt with whoever the fuck you want. If he has a problem with that, that's his problem. If you have a problem with that, then deal with it.
>>
>>17903941
>They think I'm betraying because they feel like "he still loves me"
He dumped you to "teach a lesson". This at least skirts around the definition of abuse. It's incredibly shitty and you should not hold company with people who will disrespect you like this. Honestly I suggest you put the whole dating thing in the background for now. You're dealing with a lot, and shouldn't bite off more than you can chew.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.