[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll preface this by letting you know me and my ex broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: stockpotato.jpg (127KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
stockpotato.jpg
127KB, 1300x866px
I'll preface this by letting you know me and my ex broke up 3 and a half years ago. It was a messy relationship, both controlling, attention seeking immature individuals. The breakup was no less messy.

In those 3 and a half years i've spoken to her in passing once, until 3 days ago. I was out with a few friends and she approached me asking if we could talk outside (we were both fairly drunk) and she went into a rant about how she misses me, how she still has feelings for me and how she feels there is still a future for us.

We end up kissing, I walk her home holding hands ect because I realised in that moment I feel the same way. The next morning she texts me saying she meant want she said but she needs to work on herself and "just be friends".

I havent replied to the text of course. But my head is completely fucked up. I was over her, past it, enjoying my life, and in one night shes completely reversed all of that and now she isnt even sticking by what she said?

Wat do plz help
>>
>>17902607
bitch be cray, yo
>>
Bitch is crazy.
>>
Tell her we can be friends if there's benefits in it. Be a fucking man and get what you want. Stop making her make all the decision!
>>
>>17902607

>(we were both fairly drunk)

>I walk her home holding hands ect because I realised in that moment I feel the same way

Have you not considered the possibility that maybe being drunk might have affected your emotions a little?
>>
>>17903949
This.

What do you want OP? Who gives a shit what she wants. If you want a relationship, then tell her you'll only accept a relationship. If not, tell her to fuck off. You've lived almost 4 years without her, what's the rest of your life?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.