[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just now realizing it's not normal for me to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 6347.jpg (47KB, 605x403px) Image search: [Google]
6347.jpg
47KB, 605x403px
I'm just now realizing it's not normal for me to be massively depressed for months at a time and constantly feel like I want to be dead. I've been reading a lot about mental illness recently because I have anxiety and social anxiety and I've always been paranoid of developing schizophrenia. I started reading about bipolar disorder and it sounds a lot like me. I will go months being massively depressed like I said and sometimes be unexplainably happy. When I'm with friends I get very hyper and talkative and my body uncontrollably twitches and stuff. When I'm not with friends I hardly ever talk, but my eyes still twitch a lot and I feel like I have to blink really hard and move my eyebrows all over the place to feel better. When I'm depressed I don't really care about anything and I just go with the flow a lot but when I'm happy and hyper I get really really mad really easily. I like playing music but when I get depressed like that it's near impossible for me to write songs and I can only really write good music when I'm in a happy phase or with friends playing together. Does this sound like bipolar or is this a fairly normal thing or what? My dad has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder but he says he doesn't think I am and there's no reason to waste money on a doctor
>>
You are not a waste and neither is your health. If you're concerned and it's affecting your daily life (school, relationships, etc.) asking for help and talking about things with a doctor isn't a waste. Other people can't decide for you how to care for yourself, only you can choose what's best for you and your health.
>>
>>17902265
Sounds like you have dysthymia I was diagnosed with it in my late teens it's treatable and at 25 now I feel thousand times better it's took am little therapy and a few months of ssri
>>
>>17902265
>this a fairly normal thing

get professional medical help - take the meds

or just fuckup your life we don't care

we do care about the other people you will fuck over on your trip down to hell

redpill
>>
>>17902940
I don't know what you mean
>>
>>17902425
Thank you for the kind words, I guess I'll try to go to the doctors
>>17902443
I never heard of this before, I'll try and see if that's the case, thank you
>>
>>17903769
Just remember, you matter and you are your own advocate. I don't know your age or exact situation anon. If you go to school, check out resources there. If there are other trusted people in your life you can talk with and share with, don't hesitate to do so. Asking for help shows strength and maturity.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.