[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /adv/ I need to know the proper course of action me:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0104.png (350KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.png
350KB, 500x497px
help me /adv/ I need to know the proper course of action

me:
>19
>uni student
>work at hardware store
>skinny
>manlet
>been called a 7/10 face-wise
>kissless virgin
>luckily not full on /r9k/ autismo and can handle myself socially

my coworker:
>8/10 qt 3.14
>feisty
>community college attendee
>single?
>21

I don't see her often because our schedules at work are so random, but I know she looks at me whenever I pass by her department and I've caught her staring at me, I've also seen her intently watching me out of the corner of my eye as I talk to someone near her

Here's the thing, she had/has this habit of calling me "friend" at every greeting/goodbye: as in "Hi FRIEND how are you doing FRIEND" or "bye FRIEND". It annoys me, and the first few times she did it I responded by becoming visibly irritated since most things/people irritate me and it's a gut reaction. After a while she stopped, and then my friend who is the only person in whom I confide 'girl stuff' said it may have been a 'shit test' (especially since there were a couple other signs of her being interested), and she may have been doing it on purpose in an attempt to goad me into doing something.

The few times I've seen her since then she either does call me friend or she doesn't, it's kind of a mixed bag.

Now I'm not familiar in the sociopathic and manipulative ways of women my age, so I come here to ask:

>was it a shit test
>did I fail
>what do
>>
As a test you would have passed it.
However She could have pushed in the friend thing Just to put you in the right place
>>
File: IMG_0118.jpg (24KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
24KB, 277x271px
>>17901928

>put you in the right place

:(

I've never heard her refer to anyone else by "friend", and certainly there are other ways of letting a guy know you're not interested than being giddy and all smiles when you see them but calling them 'friend' so emphatically.

Obviously she's calling me that on purpose, because she's no sperg and must realize how awkward it sounds, I just doubt she would elect to force the title on me like that from the little I've spoken to her. But I don't know.

Of course the most obvious path is to ask her on a date but I feel like the whole 'coworker' thing complicates it, as does the whole 'broke college student starved for time' thing.
>>
sad bump
>>
>>17901974
Ask her out if you think it won't be a problem, don't if you think it has the potential to blow up in your face.
>>
>>17901915
Holy shit, i remember when i was like this.

I know how cliché this sounds, but just talk to her. I mean, have you had a full conversation with her yet where both of you guys learned something new about each other?
>>
>>17903261
And how do I gauge if it "has potential to blow up in my face"? I've never dated a coworker but I'm open to it, there's a couple working right now who have been together for a few months. I just don't know how she feels about it.

>>17903545
I've talked to her plenty, I just don't talk to her often. There have been a couple times where we talk for about half an hour until a manager sees me and tells me to get back to work. So I don't think the issue is if we've talked enough.

I don't know if she's interestsd
>>
File: IMG_0065.jpg (417KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
417KB, 750x1334px
final bump, then I will suicided
>>
File: 1482782418493.jpg (657KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1482782418493.jpg
657KB, 1280x1707px
>>17901915
Just try to fuck her homeboy.

You're not gonna remember a damn thing about her unless you nut up or shut up!

Just bust-a-move!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4FXhkm6Nw
>>
>>17901915
You have everything and I have nothing
>>
>>17904746

Not sure what this is supposed to mean

>>17904712

This either
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.