[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a Letter Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 21

File: 834UTNc.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
834UTNc.png
8KB, 500x500px
I'll start:

I'm sorry I didn't come hang out the last time you asked. I was so afraid of getting drunk and failing my classes. I didn't want to go back into the "old days," because I knew that's exactly what would happen. We used to raise so much hell; honestly I miss those days a lot, not because of the shit we did, but because of who we did it with. We really did stick through everything together.

You know, I was at the gas station last night, and there was a guy in a long leather coat and wide brim hat, just like you used to wear. To be honest, it caught me by surprise - what would you be doing out here? I didn't see a guitar or long blonde hair, and started to laugh to myself about how I could have possibly mistaken that guy for you.

Then I remembered.

I miss you so much.
>>
Like you ever gave a fucking shit. You were just lonely that's all. Nothing you've ever said is true. What you said on January 21st was a fucking lie. Glad it never mattered to you at all how I felt. I can't wait to find someone who actually loves and genuinely cares about me and will appreciate the fucking things I do for them. I still have medical problems because of your horseshit you selfish piece of shit. Fuck you.
>>
>>17893934
What medical problems?
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 553x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 553x296px
Dear qt,

I like to pretend you wrote this post. It makes me all warm inside. If you could be free, it would be easier for me to free myself. If you told me this, I could let you go. This could be our happy ending where everything is beautiful and nothing hurts.

But right now I am in hell. Noone told me duloxetine came with such fun withdrawals. I think of you so fucking much. I keep remembering small cute things you did that you yourself don't notice. I wish I could see them again. I dream about you every night and it's the best part of my day. I'm taking sleeping pills to sleep during the day too because being awake with brain paresthesia is horrible.

I want to go on an adventure again. I will never have another friend I can do these things with. You can call me any time of the night and I will follow you whereever you want to go. We still need to paint warnings on those hospital walls.

Love,
Trash

PS. I miss my hairpins :c I don't have more and they are unusually flexible. But it would be a really stupid reason to disturb you. I hope you use them to hold back your glorious mane.
>>
Dear myself,

You used to think you were the shit. In fact, you used to believe that you were better than most other people. Your mentality was simply superior. You were confident that you'd be successful and have a good-looking wife one day.

Now you're 26.

You post on 4chan (on /adv/ lmao). You just masturbated for the 5th time because your high from a weed candy and it feels amazing. But you've been sitting here for over 4 hours and this is a routine thing. Your relationships have all been horrible and you haven't had any meaningful female contact in 3 years.

It's time to start considering that you're a loser.
>>
I wish I wasn't so god damn autistic. I wish my mind didn't completely break down every possible thought that came to mind. I really want to experience your body again. I want to explore you and your life, your vigor and strength, because I've genuinely got the interest in you, something that I can't remember myself having in any capacity for most people. I felt this way before we had sex, so I feel convinced in the soundness of my thinking. I know that I'm not doing anything stupid here, trust me, the past several months have been VERY concentrated efforts against that. That's why I distance myself from you, I'm trying to do what's the best I can get from this with you. I've been having a lot of genuine fun with you, but I cannot help my dick, so that's something that keeps coming up to me.
God, girl, I want to have that fun with you again. Better this go around, because I know I've got so much better that I can do and I have a much clearer sight for it. I don't think anyone understands how starved I am for that taste, of even the simplest of physical intimacies. Fuck, I've been chasing that feeling with acid but it's no comparison when it comes down to it. Oh god, but imagine the combination of the two, that would be pure bliss.
I'm so afraid of how to do this, there's so much uncertainty about what is too far because I desperately want to avoid having a confrontation about that. I want to do things in a comfortable manner, but god damn, I feel like I need to do what I can to get more in this life. It's something that's been missing from me for such a long time.
>>
C,

I like you. I like you a whole fucking lot

We have an insane amount in common. I feel like our minds operate on the same wavelength

I feel more comfortable around you than I have anyone in my entire life

I understand that you have a boyfriend and I understand that you think of us as "just friends"

Though I don't blame your friends and family for bothering you and thinking that we're more than that seeing as you spend so much time around me. Come to think of it, you don't even talk about your boyfriend. I wonder if I know him.

I'm a grown ass adult and I can respect boundaries and respect the fact you're already in a committed relationship. I know that getting petty about my feelings isn't worth losing you as a friend

It's just difficult because I think so much about you. The only dreams I remember happen to be about you. Personally, it's kind of killing me

This is why I have a hard time believing in fate, because this would be where I would be thinking that it's playing games with me.

I can move on, I kinda have to. It's just going to be hard to not compare every other woman in my life to you. I never thought I could feel a connection to a person like I did you. Frankly, with how I am, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to find that again in anyone else.

Just know that your presence in my life is so valuable to me and I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world. I just wish things were a little different
>>
I wish you'd you'd realize it's very much over.
That you'd have the presence of mind to get better. To get some sort, any sort of day job. Even if it's not with a fancy company.
Stop relying on girls to make you happy, thereby perpetuating your mysogony. Nobody can fix you but yourself.
Your family only wants to help. Please stop sitting around your underwear, refreshing the page.
And no, no one idolizes you, except those who don't really know who you are.
Please get out of the house. Please have a clear head again. It's over. It's a new chapter.
>>
Know that I can't reply. (No, not her, the other.) You're just too far-gone.
>>
>>17894917
What the hell do you think I've been doing? I have done so much shit you have zero clue. Seriously I'm damn near on track to making six figures for fucks sake. You just choose what you want to see. And by all means, go ahead because it's your loss not mine (not like your the person Im thinking of but I've been needing to bitch lmao).
>>
File: 472.png (432KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
472.png
432KB, 600x510px
I loved you a lot im sorry for being a terrible boyfriend im sorry i couldn't do things to make it better for the both of us i hope you and your new boyfriend will treat you better than i ever did everything was my fault im sorry i just wish things went better. I love you.
>>
I can't be told, It can't be done.

I love you.
>>
I know it's dumb. I know you'll never feel the same. I know I'm wasting my time, but I still love you. I'm still madly in love with you. That incredibly brief bit of time we shared meant the entire world to me, even it meant nothing to you. I've never felt so alive. I've never been the same since. I love you so much. I think about you every single minute of every single day. I dream of a day when you'll be my girl and I'll be your guy. Even if it never comes, the dreams are just too sweet to let go of. The hope is too sweet to let go of. I love you, and I hope more than anything in my life that one day we'll be together again. You and me with no distractions. It wasn't about the sex. I loved you. I genuinely, deeply loved you. It was never about the sex. I fell hopelessly in love with you, and I'd give everything I've ever had in this life to make you love me the way I loved you. It wasn't lust. It was love. It had to be love. If that wasn't love then I'll never know what love is. I miss you. I think about you every single day- all of the time. Everything I've done since then and everything I'll ever do is, at least on a subconscious level, in an attempt to gain your love, or the love of someone like you. I hate it. I can't let go. I really wish I could. I know someday I'll love someone else. I'll be able to love again, just like I was after the others hurt me, but in the meantime, this hurts so, so much. I'm still madly in love with you, and all I can think about, all I want in the entire universe, is for you to love me. I don't care if I ever graduate college and get a better job. I don't care if someday I become a millionaire. I don't care if I ever do anything in this life. Without you it all feels so empty, so completely devoid of purpose and/or meaning. It means nothing without you, and the fact that I mean nothing to you hurts like a knife to the heart. I think I'd actually rather be stabbed in the chest than live another day knowing I'll never have you again
>>
My family would be wise to go fuck themselves, to step out of the way. If they cared, if they loved me, they would support me in the woman I choose.

If her family loved her, if her friends loved her, they would step out of the way and let her love the man she chooses.

You're not going to stop us. You're delaying, at most. You cannot, will not, stop a force of nature. God himself would be wise to step out of the way.

I love you. I miss you. I trust you.
Remember, that's the only message you will ever hear from me. Anything else is false, is an imitation, is a fake. Never give up on me because I sure as fuck won't give up on you.

I'm so very very patient...
I'm so very very madly in love.

I'm super hyper mega in love even : 3
>>
J,

Look. I have actual regrets for what happened between us. I was coping with the end of a long term relationship and so were you. I had no idea it was as important to you as it was and if I had realized this or known the gravity, never would have slept with you. I would have maintained our relationship as friends. But now you're suffocating me trying to keep our friendship alive. And I can feel your underlying hope that I'll change my mind about us and want to date you. I won't. I never will. Too much has changed. My entire perception of you is different and while I care about you as another human, I will never be sexually attracted to you. I hate that you can't just relax around me anymore and I decline to include you in nights out because my friends can't stand being around you in my presence. You are driving me insane. Stop showing up where I am. I'm tired of my friends abandoning me because you volunteer to take me home. I don't want any of this. I'm trying to be kind to you but you're so intrusive it makes me angry. Stop. Just fucking stop.

B
>>
File: 9053.jpg (30KB, 283x438px) Image search: [Google]
9053.jpg
30KB, 283x438px
L,
I'm sorry. I wish you would break up. I wish I could talk to you. I wish I would have you for myself.
I'm sorry I'm so obsessive.
No matter how much I wish, knowing all this would probably creep you out. But I can't stop and I will never know for sure.
>>
>>17895450
>selfish greed/lust the post
Yeah, fuck other people's happiness. Gotta have yours, right?

Maybe that's why she's not wanting to be with you.
>>
>>17895692
Well, that's exactly why I don't put this burden on him, but instead rant in this thread, you know.
By the way we haven't had any contact in years, so rest assured, I'm not messing with anyone's happiness. It's all in my head and there it stays.
>>
>>17893826
Darling,
How are you? I'm fairing well. We are all very lonely, but it is a blessing that one can never be bored with such wide ranging studies...I don't want to share, but I know that is not my Mind speaking. I love you and I won't say that I always will, because that doesn't usually happen. Maybe for us, this time.
>>
G
You went too far this time. You do nothing but cause problems for me and my relationships. Miserable meddling cunt. I'm sorry you're so pathetic and ugly that you can't find your own friends or family. However you can't have mine.
D
>>
S
we've been together for almost 3 years now, but I still can't forget what happened 2 years ago - there's still been no closure for me, and even though we've moved on, I will never truly know what happened between you and him. The only closure has come from me believing that nothing happened, it still fucks me up every now and again. Deep down I think you extended the truth and something did happen, maybe you kissed him, maybe you fucked him, maybe something happened. All i know is that the only way i'll ever truly get over it is to talk to him myself, and that will never happen, you were in a different country and who knows where he is now. I want to meet him to ask him without him knowing who I am and then break his face.
K
>>
I figured out the code in your post but I'm too nervous to pick up the phone to call. It could just bee a big ol crazy coincidence. like, a CRAZY coincidence.

I notice the oddball posts. I know you know how my mind works. Is that where you are? Is someone out to get you? TM?

Christ what the fuck is going on? What did I get myself into? I'm half tempted to pack my bags and run, disappear completely.

What the shit. I love you. I miss you. I'll never forget when I first landed in that strange place surrounded by strange things completely. So foreign in every aspect. You might not believe me when I said I really liked it there (minus the noise) but I truly did. Everything about it.

Mostly I just loved being with you. I could live anywhere in the world and be happy as long as you were by my side.

Yes, even india.

honk honk
I <# you
>>
I don't know why you did this and I don't know why you're still mad at me for nothing. You loved me to bits, said I'm the most beautiful gift that life has ever given you and yesterday you said the same thing about him. And that would be fine if he wasn't the most disgusting person I know. He did some terrible things to me and my other friends, but you don't care about that, do you? Because he'll never do anything bad to you, because you're a girl and have always been in his interests because he's always been in love with you and will always hope to get into your pants, even while being with all his dumb girlfriends. I hope you know he's just rebound. He's in no way an upgrade compared to me and you know it. He's boring and a huge fucking pussy which is exactly why he does everything behind people's backs.

You hurt me greatly and betrayed my feelings. You say I'm a bad person, yet I never did anything bad to you or anyone nor did I ever say anything bad about you, ever. But you... ever since you decided I'm suddenly a terrible person, you started shit talking me, even to my friends. Good thing I have good friends that told you to shut the fuck up and gtfo. But you still continued doing so, kept painting me in a worse light every time the chance arises. Hope you realize you're a piece of shit. And when you realize that and come back to me for forgivness I won't be nearly as nice as I have been up until now. Good things come to those who wait. I can't wait to fuck you up emotionally like you fucked me up. See you soon. Bitch.
>>
I actually miss you.
>>
My life is a dull blank without you.

Lies and secrets got us into this god damn mess. Lies and secrets are what fucked with my mind.

they all hated me from the start because I'm a white american. Racism runs deep down there apparently. Despite 2/3 of my GF's were latina/asian it's kinda weird to get upset at me for that. My heritage might be northern german but it's not like I give 2 fucks about race.

>>17895873
Read your own fucking post and realize that is EXACTLY why she doesn't want anything to do with you. Seriously, how fucking delusional are you to think you're a good person?
>>
>>17895905
Even good people turn bad after months of abuse.
>>
>>17895918
I've been abused for the last 12 years.

I'm not perfect but I'm damn sure I'm still good. I have made plenty of mistakes but I would do anything to make up for them.
>>
this mouse tracing/key logging shit is fucking annoying. My mouse is glitching the fuck out all the time.

Do you fuckfaces mind at least removing that? Please?
>>
I thought I missed you but I really just missed doing drugs. I'm worried what that means.
>>
>>17895940
Combofix, download it and run it and stop being a victim unless you enjoy being one.
>>
>>17895965
They are EXTREMELY persistent. Like, to the point I feel as if it there is a team of people involved. Seriously, there's not a moment in the day that I can get away from this shit.

I close up as many security holes as I can but they contact their guy again to find a new one. It's fucking WINDOWS for fuck's sake. Shit is impossible to keep secure.

They aren't doing anything malicious though... not stealing things from me, not trying to wipe my machine. They just... don't want me talking to anyone. They blocked my access to here before... but I think.. I don't fucking know.

Either they are blackmailing/threatening my friends/family, hacking their shit too, or they are in on it as well? I don't know.

Then there are her "friends" that are JUST as in the dark as I am trying to post misleading shit on here to make me hate her or something. I don't think they have a fucking clue what's going on...

She has been stalking me for a VERY long time and I suspected it for awhile. I asked if it was her and she denied it so I put in a cyber crime ticket on the FBI's site. For fuck's sake, she even literally told me "I wanted to ruin your life." because I posted nasty shit about her and cheating. (I have... a bad history of that. Fucking triggered some hardcore PTSD shit in me that I need some serious therapy for.)

I apologized but the damage was done. I ask for empathy, to understand my past, and the constant abuse. The way she mocked me for my mental illness, and laughed as she told me some awful things she did to me. I was not acting rationally at all.

These aren't excuses, they are context. What I did was wrong no matter what and I know that. It's just a big ol fucking mess but all I know is that I love her, I'm so very sorry for everything... and I forgive her for the things she did as well.

I don't know if it's the FBI watching me, HIM working with my brother/family/friends, or her and all of them. Or if her intentions or loving and manipulative.
>>
>>17896040
There are also my other issues that are just going to take time. I'm not abusing things to the extent they think. Those things are not what are causing my mental issues. Fucking come on guys, I have had those issues since I was in high school. Far before I even took ADs.

Problem is no one listens to me for some fucked up reason. It's been like that my entire life. Then they all get confused when I get mad. Somehow, everyone in the world knows what's best for me except me.

Heads up fuck faces, I'm going to be on some kind of powerful narcotic/anti-psychotic/anti-depressant my entire life. "Sober" is not a reality for me. Sober me would kill himself. Doesn't matter if it's effexor, abilify, subutex, methadone, ritalin, or adderall... they are all fucking drugs. I can provide studies for the use of any of them for depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, or whatever.

But again... why the fuck would anyone listen to me? Better to sit behind a computer judging me, hiding your face, your intentions, your name like a bunch of faggot cowards.

"see! look at all his excuses!"
They aren't excuses, they are how things fucking are. Explaining/analyzing/assessing a situation in order to find the best solution to one's problems is how an intelligent person works. Shit doesn't exist in a vacuum. Everything has contexts. The path of life is not a linear line. It's not even a web of paths and choices.

Life is an endless sandbox where any path is the right path or wrong. It's not even a path. Just wandering until you find a nice cozy area where you build your sand castle.
>>
>>17896054
Gosh can you maybe get a blog to write your delusions on? Or just write in a word document, if they track all your stuff anyway it will probably get through to them.
I'm really sick of reading your stuff in every damn thread.
>>
>>17895873
You sound just like my ex. This is why I left him. Go get yourself checked out for narcissistic personality disorder there bud.
>>
>>17896135
Then stop coming here.
or cry about it some more.

Dumbass.
>>
M'lady, I behave of all men, I apologize for many things. I apologize for not being chivalrous enough. I apologize for men who hit you back even out of self defense. I apologize for men creating pocjet pussies. I apologize for men that criticize for using a dildo. A smart man is an oxymoron. I'm going to commit suicide as every other man should.
>>
>>17894917
It's very much not.
you are all making this worse. You're the reason I'm like this.
That's not what I do and I'm not.
My family is lying, abusive, and pieces of shit. I'm done with them until they start being honest.
Yes, they do. Many a great deal of people do. Also, it turns out when they get to know me they simply adore me more.
Nah, not gonna happen.

Nice try though. This explains why she thinks the things she does. You assholes have been feeding this bullshit to her the entire time.

Except she knows me, every part. Just like I do her. Every good, every bad and I accept her for who she is without judgement. With only love, nothing but heart. She's so afraid of me and I am of her.

That's what loves does, after all. It's something so very precious, priceless, and valuable that the very thought of losing it will drive anyone mad.

We're all mad here.

I'm madly in love with her. If it was "very much over" she would have "very much told me". The fact is, she couldn't tell me that. instead... devised this whole plan as PROOF I didn't love her. That I never loved her. Just like you fucking retards kept feeding her.

She knows it's true though. My love. My loyalty.

I'm nothing but heart.
>>
>>17896271
>I'm going to commit suicide as every other man should.

After that post, I'm fairly certain you're the only one who should.

>I apologize for not being chivalrous enough.
They literally call them sexism and lash out about it.

> I apologize for men who hit you back even out of self defense.
They've literally called me sexist for not punching a woman in the face, all because she called me a mean name (I wouldn't hit a guy for that either)...

>I apologize for men creating pocjet pussies.

Why is this even an issue? if anything it just means we're not all going to be harassing or catcalling them all the fucking time because that's exactly what they believe all men do.
If anything it's better because it encourages us to mind our own business.

> I apologize for men that criticize for using a dildo.
Literally only happens when they criticise men who use sex toys first - done to point out the double standard.

>A smart man is an oxymoron.
In your instance, it certainly is, and the very same could be said about a "please-able woman". Given the fact that chivalrous or not we're sexist and evil, violent or not, we're sexist and evil, mind our own business or not, we're sexist and evil.
That for figuring this out and just generally stop fucking trying to win, we're labelled stupid, or compared to cave-men.

That said, there is more to life than the opinions of the brainwashed harpies raised to hate, however, if you're whipped little mind tells you to kill yourself based on their unchanging, self-sabotaging, hateful opinions - I really wouldn't stop you.
>>
Me,

Should I go buy more cigarettes or do I just keep playing Rimworld? Meh... Rimworld is better...
>>
>>17896054
Any way we could get some names to go with these rants? Not initials- actual names.
>>
>>17896423
Those in the know... know.

My friends. My family. Her friends. Not her family. Not her brother. Not the one I know at least.

Then there are the people of my past that got involved as well.

I don't know WHY though. Like... every girl I have ever talked to as well.

Something happened. There is a big ol list of possibilities and it's fucking with my head. This goes all the way back to october.

There are far too many things for me to make ANY sort of assertive claims. The only information I have I consider reliable are the words which came from her own mouth while talking to her. The inconsistencies, suspicious actions, lies, secrets, the hacking, the way my father acts/brother acts is really fucking weird.

It's making me incredibly depressed, more than I was before.

I love her with all my heart.
For all I know she could be fucking dead though. I was suppose to be with her in november (and before that, sept/october) but...

Who the fuck knows.
I'm just waiting.
She knows someone loves her, truly.
And that person is me, her baby.
<3 <3 <#
>>
"Hey E, I'm gonna sound like a jackass but I wasn't busy today, I just didn't feel like asking you to come pick me up so we could hang out, pick out phones and talk about girl advice. 3 reasons. 1. I didn't feel like going out, feeling lazy as hell recently, just been reading comics lately. 2. I actually know shit all about phones, my dad is the phone guy. 3. I don't think I like O that much, she's the one who approached me, I barely knew she existed before that. It's not even purely physical, I liked listening to her talk but she liked listening to herself talk even more, made me feel like she didn't give two damns or a fuck about me except for whatever she wanted or expected when she came up to me. That's further cemented by how long she took to get back to me and how she didn't even bother to give an excuse for it, even if she has a reason that's fucked up. I ended up sending her a gmail back also yesterday out of a whim and noticed that she's been online several times since then and hasn't once bothered to email back. I think I ought to be done with her, I'll try to talk to her if I see her at the school or if she starts giving a fuck about messaging me but I'm pretty much through with stressing over her. I had goals for the break and haven't done shit all to accomplish them so it's probably for the best if I stop getting anxious over a girl. "

This would be to my bud who agreed to help me out with the girl and hang out in person. Should I shorten it to a tl;dr for him?
>>
>>17896271
thanks
>>
R,

I don't even know what to say, I think about you way too much. I don't think you realize how much I care about you, and I know I should tell you before it's too late but everyone knows how much of an awkward person I am, talking about my feelings is like trying to speak Japanese.

I guess that's why I'm writing this, because God knows I'd never have the courage to say this to you face to face. I don't know if I love you or any shit like that, but when I see you it makes my shitty life worth living. I don't know what's going to happen between us, assuming you meant what you said, but I hope you did because I honestly can't see myself being with anybody else.

S
>>
J,

Facebook showed me a picture of Scampy today from 4 years ago. I miss that cat. He was a real pal. I'd captioned it with "My cat away from home." He'd sleep with me like every night when Simon wasn't home. Such a good boy...

M
>>
an unusual experience I had, I couldn't tell him about it, I wanted to, I'd been there before, just like him, in a different place, and I wanted to say, I did. I wanted to explain. when he did that, when he asked me that, it reminded me of then, 10 years before
>>
T

I wish i never met you. You've made me realise that I want so much more from life, that I'm a bad girlfriend, that I can't amount to anything and that I rely on others approval to compensate for my lack of self esteem.

I dont know if I'm just obsessed right now or what, but I keep hoping we could meet. I know I'm nothing more than some fun for you, maybe all I want is to feel wanted. I'm already sad for when we stop talking, or when I crack and tell you about my lies. All this beautiful music you showed me is going to be a bitter memory and I hate that.

Just for now, I want you. That's about as much as I can say. I'm so hopeless, I know. I can't blame you if you never come back to me. I'm sorry I lied.

L/N
>>
S

I hope you rot in hell.

I can't believe that you put me through years of bullying and molesting to ditch me when I came out. You didn't just ditch me though, did you? You took my only other 2 friends, including my first best friend. You turned the whole school against me, you made my life a living hell. Even after all that you ruined my only relationship. You spread lies and told KIDS about weird sexual things you shouldn't have. You ruined my life, you ruined hers too.

I despise you and all that you made me. I don't even know what happened and what didn't, if I made it all up in my head for sympathy sometimes.

You set your mother on mine at fucking sports day. You're heartless, you're a monster. So many people think that I was the wretch that did all that shit and I can never change that now.

Why me? I know you didn't like me but why go on to do that to me? 4 years of my life wasted and I'm only just now processing the effects.

I hate you, I hope you know what you did. I hope everytime you told your friends about it that the back of your mind aches with guilt. I hate you.

N
>>
K,
You say things to me that make me love you more and more, even though I know we'll never be. I love your company, I love that we can talk to each other about anything and there is no judging. Please get over him, it's been 2 years and I know that's okay, but fuck I just want a chance.. You've even said that if you were over him then you'd probably go for me.

Or you just playing me with that feelings bullshit?

My god, just can't do this shit man.

C
>>
L
thanks for showing me love doesn't exist (as dumb and edgy as that sounds)
>>
>>17897193
if you dont want any contact with me, why do you post to me in these threads every now and then?
>>
>>17893826
Jesus fucking christ, can you just fuckoff and let me do my work?

Or better yet, don't talk to me during my fucking break. I know I'm friendly but learn to take a fucking hint. We're NOT friends.

You're rude, inconsiderate, mean, and you try to turn every coworker against each other. We all fucking hate you because you keep trying to start shit but all it does is make us wanna throw you into a woodchipper.

I don't care if you're my boss's daughter, leave me the fuck alone. I don't laugh at your jokes, I've never shown an interest in what you're saying and you tried to get me fired. Fuck you, take a hint. Don't make me hurt your feelings in front of everyone

And to my boss,

What the fuck is wrong with you? You insult employees, insult your children, and play the SHITTIEST reggaeton in a primarily white community. No one wants to hear your island music, play something that our customers actually wants to her

when we have issues at work, you have to FIX THEM. Insulting the person responsible isn't fixing the problem, you're just pretending to.

I don't like you. I don't have to like you. You're my boss. Like your daughter, we'll never be your friends. You pay is to work, deal with it.
>>
>>17897732
P.S.

If you change the rules, YOU HAVE TO TELL US

You can't give us shit for things we didn't even know were changed. You stupid fucking cow.
>>
>>17897732
>>17897743

Holy fuck I hate your boss. A great way to shove the finger up her ass is for all of you to quit on the same day.

Probably won't happen, but there's an option.
>>
>>17897758
>A great way to shove the finger up her ass is for all of you to quit on the same day.

Happened in my place for the night shift.
Entire shift just walked straight out.

They'd constantly complained about the shift manager (and from what I hear, with very good reason), and it was always ignored by the general manager.
So, one day they just walked out.

The company was force to finally do something about her.

Now if only we could convince all shifts to do that in protest to our general manager, get corporate HQ looking into their shit (to be fair, the GM has been told if things aren't improved (in terms of morale, and staff not publicly badmouthing the company) by the end of January, then an outside company will be brought in to run the place ~ sounds worse than it is, considering the issue is that we're pissed off with managements crusade against us).
>>
>>17897771

Huh, interesting. Well at least it's known. Hopefully someone will go down there and fucking fix the issue. It's a pain in the fucking to have a boss like that.
>>
I miss you but I hate how naive you are, and the girls you choose to spend your time with. Some are nice girls, but that one girl is a huge fucking slut and you know it.

You texted me "why wasn't I enough?" after you dumped me and found out I was hanging out with women behind your back because you cut sex, gave me pity handjobs.

Why wasn't *I* enough? Why the fuck did you string me along for over a year after dating for three years? Why the fuck did you date that guy after we broke up? He's younger than you and he's a huge fucking douchebag. I know you guys broke up, but it makes me view you as damaged goods. What the fuck are you doing with your life? Why are you spending time posting selfies on Instagram when you are stuck as a Hostess working at a fucking restaurant? Why did you say I was "suppressing" a side of you, only to act like a basic bitch after we broke up? Is that side really worth exploring? Is being basic really that important to you? Wake the fuck up.

I know I made mistakes, but I miss the good parts of you. You're a great person, but you're so, so naive. My love for you is tender and critical. Please come back to yourself, then come back into my life. I miss our life together. I've dated so many girls since we broke up, and nobody makes me feel the way you do. I wonder if you feel the same way, or if you're going to settle for something less than what you want because your ego won't let you work things out with an ex.

I fucking hate that girl you hang out with. She was making out with that rando at the Halloween party, you were both wearing matching costumes. You went to take care of a blackout drunk kid who was vomiting because your friend was busy being a slut. Why do you put up with her? Why do you fucking encourage your female friends when they have horrible ideas? You know they're not being smart. You're just so obsessed with "girl power." Your sister likes Lena Dunham and you don't realize that's fucked up.
>>
>>17897820
This is why all girls are fucking stupid

So glad I switched to women
>>
>>17897562
Initials? I'm an L
>>
>>17897867

She is only 6 months younger than me, I'm 23. I like girls, honestly, just not the ones tainted by feminism and emotional baggage.

Pretty sad how women let their emotions dominate their reality.
>>
Future myself:
Do you realize now all that suffering wasn't necessary? Whitout downs there's no ups. You'll get better and things always end up going well.
Just live and smile.
>>
B,

I don't even know how I am supposed to feel right now. Of course, hurt, betrayed, sad are all fitting words. But really I just feel empty and stupid. I'm sorry, but loving you, all the happiness I had with you, wasn't worth it. If I could go back, I would avoid meeting you. You did the one thing I asked you not to do. That was MY BED. MY ROOM. My apartment that I paid for for so long while you sat on your ass and hurt me. I have no idea how I am finding any will to live right now. BTW she's a disgusting little slut who's probably on drugs. I wish I could say that I won't even feel bad when you become homeless.

I had just found strength to try to work things out. I have literally never felt so hopeful in my entire life. And then this happens. You should be happy I interrupted you. What a disappointment it would have been when she found out you can't last to save your life. I hope her boyfriend reads those messages I sent him. I also hope your manager fires both of you. She knows.

God I am so stupid. I should have known this would happen. You're just a piece of shit who never really loved me. I should have listened to what everybody said about you. They were right. God I'm such an idiot.
>>
>>17895141
You never say you miss me....
>>
>>17895875
What's your name?
>>
D
You used your last chance.
I should have given up on you a long time ago.
I hope you and that bf you cheated on with me live happily together.
>>
>>17897685
I don't post in these threads to you, though. Last time was just when you told me he died. It was just today because I saw the picture and it reminded me. Why do you check them, still, anyways?
>>
>>17898293
i look at these threads every now and then, maybe once every few months. im not sure if its dumb luck but the past few times youve written something to me.

for example

J,

I was sorting out my (your) external hard drive tonight and looking through all the old pictures of you and me and us. I've done this before and it's never bothered me, I've always been stone cold and unfeeling with all things related to you. Tonight it made me feel a little bit. We had some good times. We both looked so happy. There was the time we got the McDonald's share pack, and when we took the puppy to the states with your parents and grad. Skype screenshots.There were lots of pictures of your cat, as well. I miss him. I was happy with you for quite a while, until the end. I hope you were too. It's a shame what happened. I'll always be resentful for the heartbreak and suffering you caused me, and I'm sure you feel the same in reverse. I know that we just weren't right for each other. I hope I never see or talk to you again.

We had some good times, though.

M
>>
>>17898311
huh I guess that was me. Usually it's just a facebook memory or something. It's not very often, though. That's funny I guess.

You'll be happy to know your hard drive failed on me like a month ago and I lost my notes for my final exams, so that was a real pain in the ass.
>>
>>17898329
thats ruff. at least it was free, for both of us.

you probably have negative interest in anything i have to say, so I'll continue to leave you alone like usual. if you ever want to catch up, you know how to reach me. cya duder
>>
>>17898339
I pulled it together, but yeah.

Honestly I don't really remember much about us or what happened or why I hate you very clearly anymore, but I probably won't contact you ever because I still remember you dumping me the day after Grandpa's funeral which is enough for me. Do you have anything you want to talk about?
>>
>>17898344
not my best move in life for sure, not much i can do about it now though. i guess im just a bit curious as to whats going on in your life, nobodys ever really "replaced" what you were to me so i still think about us with nostalgia, although im aware as to why we broke up and what problems we had in the first place. i guess id just like to chat for a bit about whats going on in life. idk.
>>
>>17898357
send me a message on your alternate facebook account if you want, then. I'll chat for a bit.
>>
>tfw getting cucked
>>
>>17894978
What makes you say that?
>>
>>17895094
He will never be what you are to me. I love you more than words...
>>
>>17893826
Dear J/R:

I've missed you so much. It's been over 5 weeks since I last saw you, and I've thought about you every day. I'm pretty sure you're dating someone else right now, as you typically are. (I never know when you're single!)

As you're probably aware, I've liked you on and off since Sophomore year. The cycle goes: I start to catch feelings, get discouraged or mad at you, and then inevitably start liking you again. Throughout this time I've paid a lot of attention to you, including what you've said to me in our (unfortunately rare) conversations as well as much of your social media. I've seen some worrying things there, and hope that you're better now mentally than you used to be.

I'm sorry for having been so off-putting all of the time. I wish that I could help my social awkwardness, especially around you, but I don't know how so I barely talk to you anymore.

Based on the last text conversation we had, I doubt you miss me that much. Very few people even noticed I've been gone from school. I wouldn't expect you or any of them to miss me. God, if only I weren't so ugly and fucked up, you may have given me a chance.

I know you like having your hair touched; I would love to comb my fingers through it. I also know that you wanted a Nintendo 3ds for Christmas and that you weren't expecting to get it. If you didn't, I would be happy to buy it for you, but I'm worried that doing so would make my crush on you uncomfortably obvious.

We're approaching that time where we'll have to go off to college and likely never see each other again. Granted, I'll probably kill myself within the next month--then I won't ever get to see you again. I don't want to think about that. I hope your future goes smoothly and that you don't concern yourself with me.

Anyway I have to end it here because I think I might start crying (stupid hormones!).

Wish you the absolute best,

C/J
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 400x225px
Well I'll be damned, here comes your ghost again. But that's not unusual, t's just that the moon is full and you happened to call. And here I sit, hand on the telephone, hearing a voice I'd known, a couple of light years ago, heading straight for a fall.

As I remember your eyes were bluer than robin's eggs. My poetry was lousy you said. Where are you calling from? "A booth in the midwest". Ten years ago I bought you some cufflinks. You brought me something. We both know what memories can bring; they bring diamonds and rust

Well you burst on the scene already a legend, the unwashed phenomenon, the original vagabond. You strayed into my arms. And there you stayed temporarily lost at sea. The Madonna was yours for free, yes the girl on the half-shell would keep you unharmed.

Now I see you standing with brown leaves falling around and snow in your hair.
Now you're smiling out the window of that crummy hotel over Washington Square.
Our breath comes out white clouds mingles and hangs in the air.
Speaking strictly for me, we both could have died then and there

Now you're telling me you're not nostalgic. Then give me another word for it, you who are so good with words and at keeping things vague. Because I need some of that vagueness now. It's all come back too clearly. Yes I loved you dearly, and if you're offering me diamonds and rust, I've already paid...
>>
V

I wish you didnt beat around the bush you never gave me a proper answer. I just gave up. I wish things were different. You are playing safe behind them castle walls, but in the end no one can hear you screaming behind them walls either. Come on out where the sun is warm. You say you want to stay friends but i dont beliebe you. Not once did you ever call me let alone start a conversaision via text. I did that all. I wish you werent so burnt, in the end you are almost punishing me and this relationship because of fears of repeats. Maybe not. I dont know, you never answered any of my fucken questions! Maybe i am just a loser and you did want a relationship just not with me. Even though everything was good and you had a good time all the time and im such a 'nice guy' or a 'good guy' or a 'cool guy'. In the end i was not an ass hole or a jerk enough for you. Like all girls want. You were always behind your wall never showed emotional intrest or attraction thus i never made a move or tried to kiss you. I didnt want some half empty feeling of an atempt. I needed to feel you want too. Its nice to be wanted, but you where just going 'with the flow' and expected me to do all the work. Sorry but i need a girl who knows what she wants, not some bullshit run around feelings. I didnt realise i had these feelings for you, i geuss i kept them at bay because i never saw you try. Why even try start something if you know you can not finish it. Know what you want in life first then drag someone into it, not the otherway around. If for some godly reason you do call i hope i am there to answer because that would be a big step to even just staying friends.
Good luck with life i hope you find what you are looking for.

J
>>
i've been doing pretty alright with myself, i hope you are too. i'm looking forward to meeting you
>>
D,

You're 8 years older than me, so I'm still struggling to believe you could treat someone you love this way. You cooled off on me so fast it's fucking unbelievable. I'd bet good fucking money there is someone else and I fucking hate you for it, but I'm almost glad because it means I can funnell all my rejection through hating your cold ass. I was nothing but good to you and you disgust me. I hope you step on many fucking legos you cold-hearted whore.

Rot in a thousand hells,
D
>>
I miss you so very much. I wish I could function better and it's not like I haven't been trying.

I'm worried for you. I don't know what this is all about and I think about it every second of every day. It's always there in my mind, blocking every other thought. I think about our conversations. The way you told me how your friend had a child and then later sad she didn't. The way you would use her as a test subject to gauge my reaction to properly set your values to be in line with mine.

I worry. That you are safe. That you are in good health. That you have proper shelter and care. That you are loved.

Every second of every day. Even my dreams.

I don't know what to think. I know I'm a wreck of a person that absolutely fascinates people. So are you though, so I guess that's just ok.

I miss you. I love you. I'm trying. It's so very hard. I don't know if I need to dig deeper or if I have already dug too deep. My shovel is broke but my fingernails remain.
>>
A,

Whenever you want to open up and pour out your heart, I try my best to help you through whatever is bringing you down. I read every lengthy text you send me at three in the morning. I've stayed up until dawn trying to talk you into feeling happy and alive again.

Whenever I open up to you, you pretend you didn't notice. You disappear for a week before sending a text about your latest crush of the week. You don't even mention it. And then you pour your shit all over me again. And then you talk about how no one cares about you and how you're all alone in the world and no one understands you.

I'm tired of it.

I'm tired of you.

Z
>>
K

Can't get my head around you. Remains true.
Even moreso than before.
I thought of you,
Dreamed of you,
Fantasized you.

Yet I am with another whom I love.
Get OUT
Get Out
get out of my head
Before I drive myself crazy with lust
And do something I will regret.

E
>>
>>17893826
To be completely honest, I don't really find you physically attractive, yet I have this crazy crush on you because you're small and shy.

Good thing you dislike me
>>
>>17899852
J

Leave me alone, don't reach out to me in any way, shape or form. I found true real happiness, more than I ever could with you and your whole party scene. I told you I would grow past this depressed bullshit and I did. Anyway, fuck off. I have a life to live and a future to make, neither of which you will ever be apart of.

J
>>
Just stop cheating, man. Stop talking to her. She's a cunt who's divorced three people, her home life is fucked, you don't have any business talking to anyone so entirely incompatible to her.

There is no reason to cheat on a nice women for damaged goods like her.

At least you know it's wrong. But give it time and that won't be enough.
>>
Dear Homely

Stay beautiful my love ;P

S

#NOTROLL#TRUESTORY
>>
File: 1435583366110.jpg (65KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
1435583366110.jpg
65KB, 680x818px
>>17893826
>go for it, you have nothing to loose
>something might come out of it
>if you don't ask her out you'll never know what would happen

well FUCK YOU.
>>
>>17893826
Hey OP, are you a girl or is this towards a friend from uni? Can you legit respond to this? Also if you could put the initial of the name of the person you're talking about
>>
I love waking up in the morning. I get to play the whole "Is this going to be one of those morning where I have excruciating, holy shit someone is gutting me with a fucking bayonet, stomach pains while I shit a dozen times within a 2 hour span... oh, also throwing up fucking everywhere at the same time.

FUCKING LOVE THAT GAME. I WIN TWICE A WEEK.

Ever since middle school... 18 fucking years of this shit.

Oh also, love you baby. Hope I see you soon and the like. Don't know what the fuck happened to you yet. Yes, I am that oblivious because it's not like there's a FUCKING CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME RIGHT NOW and every time I make a guess you get all pissy about it. Like I can read minds.

I'm super salty right now because tomorrow morning is going to fucking suck so fucking badly. You all seriously don't know how badly it hurts. Just good fucking god why do I have a fucked up head and fucked up stomach.
>>
Also the fact that there is no way in fucking hell you guys can keep this up, at least longer than I can endure is proof to me that this will end with a happy ending for me. That I will hold her in my arms once again with genuine love.

Unless you guys legit think you can break me. Which I mean.... come the fuck on. Look at who you're dealing with. Pain is the only emotion, other than love, I feel. God knows that even pain is better than feeling nothing.

So please my baby, let me in on what's going on. These games are nonsense and is only delaying the inevitable.

Allien
>>
I loved you more than anything, and I still do. I've tried everything to forget you, for a while I thought I'd manage to hate you for having permanently stolen my heart, but at the end of the day nothing but love remains.

You're the only female who's always accepted me and my autistic quirks with little more than wrinkling your nose. Every girl I've ever showed even a fraction of what I've shown you reacted with nothing less than disgust, my own mother thinks I'm a weirdo. Even after acting like a massive cock and getting more than shitfaced and spilling all of my autistic spaghetti after so many years, you still had warmth, kindness and understanding.

Instead of pushing you away out of fear of not being good enough for you, I should've taken at least one of a multitude of opportunities to act on my feelings. I'm sorry I couldn't even get over my fear of rejection when you outright offered yourself to me on my birthday, after I was too insecure to react to your obvious advances. I'd give anything to go back in time, anything.

I was a selfish coward, I wish I hadn't dodged when you tried to hit me, I hurt you a lot and would've deserved that one. But I guess I hurt myself a lot more than you ever could, and I deserve that too.

I thought it was right to "let go of what you love", but I threw it into the ocean. As much as I wish it was, life isn't a movie with Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan.
>>
Still letting people know you are single, right. I guess I shouldn't really care too much about this.
>>
R.G.

I don't know you. But I hate you. You're a fucjing attention whore who managed to get lucky and find a girl that obsesses about you. What's fucked up is that you had a break down, despite having so many friends and people who cared about you and you go on to get one of the hottest chicks I know. You bitch about being alone and yet you're always surrounded by people. You claim to be like other broken lonely people but you have no idea what it's like to be friendless. Fuck you man. Fuck you.
>>
>>17900527
Who is this R.G?

They sound neat.

>>17900512
noooooo. I'm alone but my heart belongs to the most beautiful woman in the world. She's gorram adorable, hot AF and hates me so very much. If only things weren't so black and white... like our kitties.
>>
>>17900274
Hey. I'm a woman, yeah. This was to my best friend, K. He died four years ago.
>>
>>17900527
What are the initials of this "hottest chick"?
>>
>>17901119

VC
>>
File: 1477089008548.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1477089008548.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>17900527

>I think your life is so cool and because I'm jealous of you you're not allowed to be depressed or have problems because that makes me angry.
>>
>>17901234

Yah Screw you, go back to b. I'm more pissed at people who call themselves lonely and have full circles of friends and girlfriends and family that care for them. When shit hit the fan for me everyone bailed and my family disowned me
>>
File: _52272522_crying-baby.gif (232KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_52272522_crying-baby.gif
232KB, 1024x576px
>>17901245

>I hate people who have stuff I want. No one is allowed to be sadder than me because I'm the center of the sad universe.
>>
>>17901252

Lol
>>
>>17901252

But in all seriousness, I'm glad I could bring you some joy. It takes a special kinda dick to come into a thread like this where we are to write letters that won't be read and harass people about how they are feeling. There's a special place in hell for people like you.
>>
File: 1407112418873.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1407112418873.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>17901295

>People telling me I'm wrong is harassment. The internet should be a safe place for me to be selfish and ignorant. All of my feelings should be right and people like you who make me feel bad should go to hell.
>>
N

Hey. I have a slight crush on you. You probably got that from the paragraph I sent you after we had that awkward moment where you mentioned how many friends I had on Skype. Anyways, yeah. Hopefully you don't (or do? I don't know) browse /adv/ so you don't see this cringy confession, but I've liked you for a while I guess. If you see this I hope you don't stop being friends with me. I don't want anything from you (not that I could anyways) but I still enjoy talking to you and playing with you and I hope we can keep being friends. I just needed to get this off my chest. Also, not to be weird or anything, but you have really nice arms and a really nice jaw. Alright well I'm done embarrassing myself. Bye nigger

N
>>
Dear Xilly,

Hey. I made a small mistake. I regret it pretty bad. It's been a few years, but I can't love anybody but you. When I think I'm over you, you come back a few months later. It sucks, man.

R/S
>>
File: 1326391863045.jpg (5KB, 207x251px) Image search: [Google]
1326391863045.jpg
5KB, 207x251px
J,

I understand if you've already lost interest (or perhaps never had any at all, entirely possible that I'm just making things up in my head really), it's a bit of a weird situation for me to have a crush on you in the first place anyway.

Though to be fair... You're the one who sort of asked me out on Monday night despite me taking the initial hint and leaving you alone for a while. I thought we had a great time apart from a blunder on my part at the end of the night, but now you're one-lining me and barely acknowledging my presence even if you only think of me as a friend.

So that's okay, I'll take the hint again and drop it - undoubtedly until you decide to reel me back in with some good intention on your part and I'll lap it right up because we're "just pals" anyway.

Jokes on you though! Giving up doesn't mean I'm going to stop jerking off over you and making up scenarios in my head until I forget about my feelings! Your strong arms, rugged face and irresistibly tall body aren't safe from my lewd mind.

A
>>
Yeah, I accidentally liked a Facebook photo while checking up on what's going on in your life lately. That's really embarrassing and awkward, I'm sorry. Ughh
>>
File: IMG_20161213_214258.jpg (481KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161213_214258.jpg
481KB, 1080x1080px
Hey Tom,

First of all, thanks for giving me a clue on what to do with my own life. I'm glad I took my chances.

Things has been kinda hard for me and I've been unemployed for a year now. I think I'm applying to waiting tables for some money. I need to start saving and with bills around my neck.. I don't really have a choice. I really tried to get a job on my field but there seem to be no good ones around here.

I'm once again lost. I don't know where to go and what to do. I wish I could message you or smth but you're probably busy with your dissertation.

All the best,
Stranger
>>
>>17893826
S

I love you

L
>>
We almost got together you know? I almost got back too you but I want to believe that I made the right choice.
You were really good to me, if you didn't start taking those damn pills we would probably be together.

Sometimes I don't remember if I miss you or if I just miss the memories. I still try to check on you, no one knows that. I just want you to be happy, and I just want to be happy. I hope we both find happiness and love and maybe one day we can drink a coffee together.
>>
>>17901575

Love you too.
>>
God I miss you. So much. Come back, it's never been the same without you. I can't accept that things don't work out for us in the end. I dream about our next first kiss. I need to feel your arms around me. Please come back. Someday. When you're ready and the time is right. Im so tired of missing you, fool.
>>
Dear L
You're a loser. Just face it. You're a porn addict. You blew it with her cause you're too scared of commitment. You don't have the balls to off yourself, but you're too lazy to become a better person. You blame seasonal affective disorder for your unhappiness when the true source is the fact that you're too lazy to fight the things that cause your self loathing. You pretend that you aren't lonely and don't care, but you can't even tell your asshole friends to shut the fuck up cause you're scared to offend them. You know they're not good for you, but you're so scared of being alone that you won't do anything about it. I'm writing these things here instead of saying them to you because you already know them.
Go fuck yourself.
Sincerely,
Yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x461px
M and E

Unfortunately your logic can't change the way I feel about anything. Im a man with an open emotional door - sorry that I don't meet your requirements. Maybe you should stop enforcing gender roles?
>>
I wish you weren't so damn confusing. You keep coming in and out of my life; acting like we're just going to catch up.

Inevitably, you tell me you like me again and we date briefly.

And then, when things start heating up, you get cold feet and run away.

When I reach out for explanation, you get afraid and close down.

You've hinted at past problems and baggage.

I know you probably don't care as much as me.

But the worst part is, I know you'll be back for a third round, and I don't know if my heart can take it.

Yet when it comes to you, it's so hard for me to say no.

Dammit.

PS: if you're not ready to date, stop coming into my life under the pretense of doing so. I care about you too much to pretend otherwise.

I shouldn't wait around. I guess I don't.

But I'm here for you, and I don't know what you're so afraid of.
>>
S

If only you'd give me a chance. I know I'm worthless but it's cause I've lost all reason to keep trying. The few months I knew you I almost turned my life around, for you. But you ended up using me and lying to me. Better now than later that I figured that out I guess. Means I can go back to my old habits that will eventually kill me. Thanks for the fun, but I'm done.
>>
>>17901835

Fuck you sabrina. Next chance I get I'm getting heroine from my dealer. I'm going to finish it this time, od in the woods this tjme
>>
File: 1394673256058.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1394673256058.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Enjoy your delusions.
>>
>>17900294
Eat a fuckload of rice and drink only water.
>>
i'm sorry i push you all away, the reason i do it is because i feel scarred, worthless, like i don't matter to any of you but the truth is you guys are my niggas. i never had many friends when i was growing up because we always moved around and even when we settled down i kept to myself for fear that i would be the 'weird one,' L i'm sorry that kissed on that night and all the times that i hit on you i know you said that you were okay with it but i'm not, L, thank you for me being there for me when i felt like i had no one you proved me wrong and i know your door is always open. S you are my closest friend but when i see you with her feel happy that you two are together again yet sad that i'm not the dating her, i know i might not be the best friend you've ever had but know that i'll always be there for you and to all my friends you don't know how truly feel because i wear my mask when i'm around you so you don't have to feel burdened with dealing my shit. oh and before i end this L i don't know how i feel about you nor how you feel about me but whenever you feel as if you have no one to talk to know that my door will always be open for you.
>>
>>17895129
This is like every girls dream why can the one I want feel like that? Bummer
>>
>>17894720
I had a similar problem a few years ago. I accepted I couldn't be with her and it made the friendship 10 times more enjoyable because I wasn't over analysing everything she said
>>
Dear master blaster,

I can't believe I let you boink me after we played a DDR marathon. I'll never let that happen again. My pussy is not for you anymore although I will say this, you will always be my master blaster and lead me away from sure disaster. Blast me away honey. BLAST ME AWAY.
>>
>>17902258
Kinda why I'm scared of relationships.
People like to live in the past and nothing stops your partner from getting hit up by their ex and you're left alone having wasted tons of time and emotions just because you can never compare to past encounters.
>>
>>17902258
who the hell is master blaster
>>
>>17901579
ever stop to think that maybe you're the reason they started taking shit in the first place? That maybe... drugs are a symptom of a disease and not the cause?

I know that kind of thinking is hard for regular people. To go beyond the superficial, to realize that every reaction stems from a large range of actions.
>>
My new year's resolutions are all set. Firstly I'm working towards getting my career on track. Secondly I'm limiting social media, with the intent of reading more and engaging with people in public. Third, Ive joined a gym to get my body back. Lastly, you won't see nor hear from me again.
>>
Sorry for all the shit i did, i was a complete faggot back then, i fucked up and then i became obsessed with you, and that lead to a lot of stupidity, i know that you will most likely not forgive me, but i want you to know that you're truly one of the few, if not the only person i've ever meet that has the right to be called a well made human, i miss you, not in a romantic way, but i miss you as a friend, i feel awful for throwing away our relationship, for fucking that bad, i'm sorry.
>>
>>17902648
What is your initials, mayne?
>>
Actions speak louder than words. In your case you said and did nothing for me. Yet you thought we were friends and that we were close. You only used, manipulated, lied and said the worst shit possible. I never deserved that. There were several times when I needed your help, you just shat on me. I looked past your selfishness, and still loved you, probably to a fault. You can't be trusted with even the most simple task of being a good person. You are too polluted and toxic for my well-being. Conceited and detached from the reality of the conversations, you always knew what was going on but you chose to lie. You chose your ego over something great. This is why you can't let go of your concerns about other people's perceptions of you. I wish that we could talk about it, but there lays the problem. Your walls are firm and not worth penetrating. There is no glimmer of hope worth fanning for you. I have my goals and objectives, friends and family, you factor in none of them. There's no compromise this time, you've proven your worthlessness to me as a person. I'm truely sorry for ever being around you, I apologize for every late night we had. Most of all, I'd like to forgive myself for trusting you and thinking about you romantically. It was love at first sight for me, repulsion for you. I should have walked away from you after 3 days and enjoyed the time of my life, not pandered to you. It's been a terrible year, probably one of my worst. I'd not experienced true cruelty like that before, you are heartless and cold, but that was to be expected. I know you will continue to use and abuse every pretty thing that you meet. You're welcome to them. I would rather be a lone wolf than a placid accessory, dusted off at convenient times. Don't call or message me for new year's. Keep walking until there's no trace of what you destroyed, those memories are someone else's from another lifetime.
>>
You probably don't care as much about me as I do about you.
>>
Uh-huh, yeah you see. That's like uhh. How everyone is, right? No, towards me, that's how. So like, if you wanted all that you should take initiative to do so. Lead by example right? So yeah, that's why I build a wall around others. Haha. Well, not that funny, but you get the point.
>>
I always loved how you would tuck up your shoulders, your eyes would crinkle, your smile would light up, and your cheeks would blush every time you caught me staring.

Which was every time, I was always staring.

You're so god damn beautiful.

I love you. I miss you.
Baby baby baby baby baby
>>
breaks my heart a bit that you didn't give me any credit on that painting though.

:(
>>
I don't want to be your friend. I just want to be your lover.
>>
>>17893826
Megan
We had something. I was there for you in your darkest times and my darkest times, sacrificing and giving everything I had, pouring myself into you, into us. Remember how we fought for each other? For the right to have what we needed? For who we loved? Remember when I chose you over my own sister? Remember when you alienated her, your best friend, for me? Remember when you said you needed me? When you said you loved me? When you said you didn't want to just be my friend? And I had you. And you loved us. And you loved me.
I know your love didn't stem from the drugs, as you so cruelly tell me again and again nowadays. I still love you. You are my only love. I still wake up thinking about you every day, go to bed thinking about you and fill the rest in trying to forget, drown it out with drugs or wallowing in everything I've lost. You are the only thing in my heart or mind, the rest is a bleak and blank mess of petty details.
Those eyes, changing from cold blue to bright green. That beautiful smile that curled across your face at my every word, at my touch. Your soft skin. Your soft hair. Those big eyes on me, looking at me and into me. You wanting me. You needing me. Me feeling at home for once in my life, and only with you. Me finally being able to open up to you.
I don't know how you forgot what that meant. I don't know how feelings can just disappear like dust in the wind. I am real. And I can't just get over it. I still don't know how you did. And the fact that you are still lonely and in need of love, just not from me, it hurts. It cuts deeper than what you did with Tyler. Deeper than what you did with Nick. Deeper than anything. Because we had our problems, but I had you. And we were going to be happy and ok. But we aren't.
Megan, I still love you. And I won't stop. I yearn to feel your body against mine, your heart against my soul. I want you. And I don't want you to be my friend. I want more. And I don't want to see you move on. I love you.
>>
When we met, you said we could be friends, but you admitted your feelings for me. But I don't want romance, I want real friendships, and I told you this. We agreed to be friends, since we have common interests, but instead, you now criticize everything I say in public and you send me crazy long texts about how good a person you are, how you could make me happy, how much you've "done for me", how I don't know how good I have it, etc.

I don't want to be your friend anymore. I want you to stay the fuck away from me.
>>
>>17903038
Thank God that's not for me.
>>
>>17903038
Not for me either. Although it does seem like you used this person and discarded them.
>>
I should probably apologize.
I have so much to thank you for, but I find as time goes on, my mind is becoming more preoccupied with itself over you, and it's not as though I'm becoming independent; I still hang on your every word, though on some days, I leave them hanging. I lack social grace and surprised you haven't left me already, even if we have a past together; because I'm seeing you, and even myself, as barriers to me improving, even if you're the best thing that could've happened to me. Call me self-destructive- because I think that's exactly what this is. I flee from danger, from threats, which don't even exist except within my own mind; scared of performing, scared of lack of skill, scared of bearing myself to others. And if I leave, would I be freeing myself from that, or just damning you to feel like it was your fault? I imagine my life without you, which feels so selfish and narcissistic when put into words, and after all you've done for me. Maybe I've grown scared of commitment on any emotional level, but I definitely have my own problems to work out before I can be confident in myself; the question is, can I do it with or without you? I'm terrified of rendering any judgement for fear of being wrong to myself and others, but I can't keep neglecting everything anymore.
-A
>>
>>17903179
We just talked about interests and hung out with mutual friends. Never was a favor exchanged. I think this person invested too much emotion into me after only knowing each other for 3 weeks, when I was upfront.
>>
I wish you are here with me. For two months straight since we met again, I have been missing you more than ever. I really wish you are here with me.
Please don't forget about me like the others.
>>
D,

Fuck you for bringing this depression on me thats lasted for months. Fuck you for showing no compassion for me even though Ive listened to your problems for years. You have no right to shut me out after all the years I've supported you. I've said my apologies to you multiple times and yet you still avoid me and delete me off steam. What the fuck did I do to deserve this negativity from you. You have no compassion for me and never will. I regret ever opening up to you, its only brought me pain and sadness.

From,
B
>>
Please be here tomorrow. Please, for the love of God be here for me. You are the love of my life and I need you in my arms once again.

If you are unable to, if you literally cannot for reasons outside of your control. please please please contact me. Please tell me all that is going on. I'm worried, I'm scared, I'm in love. I miss you so much.

You told me there wasn't anyone else. That there wasn't anyone else.

You asked me to promise you to never judge you. I will keep that promise. Forever.

I love you.
I miss you.
I trust you.
I'm devoted.
I'm loyal.
I'm honest.
I'm good.
I'm yours.
-We have the same childhood name, just in different languages.
>>
My balls hurt and I have 4 more 8-hour days to deal with.

Why must it be so agonizing?
>>
I love you more than anything. I love you more than I love myself. Without you, and I have told you this, I would likely kill myself. I don't know why your family hates me so bad, and I don't know why I can't just stand up to them, but if it would bring you peace to be with someone else I would step aside for you. I've been contemplating asking you to find someone else while we're still dating, give them a shot, and then we'll just go our separate ways if they're right for you.

I don't know how it would be if we had children, what they would hear from your loved ones about me, how I would deal with you disrespecting me in front of them and inspiring them to do the same, and all of the shame you give me over who I am, my mannerisms, my interests, even down to the way I chew my food. I have worked so hard at this for so many years and you just don't seem to get how much you turn my heart inside-out. If I made fun of you the way you do to me you would cry all the time, but I'm not an abusive fuck like you. And believe me, I know your family taught you to be this way, but it's not right. That is not how you treat people that you want in your life. I'm done dropping hints, because you pick them up, but you don't care how bad it hurts me. It's just "how you are". I love you too much to walk away, because I tried so hard already. There is no one else. I'm alone without you, and without you I will die. With you my life will be miserable, and I can see that, but your life is so much better with me, and I see that too. I wish I weren't such a kind person, otherwise I'd tell you to jump off a bridge for how you have used my wallet and presume you have a right to wear me like a bracelet, ready to be taken off when out of fashion. I'm completely stuck. I guess my father's line dies with me.
>>
>>17903678
Who is this to? Like, honest. From the heart, to who?
>>
>>17903713
It's from I.C.wiener
>>
>>17903727
to?

Who? JAW? Cus that sounds like her. But she's not with me so...?
>>
>>17903678
also, literally NONE of that is true.

You were a jealous, hateful girl that has never apologized for anything in your fucking life. You would make up bullshit about me that I would prove was wrong time and time again yet you would bring it up every other day. That the love of my life was Maria. Why the FUCK would you fucking think that? I have never, EVER once said I loved that girl or thought of her like that in any fucking way. She is very talented, very pretty, and was really nice to me when everyone else was being hateful.

As for chewing your food? Chomping is bad manners. Literally everyone agrees with that.

This is part of your all game. I told you, this isn't a game to me. I love R with all my heart. I am loyal to her, devoted. If she is dead, if she died from cancer or suicide and trying to find a replacement GF for me? Then WHAT THE FUCK.

I just want my baby back in my arms. Preferably for new years eve. This isn't fun. This isn't funny. This isn't a game. I have proven my devotion, my loyalty, my calm, MY LOVE, time and time again.

She knows I would never judge her. Whether she has gained or lost weight, if she has lymphoma, affected lymph nodes, skin rashes/sores/whatever the fuck, thinning hair, or straight up bald... I didn't fall in love with her solely for her looks. She's beautiful to me no matter what. You all fucking hate this but suck my fat cock... she's my tiny baby and always will be no matter what.

I love you. I miss you. I trust you.
Come home to me already. You have no reason not to anymore. No reason to be afraid. No insecurities, no judgement. I'm yours and only yours.
<3 <3 <#
>>
>>17903678
From C, to K.

>>17903784
Breh, not talkin to you breh. Fer rill.
>>
>>17903797
ser fer rill
>>
>>17903784
jesus christ, shut the fuck up.

I can't wait till someone finds your creepy ass bullshit and you get raided.

No one likes you. You insane fuck.
>>
>>17903800
You sound like an asshole. Do you have friends? Let this guy be. They're just words. He aint hurting you.
>>
>>17903800
Please anon... tell me how you really feel. Whatever it is that pains you I truly hope you get over it and find happiness. Everyone deserves to be loved.
>>
>>17903806
>just words
>she's my tiny baby and always will be no matter what.

he's a pedophile.

but sure k bye. lol going back to my other boards this place is fked.
>>
>>17903814
>didn't get my way on /adv/
>whole board is fucked
>morally superior dickhead as I am

Any other proof of pedophilia? He could be talking about a midget. Seems very likely that it's a midget based on the description.
>>
>>17903819
She is very much a midget.

And a tiny baby.

You guys have no idea how spot on you are right now, ololollool.

in fact, as she is reading this I guarantee she is going to have the biggest smile on her face.
>>
If I block you again, this is going to be the last time. Specially because I don't think you'll care all that much. You can't even bother to read what I text anymore.
>>
>>17903827
Don't block, just move on.
>>
>>17903829
They don't contact me either way. Blocking them makes it harder for me to try to reach them and humiliate myself any further.
What do you do to avoid contacting someone?
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 640x960px
Dear J
I wish I could see you and make you laugh.
I'm worried about you all the time because I have no ways left to contact you. But I hope that's working out for you. I know I make you worse by being around :/ I don't want that, I want you to get better.
But I can't help missing you so much. I wish you talked to me and told me how impossible this was, instead of trying to make me understand by blocking me. I wish I didn't have to quit you cold turkey.
I'm just trying to find my fix.
I feel creepier and creepier. Pic related.
>>
>>17903851
Replace that moment in your life, when you want to contact them, with an activity that is good for you (exercise or cleaning up a long-standing mess will make you feel worth-while on your own, and are very good options). You have to tell yourself off. "No, I'm not letting you hurt yourself again, you're going to do THIS, and get over it".

If it doesn't work, just do more. Pick up a hobby, learn a new game, pick up a guitar. Anything creative or self-esteem building is an awesome alternative. If you pick off that scab it makes it all the harder to scab over again, and the scar will be much worse.

It's human nature to pick off the scab (real and metaphorical), and you'll have to make a conscious effort for a long time before it gets easier. You will reach a point where you can't think of anything else to do. When that happens, go run until you fall over, and walk back home, and get back to fixing YOU. You don't need those people, amd one day they will miss you, and you will be on a different Earth from them. Blocking them takes the responsibility out of your hands. Just leave the door open, and don't walk through it.
>>
>>17903900
The key here is to do something NEW that makes you FEEL GOOD. Don't do anything that you're used to. That's why I say exercise. Our generation seems to have an aversion to it, so it's typically a viable option. It also helps your body create dopamine which makes you feel better, and you work your muscles which is ALWAYS a good thing.
>>
>>17903900
Don't focus on what they think either. Don't hold your breath for these people to like you because you will suffocate. Today is a new day, and this life is now about you. Go live it brother.

Hope that was a good enough guide.
>>
I fucking hate my boyfriend I just want to fuck you
>>
>>17903900
>>17903908
>>17903921

I deeply appreciate your help, anon. There are some new things I've been meaning to try. Hell, I might even meet new people.
Feeling way less gloomy now thanks to you. I can do this!
>>
>>17903925
That's the way. Life isn't over because you met a few assholes. There are many other doors in life's corridor. Go try a few.
>>
>>17903923
Why are you with someone you hate? Why not be with the other person?
>>
>>17903923
Quit playing with his heart and let that poor bastard know the truth. Cunt.
>>
>>17903871
I didn't block you. I removed you, for good reason. I don't need you anymore and am ashamed I ever did. You are partially to blame for introducing me to the stupid as fuck party crowd and drinking which did wonders for my depression. Now, I won't say I am a saint. I lead you on, knowing how you felt about me but never actually acknowledging it. I was a coward, plain and simple. But, I just couldn't stand your vapid, obnoxious and petty personality outside of being drunk. Plus you are obese as all hell and outside of just wanting sex, I'm not attracted to you. We just used each other, at least that's how I feel about it. But that time is over now. I've deleted the videos we made and the pictures we took. They honestly make me sick to look at, remembering all the nasty shit we did. I feel unclean just thinking about them. Depression is a bitch, I tell you. Thank god I'm out of it and found someone that I love and loves me stronger than I ever thought possible. So, yea give up. There is nothing for you here.
>>
When I think about you, which is a lot, I wonder if at that exact moment you might be thinking about me. I stood outside the other night, it was so cold and the stars twinkled and I felt so close to you as if I could feel you thinking about me. Were you? I miss you and I'll love you forever.
>>
>>17903925
>>17903946
If you're here, as tempting as it is, don't reply, don't even read it. Walk on.

Don't make me link to a U2 song.
>>
>>17903946
Not writing to you, unless you recognise the picture. Don't project just because someones name starts with the same initial you daft cunt.
Top tip, if the facts don't seem to add up, its probably because its not related to you.
>>
>>17903959
If you're the enano I was talking about here >>17903825
Then yes. Of course I was.

Always.
-Midget
>>
>>17903995
You sound mad.

Be less mad please. No one is hurting you here but it's pretty clear why the person blocked you.
>>
>>17904005
It's normal to be mad when someone chews you out over something not related to you, especially if they call you names. This is elementary shit. Cmon now. Peolle need to quit taking words so seriously, and stop taking their anger out on others trying to get a weight off their chest. When you get extra weight piled on instead of releived it's crazy frustrating.
>>
Here' how I know that things will never be 'fixed' between us: you suddenly decide that you're 'not an animal person'.
Honestly, that drags down my opinion of you even more than the yelling and punching walls.
Because now I understand just how deep your selfishness goes, and I worry about the kids. If you can't handle being around one very sweet, calm dog, I know you won't be able to handle a week alone with our kids. I couldn't trust you to keep your insane temper in check without me there. Which means you don't care about THEM. You only care about me not leaving your sorry ass.
Fuck you and your fake concern. Fuck you and your 'I want to be a dad' bullshit. You only want to be a father when it's fun and convenient for you.
As soon as I can lock down a new job, we'll be gone, and you won't be there to throw temper-tantrums worse than theirs. None of us will have to walk on eggshells and hope you don't lose too many times on your dumb video-games. None of us will have to sneak our belongings out of the trash because they got in your way when you were in a bad mood.
Fuck you. You're not who I thought I married.
>>
>>17902994
No matter how it ends
No matter how it starts
>>
>>17904005

>pretty clear why the person blocked you

That's pretty unnecessary man. The reply to his message was pretty callous and I think he was justified in his anger. Just leave the guy be.
>>
>>17904060
Ditto
>>
I don't even know how to put it into words how much I still feel betrayed by you. I literally want nothing to do with you, and despite cutting you out of my life for good, all I can do is mull over everything we had or did or you said, and it was bullshit. Even when I found out you were lying to me from the start for a year, I forgave you. I FUCKING MOVED YOU INTO MY HOUSE TO GET YOU AWAY FROM YOUR "HARASSER AND ABUSER" , INTRODUCED YOU TO MY FUCKING FAMILY AND YOU LOOKED THEM IN THE EYE AND TOLD THEM YOU LOVED ME.

I can't even bring myself to be mad at you without feeling immense guilt. Thanks for that, by the way. Thanks for mentally and emotionally neutering me so that I feel horrible about treating a horrible person with slight disrespect. I call you a cunt in my mind, and I feel awful because it's stooping to your level. I don't want to hate you. I wish I could, but I'm not that kind of person. I wish I could take away the things that pain you and fix you so you're not a piece of literal human garbage. I don't manipulate people's emotions to get what I want. I even feel sorry for the piece of shit you were cheating on when you found me because he can't let go. He's too fucking deep to even see what I saw. Even in the face of knowing you're cheating on him, he'd rather threaten everyone you cheat with than make himself happy and break up with you.

I wish I'd never met you. You left me worse off than when you found me. I fucking hate that on top of being bipolar and my mind flipping its shit on what I want and how I feel, I can't trust women to get closer. I so fucking badly dream of being in a relationship where I'm not worried that I'm being cheated on. At the center of my already fucked up world, you were the wrecking ball that shattered what was left my social sanity. Thank you for leaving behind a clusterfuck that is an assault course of emotional walls and paranoia for better, more deserving women to get past.

Part 1/?
>>
>>17904046
Forget about your house of cards
And I'll do mine
>>
>>17904243
Go to sleep silly its half past 3
I love you
>>
Hi t,
Your last letter made me sad but who cares.
I'm just bad at being a person. I'm sorry I'm so young. Sorry I was a liar for a while. I'm so bad at coping.
I'm in a bad place right now.
Please talk to me soon. And it will be platonic.
I wish I hadn't ever indulged in you.
L
>>
>>17904293
Love you too.
>>
I wish someone would give me their old wow account :(
>>
Dear G,
So bored. I've lost all motivation to succeed at anything. I'm sober now, got my life together, and it still feels empty as fuck. Friends and family are shallow, new people are generally mentally handicapped. I want to get back into the dating world but this is the tinder age of no romance. Rivals are whores and money means nothing when I can get better shit at the drug store. I'm so disappointed. So here's to another wasted night of getting shit faced with my ex again. May the world keep rotting without you. I miss your genuine soul.
>>
>>17904127
You truly know no bounds to the awfulness that you are. Remember when I suddenly texted you after 4 months of zero contact to honor my word that I'd return what was yours if I found it? I did find it. And when I made plans to send it back, you and your cucked boyfriend played your stupid fucking games. It wasn't even a week when I thought maybe all we needed was a small break did he jump back into the picture like always. You lied. Again.

Remember how stressed I'd get when he'd suddenly show up in my texts and emails with pictures of you and him? You'd tell me you weren't with him... until one day, you forgot to turn off your location services, and your phone put you right at his house? AFTER ONLY SPENDING A WEEK WITH ME AND GIVING ME A FUCKING SOB STORY ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE HE WAS TO YOU, AND THAT YOU SOUGHT ME OUT BECAUSE YOU WANTED SOMETHING BETTER BEFORE JUMPING SHIP! REMEMBER THAT? Probably not. But I do. I remember every day, wanting to die because I was too much of a pussy still in love with a succubus to realize what was going on. Remember when the stress got so bad, I started breaking out in shingles? I doubt it. My body looked like a giant scab degenerating into cancer because of you. I couldn't sleep without reliving nightmares of being trapped underground and having my skull caved in by shifting dirt and rock. You wouldn't remember that, though. You were too busy hiding your whore mouth under some fat piece of shit's cock while telling me how all you wanted with me is a family and a home of our own.

Despite all of my anger and torment, the pain has dulled a lot since I started opening up about it. Because of you, I hid myself away from friends and family so I didn't face the shame that was this relationship, but not so much, now. Sure, I'm still a fucking hermit, but you're not here or on my computer screen or phone.

I don't know if I'll truly be over you, but fuck you. I hope you find peace, and die happy.
2/2
>>
>>17904296
You have an idealized version of me in your head. Talking to me wont help a thing.
>>
i dont think i have a letter to write to anyone. i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. both, i guess.
>>
>>17903900
Great advice. I wish I followed it.

I texted my ex with something so entirely trivial (which was ignored) that I'm too embarrassed to say anything else on top of it. I just have to accept that my last piece of contact is utterly laughable. It's not a good feeling, but then if I poured out all my emotions instead and still got ignored the then maybe I'd feel worse. Who knows.
>>
>>17904546
Similar happened to me anon...Except I poured out my heart to him only to be ignored. I got the courage to make one more attempt, by saying something trivial. And now he's completely disappeared.
>>
Hey Melissa,

I love you. E doesn't want to be with you. He hasn't for almost a year. He's been interested in other girls. He's not willing to break it off with you. I wish you could see.

I only have a few months to get you. I don't want to let you leave without at least trying. I don't know why I want you so bad, but I don't want to let you go, and I don't even have you.

I might try something soon. I'll probably chicken out. I wish I could just do it, but I'm so scared of messing this up.

I love you.

-Clay
>>
Almost everyday I dream about you opening your heart up to me, telling what worries you. Sure it won't happen soon, though I'd appreciate to know what's on your head. Sorry if I've seemed a bit upset lately, I was wondering if it all still make sense for us. I bought you a christmas gift, nothing "special", I'd say, but at first I thought it'd be cute. It's something you really seem to like. I don't know. But now I think I won't be able to deliver. I'm sorry. I like you and don't wanna rush or screw anything up.
>>
I just want to fuck your brains out. I'm sick of this beta lifestyle where the most I can ask is if you want to play a game.
>>
>tfw dying
Feels Goodman
>>
>>17901175

Was this recently or a while back?

...lol
>>
Dear Sam,

I hope you had a good Christmas and that you continue to have nice things. I kept the phone with all the screenshots of our convos so I could pretend we are still friends. I'll probably keep mulling over you my whole life, but that's ok. I hope you stay happy, if you are happy, and if not, I hope you become happy.

I miss you.
>>
Mom,

To this day, I still don't know if you give a shit. You left me broken, used, addicted. I needed you goddammit. You were all I could turn to at the time.

Yet, despite all of that, despite how you left me alone. I fucking did it, I made something of myself. Dad would have been proud.

Fuck you,
your fucking spawn.
>>
this is going to end poorly and we're both aware of it. we both know whats going to happen in the end and neither of us are stopping it, because I think we both want it to actually happen. I just hope it doesn't take too long.
>>
>>17902912
Initials?
>>
Daddy!!!!! *insert stickies and doodles of unicorns, flowers, pandas, hearts, jellies, singing satellites, and stars here*

I think about you a lot but I-I guess I always did that....cheesy petes.

Sorry for being clingy and emotionally unstable, for my crippling autism and depression, too... You've told me a handful of times you're not ready for a grilfriend or a waifu *rolls eyes* but I always tried to fill that roll anyway. Idk why I even did that, other than the fact I'm your whole world and you should be grateful (reference to that note I wrote for you months ago where I attempted to draw a globe but earth turned out looking like someone with an extra chromosome drew it haha. counted your marcos under it, too. I-It was your second day of uni. if I remember correctly.)

With my self discovery time I've picked up a few red pills and let's just say I noticed I do "the stupid things" all the time...and i know, I know, it stresses you out. Like, I know this entire post would be cancerous to you. But I am a child. This helps me to feel good when you're so busy.

I wanted to close this novel and masterpiece written by a madwoman with: my heart remains loyal to you. I hope that I can take a proper selfie with your mom instead of her snapping an uggo pic of me...(I regret that a lot btw, not asking to take a selfie with her because I REALLY, REALLY wanted to but I'm shy). And, and, and I don't care what others say: Daddy's always right and he does best for his special gril. That I-I don't want to replace you anytime soon, either... but I think you know that it takes lots for my loyalty bond to waiver, and that must be hard on you.

"By the sea, you and me. Making protein shakes and smoothies."

One day.

Princess girl
>>
Don't let your insecurities get the best of you baby. Don't let any false messages detour you.

I love you with all my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We will have problems, we will surely have problems... but I will do everything I can to be loving, understanding, patient, and never judge you for anything. You're my love. You're the one person in the world that can do no harm, no pain, nothing to push me away.

I love you.
The White Cat
>>
>>17905003
What did you do, anon
>>
>>17905266
Cool you dumb chink cunt go die for being so fucking ugly you have to hide on the internet and wail about being a pheasant.
>>
You've more or less told me I don't mean anything to you;
And yet
And yet
And yet
>>
You haunt me daily. The ghosts of the past always creep into my thoughts. I stupidly day dream of you surprising me with moving here and getting to finally touch eachothers flesh. I know its hopeless since you told me to leave you be. I can still dream though
S.
>>
Out of topic.

Look all these letters. Actually, look at this whole fucking board. It's safe to say westerners constitute 70% of this place. Everyone is so fucking depressed, self loathing, insecure. Why? Is this what the common, early 20s person is like in this century?
>>
Why the fuck did you leave that shit on my doorstep last night? We haven't even talked to you in more than a year, we aren't even friends. If someone doesn't respond to your text maybe you should take a hint that we don't want to see you. It's fucking weird, opening the door at night and no one is there, just a bottle of shitty wine and soggy Christmas cookies. Thanks for more trash to throw away, like Christmas didn't give me enough
>>
GJ
You are cancer to my relationship and I intend to be fully rid of you within a year. Thanks for being such an obsessive psycho, youre making it real easy haha so long ya ugly fucking doormat
M
>>
>>17902519
She started taking pills to study trough college, no recreational drugs or to numb the pain.
The pills made her numb and cold, and I didn't knew about it until a year later after we break up.
>>
>>17905804
/adv/ is hardly a representative sample of the general populace. Depressed, self-loading, insecure people are bound to flock here in large numbers.
>>
Are they visiting you today? Are you feeling ok? Hopeful? Happy?

The world is a dull blank without you. I ordered a new sim card for my phone so I will be able to talk to you without interference.
>>
>>17905973
Ugh. Can't delete my post for some reason. That was supposed to say self-loathing
>>
>>17905975
what
>>
>>17905462
You sound like one bitter bitch. What's your problem, exactly? You've been doing this for... MONTHS now.

honkhonk
>>
>>17905266
I was like... "T-This you darlin'?"

Then I saw that last bit.

That's dirrttyyyyy. Naughty. Kinky.
That better be for me >:|
This better be you.
<#
>>
Its been a long time. Too long.

Not a day has passed I haven't thought of you. I know you probably don't think about me and thats ok. I just wish there was some way it could happen. You know, us. Again.

Love ya
>>
>>17906127
My initials are JJ

I doubt you're who I wrote the letter for
>>
>>17904127
Jesus Christ I hope a certain person doesn't see this and think it's me
>>
Hey, it's me again.

We're packed and ready to leave. Somehow, for some reason my heart is telling me to stay beside you but underneath you. I'm trying to hold everything together and inside so my surroundings don't crash down around me. I feel safe on this board, I know you never come here.

I can't stop thinking about you. At this point I really, sincerely have no idea what's wrong with me. All I can do is wait for you by the sea and hope our bond never breaks which I hope it never does.

My mom told me she would send me money to stay with you, that she would take my cats and my stuff if there was a way to make it work. It's okay, don't winge. I told her there was no place for me in your heart right now. Every crevasse has been occupied one way or another.

I will never forget you. Please don't forget me, too. I loved you so much. Sorry for gushing.

Love,
Panda
>>
>>17904870
Do you happen to live in illinois?
>>
Dear, S
Have fun tomorrow. I wish you a good year and your luck to be better than mine. Stay beautiful and take care.
>>
>>17893826
fuck you you fucking cunt
fuck you all
is it so unmanly to expect some attachement
like all these months was just nothing?
you fucking careless cunt then fuck you and i hope youll rot in your own shit you faggot because thats what you and everyone else deserves on this fucking earth

yeah bro , bro my ass
you and the rest of you can hang yourselves
>>
>>17906279
Don't worry honey, I know we don't despise eachother. You could just write to me instead of keeping me guessing though.
>>
>>17906585
Easy now, that's alot of steam.
>>
>>17906585
What did OP ever do to you
>>
Dear whoever,

I work to live and I live to work. Slavery, hate office jobs but can't get out of the cycle.

What is the point of all this? Happy when I'm drunk and socializing, at expense of my liver
. Bored to hell when I'm stuck at home all day.

Too late to re-educate and choose another path. Frankly I should have children already.
>>
You're going to overdose on the kisses I'm going to give you. Millions, billions, even. One for every star in the night sky.

I'm going to shave tonight. Baby smooth. So smooth. The best kind of smooth.

baaaaaaaaabbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
Malcolm McDowell is going to die in 2017.
>>
Hey PT

I honestly truly wonder what you think of this weird little shit who rambles a lot around you. That's a weird thing to think about right? I mean we talk often, play vidya, and ocassionally we do all that other work stuff, but the moment there's an opportunity for us to bond like normal people I get tongue-tied and my mind goes into a blank outside those forementioned topics, or alternatively I start rambling like there's no tomorrow and get anxious as all hell because I fear I'm boring you or I'm not interesting enough to hang around you while we have these other two dorks who are far more easygoing around.

L pointed out to me that wednesday I started rambling while you were muted, and it made me feel awful. L's hella good at being an entertainer, as much as he hates people, and I've always been a bit envious of your dynamics together - wish it came as naturally to me as it does to him. But hey, I'm rambling even on a letter that I highly doubt you'll ever read, so there's that too!

social anxiety a shit
>>
File: IMG_2110.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.gif
1MB, 332x332px
A,

I'm happy that you had the balls to admit that you sometimes have strange feelings towards me, at 5 am hehe. I don't think I've been able to do that myself. It was the first time someone has said they have felt that way about me, or at least has some of those feelings. I know how it feels, like some days you're like "wow they're cute" and other days you just see them as a friend. When you said the feelings were obviously not reciprocated, that wasn't true and its a good thing I said that. I admitted to you, at that time and an hour ago, that i go through the same thing with you. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be you, and other times its our normal sibling-like friendship. Like i see you like an older brother I never had, but sometimes I have feelings for you. I... I can't do online dating. I'm trying to be like mean or anything, but I just can't do it online and... I'm afraid of what happens if we break up, I dont ever want to lose you. And despite your protests of you thinking you aren't deserving of respect, I respect you a lot, and I care. You are a good person, and what happened in the past is done, we fixed it, please don't feel bad about that anymore. I forgave you, and I want you to be happy. You mean a lot to me.

-M
>>
The feeling of despair and sorrow for you has finally quiet down, I thank God for that, it was truly a soul crushing experience. But that doesn't mean I'm over you. I still think about you and I hope we'll meet again in the future.

- Your strange orbiter from the past.
>>
>>17906328
Nope

Damn did I get excited when I got a response though

oh well
>>
The heck were you doing the last 4 days? You got me worried.
>>
Bf,
I wish you'd talk to me :(
-Gf
>>
Amber

I just wanted to say I really liked talking to you and I'm sad that you no longer wish to talk with me. I'll miss you and If I did something wrong I'm sorry. : ( I wish you the best.
>>
>>17906865
Not to talk out of turn but it was Christmas so maybe she was busy with family obligations.
Maybe she was off sucking 1000 dicks as well but maybe she was sucking her muscular hoy cousin off and not some random dude :) if that makes you feel any better.
>>
I miss my muse.

:(
>>
I wish you were still here...
>>
Dear 14 year old me
Just take her to your house and stick it in lol Dont wanna be called a faggot and develop a complex about it ruining your ability to make relationship s the rest of your life do ya? Faggot.
>>
>>17907068
who?
>>
>>17907128
My best friend, died two days ago
>>
>>17907131
Aw I'm sorry anon. I can't even imagine how that would feel. Especially right now during the holidays.

Was it sudden or did you have a chance to say goodbye?
>>
I made some mistakes. Not bad mistakes, just growing pained mistakes. I was dumb, you were dumb. I wish I could go back in time and give myself another chance to do some different things. I loved you back then. Deep down inside I still love you. You probably don't even think about me ever, and probably try not to think about me, and I understand. I just wish it could have worked out is all.
>>
>>17907164
Thank you. His heart stopped, didn't have a chance to say goodbye.. His health was perfect, he never complained about anything, which is why it was such a shock to everyone. I didn't believe it myself until I saw his body.

And he was only 19... Fuck.

Cherish what you have, anon. They can be gone in a flash when you least expect it. Words can't describe how that feels.

Happy new year.
>>
>>17903997
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
had a very good laugh

dear midget,
please ask
wcom to stop posting on here it's creepying out/pissing off some of the users
>>
I watched those messages you sent to me on skype again. The love messages you recorded for me to make me feel better.

I always loved the sound of your voice, your accent... just so beautiful, classy, and soothing. You are an amazing speaker. You're so beautiful. How do you think I would have ever cheat on such an amazing woman? How could you possibly not believe me when I said I loved you? I don't care if this is unhealthy but you were my everything, my world. Everything had so much more meaning when I got to share it with you. I feel incomplete, meaningless without you. I have no desires to talk to anyone else because why would I? No one compared to you.

We share a bond, a connection that will never be matched by any other. Our art was one and the same. Art is who we are, therefore... we were one and the same.

I love you. I wanted you to be my wife. To share my bed and name.

I'll be waiting for you. What else am I to do? No one can fill the hole left in my heart... only you.

Always you.
-The beast
>>
>>17907182
You sound mad anon. Those anons surely have to have something better to do than getting "pissed off" by someone posting on a chinese image board.
>>
>>17901725
Is this a letter to me from an alternate dimension?
>>
>>17907098
Dear 14 year old you

It's alright to feel like you are not ready or not to know what to do.
Romantic films tell you about courting and how men should behave when they love someone. Porn tells you something different. But lets be honest, you have more experience with porn than romance. You think if you just fuck her, the rest will follow. Or it won't, cause romance is not important. Either way, you are not sure how you measure up to the men from either films. You don't think relationships and sexuality are something you will learn and keep improving, you think now is the time you find out what was already hidden in you.
And that is scary.
Don't listen to the older you who tells you its up to you to kickstart things. It's not. You are a child. Even if you have more contact with girls than at a later age, you don't know this yet. You have everything ahead of you and you shouldn't feel pressured to grow up. This is your childhood, the happiest and most innocent time of your life.

Dear current you
You would not have gained anything from getting laid at 14. High expectations, no experience or knowledge, possibly semi-pubescent dick. It would have been a let down. Don't worry if you are a virgin, as a girl I think it's cute. Would make me more secure with you if I don't think I'm being compared to someone else.
Stop blaming yourself and thinking "what if"
Happy new year anon, its gonna be a good one
>>
>>17907193
Not mad, amused though, everyone has a mixed of emotions when reading the rant of that poster, who posts their amusing, strange, creepy posts. It irritates, amuses, bewilders a lot of users-may be they could tone it done a bit.
>>
>>17907173
I know exactly how you feel. I had an amazing opportunity with the man of my dreams and fucked it up by being jealous and possessive. Where he needed space, I was needy. I'm embarrassed how badly I fucked up. At this stage I think we'll never see each other again, even though I love him more than he knows and think about him all the time. Such is life I guess, you truely don't know what you've got til it's gone. Happy new year anon
>>
>>17907230
Have you tried, I don't know... talking to him? In person?
>>
>>17905330
But we barely know each other
>>
>>17907230
A happy new year to you as well. I hope things get better for you.

>>17907241
Not her, but she basically described my exact situation. And I did try talking to her and explaining my position a long time ago, but she kind of shrugged it off and let me down easy. Once the damage is done, it's hard to repair, sometimes impossible.

Unfortunately some of the best life lessons are the toughest to learn, and have consequences that you just have to learn to deal with.
>>
If you're going to take a shot at insulting me when I'm not even home, and expect it to be ignored when I am made aware of it when I get back, then I think it's time you get a reminder of how much I dislike you as a New Year's gift. As an instruction to stay the fuck out of my business for 2017, too
>>
>>17907255
We've known each other for nearly 2 years. We have only spent 2 months together in person but we talked literally ALL DAY for that entire time. We know each other intimately. I know you so much more than you think I do. I know your lies, your secrets, the person you THOUGHT you were hiding from me. You might say "You don't love me." because you THINK that the person you truly are was being hidden but come on. You know well enough that I saw right through your veil.

I wasn't lying about who I was. I was honest. I was good. I am honest. I am good.

Please stop listening to the others. They are cheaters, liars, manipulators, & cowards. Not a single one of them would say any of the things they have to my face. They sneak around, create fake accounts, harass me, feed you bullshit to use against me. They do it not because they are your friends but because they need me out of the picture to get to you. I know this is why you would postpone my arrival. That you would get extremely upset out of nowhere about some random topic. For fuck's sake, one day you would be telling me how hot it was if a guy fought another guy for staring at his GF and then the next day you tell me you were scared I would hit you. Rape you. That I was violent.

Despite knowing I'm the most gentle, loving, caring man you have ever met. It was very clear that someone was slowly manipulating you. Turning you against me. Someone... that you SHOULDN'T have been talking to. This shit is still going on. You know how easily influenced you are. You have admitted it to me many times.

I know you better than you think I do.

That is why I love you. That is why I fell in love with you. I would have been with you in October if it weren't for the shittrash people you call "friends". I'm honest, I'm loyal, I'm loving, romantic, passionate, and a good man. You surrounded yourself with cheaters, liars, disloyal sociopaths and they have been ruining your life with their "advice".

I love you. I trust you.
>>
>>17907299
>>17907255
You see that shit? We BOTH got doubleess. Fucking made for one another black cat.

No one will ever convince me that we are anything but made for one another. You are my love, my muse. I need you in my life. I need you here for new years. I know you're here already... so why not just come to me? What is stopping you?

We have SO much more to learn about one another and that makes me very excited. We have so much to explore. We have the ability to help one another when we need it. To improve ourselves, together.

Don't be afraid. Have no fear. I will never judge you. I am exactly the man I presented to you. I'm broken. I'm tired. I'm a fantastic wreck.

I love you.
I miss you.
I trust you.
I am your white cat.
>>
>>17907338
You sound like a crazy person. Maybe your intentions are good, maybe you're normal, but you need to tone it down, buddy.
>>
Who's Jasmine?
>>
.siht rehpiced ot hguone bmud saw ohw nosreP reeD
?od ot retteb gnihton evah ylsuoires uoy oD
?siht gnidaer llits ylsuoires uoy erA
?tsop llort a si siht taht gnitteg ton uoy era woH

?stsop citpyrc rof gnikool nahc4 no emit ruoy lla dneps tsuj uoy oD
?uoy htiw gnorw si tahW
.sgniht rehto noillima rO .recnac gniruc eb yllaretil dluoc uoY
.das tsuj sti won tub tsrif ta suoremuh saw siht kooL .siht gnidaer llits ruoy dog hO
.revetahW
>>
File: 31MRgX-9uRL.jpg (15KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
31MRgX-9uRL.jpg
15KB, 300x295px
>>17907373
Dear Person who was dumb enough to decipher this.
Do you seriously have nothing better to do?
Are you seriously still reading this?
How are you not getting that this is a troll post?
Do you just spend all your time on 4chan looking for cryptic posts?
What is wrong with you?
You could literally be curing cancer. Or a million other things.
Oh god *you're still reading this. Look this was humorous at first but now it's just sad.
Whatever.
>>
>>17907346
Christ are you faggots STILL that butthurt over me? Do you seriously think you're going to convince her otherwise? She knows you're all pathetic. And you're not anything to me other than mildly annoying. No matter how hard you try... you won't get me to snap.

>>17907373
Didn't have to try hard at all to read this.

>>17907357
A great artist.
>>
Look, you're kinda cute and everything but the truth is this is only ever going to be just sex. I'm not going to date you, I don't really want you to meet my friends and family and I sure as hell don't want to meet yours. I'm happy to keep having sex with you because you're a great fuck, but the truth is I often have to not look at you because you aren't that hot. My ex was a near 9/10, and I just can't downgrade. I'm sorry.
>>
K,

You are an unbearable lying skank. I actually wish 1/5 of what has happened to me in the past 2 years happens to you. You wouldn't be able to take it.
>>
Hey man,

I left my sweater at your house and asked you to bring it to me next time you came over but you never did. When i went back to your house it was gone. Give me my fucking sweater.
>>
>>17907404
Have you told her that irl?
>>
>>17907404
Your ex had fucked up teeth
>>
T,

This is one of those classic cliche "I like you but I'll never tell you in person" posts. You are a good natured wholesome human being that I hold in high regard, not to mention extremely cute, funny, and you have an infectious laugh.

After we talked drunkenly for what seems like an eternity on Christmas, you confided in me your heartache of not being able to get over a guy, a mutual friend of ours. I told you to make it a great year and to sack up and tell him how you feel.

I don't exactly know why but it got me thinking a lot about you. I know you don't think of me the same way, and I don't want to ruin what we have, so I will just sit here and not say anything unless you need me until these feelings pass. It wouldn't be fair for me to take advantage of your situation.

I'm rooting for you, and I hope you take my advice of making a great 2017 to heart.
>>
>>17907559
That's not even that crazy. Why not tell her that?
>>
I'm a fuckup and I'm angry about the consequences.

This year I decided that it would be more fun to just drink a shitton instead of dealing with the stress and anxiety work gives me. This had some bad results, so now you have made Rules for me. No drinking on my own. No drinking on work nights. Are these rules necessary? Maybe. Do they keep me in line? Yes. Do they make me super fucking resentful? Holy shit yes. The rules make me feel like a child, like instead of being your partner I'm just one more person in your life you need to look after.

It's really tempting to shift some of the blame to you. I tried to talk about my problems, all you hear are things you need to fix. You don't have to fix my life. Just hug me and acknowledge that what I'm doing must be incredibly hard and stressful. I'm working very hard to not blame you for this because the truth is I made all these shit drinking choices on my own. I fucked up a lot. I'm already trapped in a prison of self-loathing and disgust, so while I will follow your rules they only make me hate myself more.

I hate myself so much for how this year turned out. I'm sorry I'm garbage.
>>
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>17907574
I'd like to, but I'm just uncertain in the outcome. She is cool enough to not be bothered by it if I confess I'm sure, but it feels like I'm taking advantage of her feelings a bit. She put herself in a vulnerable spot and opened up to me, but I don't want to use those feelings to try to manipulate her into going out with me. Besides I don't even know what the deal is; it could be just a fleeting feeling.

I'll seriously consider it. I just don't want the backlash to fuck everything up
>>
>>17907767
>I don't want to use those feelings to try to manipulate her into going out with me.
I like you anon... not many men are like that. Most will use a fight or information given in confidence to split a couple apart. It's disgusting, it's not genuine, and manipulative as fuck. The relationship simply WILL NOT LAST if you did this. It has never worked for anyone. At most you'll have sex for a couple weeks and really fuck up her life. Just... don't. Ok?

I have seen it happen so many times and it makes me sick always.
>>
>>17907772
Thank you for validating what I shouldn't do. I'm struggling to either tell her how I feel with zero expectations ("I'm just telling you how I feel about you right now, you don't need to say anything I just want you to know..." etc), but I think this case is better left unopened.

When she confided in me, I told her to seek the guy out and admit her feelings so she could get closure either way; maybe he does too and they can get together, or maybe not and she can find the strength to move on after all the uncertainty. I think she's a great gal but I don't want to turn her happiness into my happiness, and if I was to act on the situation now, that's how I would feel. If anything I just want her to like me on her own terms, and for now I don't see that happening.
>>
I...I like you but but I cant see or tell if you like me back in same way. Problem is time is runing out soon will have to go out seprate way and my biggest fear is that I never got the chance to ask you...
>>
This threads are very important for me.

Time has passed since i "wrote" you a letter, i was apologizing with you because i thought you were afraid of me, but today i saw you once again (in the same place meanwhile we were walking by coincidence) and i discovered that you aren't frightened, you are delighted with my existence because my existence and my love for you makes you a bigger person, or not person, person is a word too small to describe such a delighting being like you, my attitude is pretty obvious and trough this 3 years (almost 4) i have been in love of you, your face it's just perfect and that makes me feel sad because i don't look like you, I'm nervous when I'm close to you and you notice it, is pretty great that you didn't taked it anymore in a scary way and now do you use this feeling of me to make you feel superior, i mean, i don't really care if you are now a conceited mean woman if you are going to be far of me and if don't have to deal with you, I'm just delighted how our destinies were crossed by each other's lifes and now your life changed completely (by your perception of yourself) because of me, and now how i have this revelation in front of me that you involuntarily helped me to find, i always use you as a symbol and I'm used to imagine yourself when i imagine how i want to look, i mean, i don't want to be you, i don't want your life, it's just that beauty that accompanies your figure that inspired me to apply to myself in the future, we both inspired each other, and yes yes in a way i maybe must be sad of the smugly way you slided your hand by your hair when you saw me but I'm so happy that now you are conscious of your real powers.

Always when i read this letters i use to got a bit scared of my thoughts but it always calm me my rule, i never could hurt you.
>>
>>17894396
You can still turn it around, dude! Life is long.
>>
I had no friends and was so lonely. I never had the courage to have a conversation with anyone. So I started looking for friends online. Thats when you came around and showed me love. You were so nice to me. You spent so much time talking to me on skype. I became a lonely girl with an amazing boyfriend. Then you left me without a word. Now I am just a lonely girl who is not loved. I feel like I poured out my heart to you and it was taken advantage of. I still love you and wish you would come back but I do not think I can trust anyone ever again..
>>
>>17907848
Call her. Call her tomorrow or something.

Don't be a fool.
>>
>>17907404
You are not that hot either.
>>
You're giving me a lot of anxiety about tomorrow, liiiiike are we still together? Are you going to tell me that we need a break? Are you still mad at me? I really don't think you would be talking to me if you're still mad, you're my best friend and I know I'm yours.
I was thinking about proposing to you when we leave for our vacation but now I really don't know what to think. This whole thing feels like a huge knot in my stomach
>>
I hate my olive eyes...I wish they were blue :'(
>>
>>17908093
>I hate my olive eyes...I wish they were blue :'(

Your eyes are beautiful!
>>
I can't believe I'm ditching my best friends to spend new years at your party.
This better be worth it in the end. Or I'll never forgive myself for putting a girl before them.
>>
You play your music too loud. Your house is too far away. I definitely should not be able to hear it.

I kinda wish you'd just fucking die. Like I wont kill you or celebrate your death but I'll be relieved if it happens because I wont have to put up with this stupid shit anymore. I try to be considerate. Well it IS the weekend. Well it IS a holiday. But you do this in the middle of the fucking week all year long.

You didn't realize how loud it was? Thats bullshit. You'd have to be almost completely fucking deaf. If you are you need to get some fucking headphones or something. How the fuck can you listen to at this volume for fucking hours? Why do you not stop and think "Hey it's 11 o clock at night and just maybe I shouldn't turn my bass all the way up for five or more fucking hours!"? How the fuck am I the only person in the neighborhood who seems to hear this? How the fuck does your wife put up with this? Does she wear earplugs to bed?
>>
>>17908102
How can you say that, you don't even know what they look like?

>>17908093
Why do you want blue eyes anyways?
>>
E.
I can tell you aren't interested in being friends anymore. you don't tell me about the things you do until i find out from another source. You didn't tell me that you started dating someone and it was "because i just didn't want to tell you." getting a boyfriend is great and you should tell everyone!!! But you didn't tell me.. Now you don't ever talk to me anymore.

Have fun with your boyfriend but when that relationship dies out, don't expect me to comfort you..

- J
>>
>>17904960
Initials?
>>
to myself.

well i lost pretty much all my friends this year.. a good bit of them are becoming druggies and the rest have ditched me for other people. Now it's just me and my computer. Is it because i'm an introvert? i feel as if i'm a ghost in the school hallways. They know i'm there but they act like i'm not. if this is what is to come in the future i might as well end it all now. i'm sure you'll all claim to be my friend at my funeral then..
>>
I wonder if you just would rather be at a party for new years rather than at a classy restaurant, dressed all fancy with me. You had a good time that night, right? It was the only new years I remember... the only one worth remembering.

I'm so boring, I know. That's what she said seven years ago. That's what the other said two years ago.
>>
>>17907176
That one was rough, anon. I'm sorry for your loss. I know a stranger on the internet saying something isn't going to help you, but I'm sorry.
>>
>>17893826
Hey,

I know tonight must have been confusing to you. We've known eachother for seven years and you've always known me as a flirt. To see me so unsexualized tonight must have sent off the wrong message.

Yeah I've turned into an autist these days. Between episodes of self-hatred I can crack a joke or be charming but I miss hints and tonight you must have sent like twenty.

Finally I meet a girl with self respect again, after the last one slid down the drain into a life of debauchery. It's unfortunate that, as we talked about both wanting tons of kids and you telling me I really needed to pass on my good genes, that I kept an emotional distance and sat in doubt throughout our date. When you sat on the bank of the reflecting pool after we left the coffee shop for the capitol, and patted the space next to you so I'd join, and I sat with an inch of space between us... I cringe just recalling it in my mind.

I feel bad for you too, because I'm a great guy. I just don't have my emotional shit together. I didn't tell you this, but they might start me on meds for the anxiety. I might have to practice again to be the smooth asshole I was back when you knew me in high school. Now all I've got is a big paycheck and an empty house.

If you give me a next time, or if I sack up and demand one, you'll meet the old me, I promise. I'll slam you against the wall and put my tongue down your throat like I was fifteen again. We won't have to play the games anymore, and we can get on to real interactions instead of just dancing around one another hoping for the other to make the first move.
>>
C

why?

after what seemed like months of talking every day, why did you just disappear?

i liked you so much, i was always too nervous to tell you, but i thought you were amazing. you were funny and smart and i genuinely enjoyed spending time with you and we had so much in common.

so why the fuck did you leave like that? was it something i said, something i did? did you find someone better? it's ok if you did, i understand, whatever.

and what the fuck was up with messaging me on halloween? i hadn't heard from you in months and you just decided to come back into my life and i'm still so confused.

whatever. i'm over it, i guess i just want to know why we stopped talking so suddenly.i really did enjoy hanging out and seshing with you.

J
>>
I feel like I would rather die than ever have you see me crying. You would get so upset that I wouldn't call you when I was depressed. When I was feeling like I wanted to end it all. You said that I wouldn't let you help me.

I don't know why. I have cried in front of other people before, past relationships but with you I just feel so weak. So pathetic. I'm so afraid of what you think about me. I'm afraid to show even the slightest sign of weakness even though I know I do all the time anyways. I know I would just hurt you, make you feel like you weren't good enough to make me happy if you were to see me cry. Or think less of me. I love you. I'm so sorry for being so broken, so mean and hateful. I'm sorry.

I want to be happy. I want you to be happy. I miss you.
>>
Dear Liz

You know I'm sorry. I feel kind of empty or broken, like the drugs have slowly taken away my personality and fun nature that I had just a few years ago.
I am spending more and more time alone, which is nice sometimes and other times I just feel inexplicably sad.
I feel like the dexi's and stuff have damaged you as well, but I don't think beyond repair for a minute. I think I might have overdone it unfortunately. At least I'm clean now.
I don't really know where to go from here. I guess I'll try and make a ton of money so I can live comfortably and enjoy my hobbies, maybe I'll meet someone one day. Seems so strange that I went from being stud one minute, into our relationship, then coming out of the relationship even though 3 years later it feels like where did my lifeblood and personality go?
I feel like suddenly I have nothing. 31 and basically starting over.

At least I can make the right choices this time.

I miss you, take care of yourself.
>>
Dear Melissa,

Here i am again. I don't really know what to do at this point. I want you more than anything, but I don't know how to approach you. You seem perfect. From people close to you, we seem perfect. We can make it work, we just have to start. I don't know exactly what to do. I don't know how to get it going. i don't know you yet, and I don't want to push this is the wrong direction and end up screwing things totally up in the long run.

I talked with J about you. He helped ease my mind a little. i'm a little more relaxed about entering this now.

I'm ready to invest every ounce of energy, spend every second, devote and invest myself entirely into this. I'm ready to do it all. I'm ready for it. I know how loyal you are. I know you'd stick through everything. I want this desperately to happen.

I'm going to go for it soon. I need a push. I need to grow some balls. I need something to make me make the first moves and get this going, otherwise I'm scared that I'll put it off till the end. I'm scared that I'll end up doing subtle things for the next year, and then when you have to go away, I wouldn't be with you.

i'm sorry for what I've done. i'm sorry that I act like a beta and can't hold a conversation worth a shit. I just need to do it, but I struggle with being able to make myself. I need to get there or I'm going to lose you. I need to do this.

I love you, and I hope I can hear you tell me that soon.

-Clay
>>
>>17908222
>i don't know you yet
>I love you,
Uhhhhhhh
>>
>>17908252
im bad at words

i know her

im not dating her

i know her as a friend
>>
Dear JJ,

I don't know why I'm writing this. It's not gonna change anything. Hell, if by any chance you do read this. You'd probably get even more mad at me.

I don't know how I'm gonna deal with this. It hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm already miserable. I keep thinking about the little things. How you'd go 'mhm das purty good' when I'd do a stupid dance or whatever. How you'd hold me asking me to stay longer. Or when you'd hold my hand while you'd drive.

It's hard right now. Cause I keep thinking about all the things I'm gonna miss about you. It makes me realize how stupid I am for saying that I wanted to break up. Because I don't. Of course I don't. I love you. I've always loved you.

But I'm sick. And it keeps making my life miserable. To the point where it distorts my view, and makes me think of the people around me different.

Its not fair for you. To have a gf who keeps thinking that her bf doesn't love her. I ruin too many things for you. And it always weighs in the back of my head.

I'll never love another person as much as I love you. I don't even want to try. I really miss you right now. I wish I could be with you.

I want you to be happy. I'm sorry if I messed things up forever. I just. I just ruin things sometimes. And I couldn't...I couldn't ruin another day with you. It felt too bad.

This doesn't feel much better. But hey. At least now you got a chance to move on and do much better than you ever could with me. Lolol

I don't know. It hurts when I think about how much I love you. I wish I was stronger. Strong enough to have the confidence to stay with the one I love.

Whatever happens in the future. And even if it's painful right now. I'm so glad I met you.

I love you.
>>
You know darlin, I don't know the context of that picture but I do remember a thread here that said "remember the 19th?" And I start thinking about all the things you said. How you wanted to see what our kids would look like. I think about how you are extremely insecure. Terrified of me leaving...

Then I remember that time you lost your mind about not getting on birth control. How you were literally begging me to not leave, to not abandon you or think less of you for not going to the doctor. It was so incredibly weird the way you acted then. August 30th.

Then there is that photo of you with a very white, blonde, couple months old baby. I forget the context of the photo, why you sent it to me but then I saw the date on the photo. The 19th.

I took another look at her and I see you in her face. Then... I think, did she have a child with her ex?" So I look up pictures of him and the little girl looks nothing like him.

Later, I see my mom and it hits me. "Holy shit that little girl looks a lot like..." I rushed to the bathroom mirror and I look at myself thinking "holy shit, no way" rush downstairs to look at family photos on the wall, photos of a baby me and again "holy shit"

Blonde, white as a ghost, my brow, my huge fat head, chin, a mix of our nose.

That little girl is either mine or someone gave birth to a little girl that has our features perfectly. If she was mine, holy shit I would be ecstatic. It would make the last couple of months make sense. The reason when I brought you up to my father in November, hee just got angry repeating "your stupid! You're stupid!"

Then the things your friend M told me.

This seems a bit farfetched but again.. Holy shit.

Then I think wait... did... was... was she the one that had leukemia? Is... did I have a child I didn't know about live and die? Is that why I received calls from the children's hospital...

Is that why you can't face me... talk to me? I'm tired. I'm stressed. I hope I see you tomorrow. Please....
>>
Dear parents,

I'm sorry for being a disappointment of a son. You've done everything to help me, and I appreciate that. However, my personality and indecisiveness mean, that I will probably never have a romantic relationship, get married, and have a family. I'm sorry the family line will end with me, and that you'll never have grandkids to dote on. I'm sorry for being too timid to ever bring this up around you.

Regards,

Your son
>>
>>17908349
Why can't you be with them now? Don't do the "I'm breaking up with you because I'm awful bullshit" don't make that decision for them. If you love then, and they love you, rather than be a lazy ass by pretending you're doing them a favor. You're basically saying "hey, I treat you like shit and I'm too lazy to put any effort into this relationship, too lazy to treat you with respect or love I'm going to run away from all my issues. Aren't I so generous?"

It's stupid. You're just scared they will leave you so you leave first. Stop being a moron. Tell them you love them, you trust them, and you will make an effort to be a good person. To make acts of love instead of empty words.
>>
>>17908413
What the hell. I'm already feeling shitty. Might as well go all out at this point.

I've been with this guy for 8 years. Eight years of him dealing with my bullshit and me dealing with his. I know him pretty damn well at this point.

What you said is true, I am scared of him leaving me. I'm just that type of person. That fear will never leave me. Maybe I didn't convey it right. It's not that I broke up with to do him any favors. I know I shouldn't assume things. But. Whenever I have an episode or a breakdown. Sometimes it's hard to get his support. Not always. but enough to make question.

This isn't the first time where I acted up. This isn't the first time we fought and had this conversation. But for whatever reason. I just couldn't let it be. I couldn't leave it alone, I had to have him deal with this with me. And well. He didn't want that and it backfired.

I said a lot of things I didn't mean because of my inability to reign myself in. That's what hurts. Knowing that my spiel costed me a lot of wonderful things. That my laspe in reasoning caused me to ruin a relationship that I adored.

This time, I think I did a lot of things that may never truly be fixed. Maybe it's just my fear talking, I don't know.

I told him that I loved him. That I didn't want to this, but I couldn't take another night with this kind of unresolved pressure. He couldn't give me that resolution. And so. Even though I love him more than I have ever loved anyone. I cut it off. And now I'm left with this pain that I don't know how to soothe.

Idk man. I want to go back and apologize. But deep down I worry if it'll really make a difference. If he'll actually forgive me, or if he'll always keep what I said in the back of his mind.

And that's why instead of texting, or calling him. I just decided to vent a little on the Internet. It's not a smart move on my part. But, hey. Maybe sometime in the future I can try and talk to him one more time.
>>
File: plath.jpg (9KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
plath.jpg
9KB, 191x263px
Emily,

It took me a long time to realize this, but every year, every winter specifically, I descend into a fit of helpless grief and misery. It is an odd thing, really. This is more of a pattern to me now, no longer 'the end of my life' - seeing this sadness in this way has kind of taken the eternity of it out, but I'm still feeling blue.

But being in this mood, I have started to think about you again. It's hilarious actually, because I haven't seen you in such a long time, and stories of your own descent into sexual debauchery have been flowing unfiltered through the proverbial grapevine with consistency - certainly not judging, but I doubt I ever passed through your head as any number of others passed through your body. And to be bitterly honest, I'm quite over you, at least in the outward sense. Your not cutting me cosmetically like you used to (recovery creeps up on you ;)

And yet I find myself thinking about you in a crushingly deep way. I think about all the things our lives could have been with each other in them - bliss and downfall, I wanted those experiences desperately.

Your tears, your fickleness, your secretiveness, wasn't enough to phase me. I still wanted to be your rag. Because I know people like you so fucking well. And that it just it, I think. That's why I can't truly get over you. Because it was never about just knowing you, about dipping a toe in. I wanted to experience you.

Vince from Pulp Fiction <-- funny and ironic huh?
>>
Dear John

I'm not sorry for telling you that I had feelings for you
I don't regret telling you that I like flirting with you
I don't regret feeling the way I do about you
I can't control how I feel, I can only suppress it.

I care about you and I want you to be happy.

I wish you well on your marriage

With love, Rose
>>
Dear J

I had a dream that you had written to me. And even in the dream I knew it couldn't be right. I stopped the dream myself. So, naturally, I just immediately had another dream. Exact same, except the messages were more casual. True, I liked this dream more. But I don't think my brain could process that the most unbelievable part of this was not the message, but the fact you had written.

Back when we were still talking, this kind of dream would shake me up and make me grab my phone. Didn't even bother checking this time.

I like the "here's what happened in the past" dreams so much better than the false hope ones.

I wish you could tell me if you're doing better and how its working out for you.

Please give me more songs if you can.

S
>>
K,
I wish you all the best for 2017 and onward.
M
>>
>>17908744
M,
I wish you could have been open and honest with me.
K
>>
I wish you loved me.
>>
I,
I'm sorry I keep getting drunk on 4chan. I hate being sober with this baggage. For you I'll try.
>>
>>17908737
>I like the "here's what happened in the past" dreams so much better than the false hope ones.
Sound like a Smiths lyrics.
But that's really sad
>>
Tfw no dear Breanna letters :(
>>
>>17908102
Do you mean it?
>>17908137
Blue eyes I feel are more desirable and less boring
>>
>>17909103
Dear breanna
Maybe your next year's resolution shoul be "be less of an attention whore"
Love, anon
>>
>>17909260
rude!
>>
For the first time in my life, I'm going to spend the new years eve alone. 3 hours counting. Sad really, but I guess I deserved it after how I have been mistreated my closest friends. All I want to say is that I'm truly sorry but they're all gone. Happy new year /adv/.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.