[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When a girl you haven't spoken to in years messages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1473767828649.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473767828649.png
4KB, 500x500px
>When a girl you haven't spoken to in years messages you out of the blue

Why? We live 200 miles apart, nothing ever really happened between us, and we hung out like once.

Why is she suddenly
>>
>>17799670
what did she say
>>
>>17799715
She said "hey".

I didn't recognize the number so I asked who it was, and she said it was "anonette". So I asked what was up and now she called me and is just chatting to me about random shit on the phone, while I'm typing this.

I'm so confused.
>>
>>17799721
probably wants your dick idk

if you are ever in the same area hit it
>>
>>17799670
You could easily just quickly tell her that you're a bit puzzled that she called, ask if there's any special reason. If she merely shrugs it off as 'lol don't now just thought I wanted to call', then there might be a significant chance that she wants your sausage.
>>
>>17799670
She got bored and wants attention so she texted hey to a handful of old numbers and your dumbass responded
>>
>>17799670
Do you find her attractive? Might as well see what happens.
>>
>>17799850
could be this, but we don't know you OP! you know your situation better - so according to your knowledge of who she is and her personality you can judge if she'd just bored and using you or actually specifically looked for you. Though I agree it does seem like she called you out of boredom, that reason makes more sense.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.