[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Whenever I talk to my gf there are a lot of awkward silences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Whenever I talk to my gf there are a lot of awkward silences because I don't know what to talk about. It's always "How is your day?" or "What did you eat today?"

How can I get good in knowing what to talk about?
>>
>>17799533
Do you have this problem with most people, or just your girlfriend?
>>
>>17799535
>>17799535
most people
>>
Holy shit, you described the thing that happens to me with most people, after some days i got not a single thing to say, i forget most things that happened in my life holy crap
>>
help
>>
File: 1478811855734.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478811855734.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
Conversation should just happen naturally if you can relate to the person you're talking to. It sounds like conversations are forced for you and your gf which isn't good.

For what it's worth, just take interest in whatever she tells you. Ask follow-up questions or build on the topic however you can.
>>
>>17799533
Stop cumming so often.

If I don't cum for three or four days, talking to women comes naturally. You don't even have to try.

Seriously, try it. It seems like you've lost "the magic."

She's your fucking gf, you should be able to communicate with her.
>>
>>17800404
This. Been pursuing a girl at work and I swear that not gaping has helped my social skills.
>>
>>17800641
>not gaping

wtf anon
>>
>>17800649
Fapping. Lmao. Spell check.
>>
>>17800660
when you gap does it hurt??

>>17799533
also sometimes small talk isn't a bad thing idk me and my gf talk about the dumbest shit for instance we had a whole conversation about how to properly make a sandwich by the time i realized wtf we were talking bout we had already been talking for more than an hour i guess what im trying to say is dont be so hung up on what the convos about just try to have some fun with it and itll come naturally
>>
ask your gf when are you guys going to get checked for autism?
>>
>>17799533
Nice dubs. Try slowly pushing a rusty fork into one of your eyeballs suddenly in front of your gf.
That'll spice things up.
>>
>>17799533
Say random goofy shit and politely slap her face.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.