[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: welppp.png (41KB, 936x380px) Image search: [Google]
welppp.png
41KB, 936x380px
What do
>>
backstory? i don't know if you guys are dating or if she is zoning you
>>
>>17799375
We're dating, and it's very passionate. We are (were?) utterly in love with eachother and so cutesy all the time. Then today she tells me she's getting bored and it's just something that happens, but she still loves me and wants to continue dating me.
>>
>>17799387
That just means the butterflies and "magic" are gone. Just continue on dating her and do something romantic every now and then. How old are you?
>>
File: 20161126_152542.png (345KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161126_152542.png
345KB, 1440x2560px
Kek my ex sent me a similar thing
>>
>>17799400
23 but I can be as sensitive and emotional as a 16 year old when it comes to this shit.
>>
>>17799387
Shes trying to get out. But she doesnt want to hurt your feelings. Classic way to do this is to prep "problems" beforehand in the relationship that couldnt be fixed. If she just dumped you shed feel guilty.
Basically ask her if she wants to leave the relationship. Tell her you dont want to be in a relationship with her if she doesnt want to be with you. Make sure to give the impression that youll still be friends and this is the cleanest chance for a break you are going to get.
Shes probably going to say
>I dont know
>I need some time to think
>Im sorry
Basically all which means she doesnt love you and is probably already sleeping with someone else.
>>
>>17799401
that just sounds like a breakup
>>
>>17799413
I thought yours was a break up. Don't mean to break your spirits but it sounds like the end is near for you.

My advice, don't panic. If you overdo the love stuff, it will make her be more distant
>>
>>17799422
not op but he mentioned she still wants to date. dating magic just disappears after awhile
>>
>>17799425
No she wants to break up. Just not crush OP
>>
>>17799425
>less excited

That's important, maybe they keep dating but I'm pretty sure that if she finds someone that gets her excited she'll cheat on him on the spot.
>>
>>17799427
eh i guess. not every woman is the same but i wouldn't know, only had 2 relationships
>>
shes setting u up for a fall, shes going to cheat on u and then say 'but i told u u dont excite me!!!'
>>
It means honeymoon period is over
>>
>>17799370
Dump her right now, without a second thought. I'm not kidding. She's not excited anymore because she feels like she can take you for granted. You got too comfortable too quickly, it's become too stable and predictable, and for most women there's no romance without a little bit of drama. If you don't shake things up and show her that you're worth a little more than that, this relationship is doomed anyway.

Text her this, word for word: "Look ___, I care about you and I've enjoyed our time together, but if that's the way you feel I think we should just break it off here. We're still young and we don't owe each other anything, and I deserve to be with someone who really WANTS to be with me. And you deserve to be with someone who excites you. No hard feelings, we're still cool."

Trust me on this. This will completely freak her out, and in a few days' time, she will be BEGGING you to take her back. And if she doesn't, then it's honestly for the best, and the message I gave you is the smoothest way to handle this breakup.
>>
>>17799401
Kek my ex said literally some of this stuff word for word when she was breaking up with me
Same shit about wanting me to be happy and that I'll be happy and it's a good thing
It's all bullshit
>>
>>17799508
fucking this.
>>
>>17799508
this OP, post results as well
>>
>>17799574
THIS
>>
>>17799401
Hope you're doing alright, man.
>>
File: dudn.png (8KB, 383x158px) Image search: [Google]
dudn.png
8KB, 383x158px
>>17799581
>>17799574
>>17799554
>>17799508

Here's the response. Thoughts?
>>
>>17799796

>>17799508 here. You're welcome.

Take her back and treat her right. But toy with her a bit first, lol. Invite her over and tell her she needs to prove it. Make her your slave for the night.

I'm not trying to troll you, most girls LOVE that shit and it sounds like you really need to spice things up and inject some excitement into this relationship. Be more dominant with her. Even if it doesn't come naturally to you at first, you'll learn when you see how well she responds.

Like I said before - for most women, there's no romance without a little drama. Remember that. I'm NOT saying you should be an asshole or mistreat her. I'm just saying you have to keep her on her toes. And if that sounds manipulative, you need to realize that's EXACTLY what she did to you with that first text message. Things were getting a little too boring, and she kept you on your toes.
>>
>>17799819
God, that sounds so wearisome.
>>
>>17799864
It can be, but if you love her it's worth it. Good relationships take constant effort, idk who told you otherwise. As soon as you feel "comfortable," it's starting to die
>>
>>17799539
I like to think it isn't. We talked on the phone afterwards. Initially it was just me holding back tears but by the end, we both were crying.

>>17799745
I have my ups and downs. I'd show you the whole message but it gets kinda personal. Basically broke up because of distance.

I told her to block me and said we'll talk again when I'm ready. Honestly just want her back, but for now I have to move on. Currently being very social. Picked up MMA (feels so good hitting things) and gonna go on a date with a girl from my organization tomorrow. I guess it will kinda help me see if my ex really was "the one" or not.
>>
>>17799874
I understand, but isn't there other ways to maintain the excitement without those little games?
>>
>>17799903
They're not really "games," though. She was getting bored, and she basically told OP that. That's good communication. Dominating your girlfriend isn't a "game," it's just good sex. If you let someone feel like they can take you for granted, it's boring for them. And if you feel like you can take your partner for granted, trust me, you'll get bored and understand.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.