[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant distinguish between dumb people just naturally annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wwwwwo.png (61KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wwwwwo.png
61KB, 1366x768px
I cant distinguish between dumb people just naturally annoying to me and people that are actually trying to push my buttons and test my boundaries.

Sometimes i feel like a dickhead and sometimes i actually believe i'm just that unlucky to cross my way with that many assholes through my day.

...what do
>>
>>17798219
That sounds like middleschool.

Are you in middleschool anon? If not, find new people or at the very least, don't make yourself the go-to for people that irritating.
>>
>>17798230
We'll thanks

I'm not un school, i'm just a loser
>>
>>17798237
The only reason I bring up middle school is because after that, and after highschool, you kinda learn to find your "people," as it were. The people who have similar interests, sense of humor, who aren't annoying. Don't put yourself in the line of sight of people you know you dislike, and instead do things and surround yourself with things that would attract the kind of people you'd want to have in your life.

For example, say you're really into film? Take a film class at community college.

Into tabletop games? There are game stores that host games and it's like a little social event.

If these people annoy you at work you'll have to tune them out intil you can get a new job
>>
There once was a plane that could not fit in a hanger, for the tail was too tall. A group of experts stood around, contemplating how they would have to change the door of the hanger to allow the tail to pass through. Structurally, that was incredibly difficult to do, and they could not find a reasonable way to do so. Then the janitor simply said, why not raise the nose of the plane to lower the tail, simply to get it in and out of the hanger. Naturally, the experts felt silly and the janitor was given a tiny reward despite saving the company a large amount of wonga,

If I were you, I'd stop believing in the idea that people are either clever or dumb. I'd instead look at the world and think that people have a wide range of different strengths and weaknesses, and that I might well be able to learn a great deal from them. Obviously one might be remarkably dumb in terms of engineering, but posses I wonderful visual disposition. So much so that they might be able to enlighten and entertain me.

Of course, every night and every morning, I go straight to the mirror and remind myself that I am the biggest idiot available- that's just common sense.
>>
>>17798247
>>17798251
I cant explain how much i appreciate you took the time to help a bit.
Thank you!
>>
>>17798219
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity,"

Very few people have the energy or interest in you to deliberately push your buttons.

On the other hand, you may well be oversensitive to ordinary and innocent encounters that you allow yourself to be riled by.

Cool out, and you may discover that there are suddenly fewer assholes in the world.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.