[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been talking to a woman who is older than me for months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I've been talking to a woman who is older than me for months and even had a long distance romantic relationship with her for a while until her bf found out about me, now she still talks to me but is much more distant.

She has still said she has never connected to someone more than me in her life and has told me she loves me and still misses me, it might be unhealthy for me to consider myself an option for her at this point but her relationship with her bf is bad enough that they sleep in separate beds, so I think I could still have a slim chance.

So my question, is it creepy that I have drawn a portrait of her because I can't stop thinking about her and needed something to stop me crying over her at night and is it a bad idea to show it her to prove my affection?

I love her.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17797575
Post the portrait
>>
Why doesn't she leave the boyfriend? Does he provide financial support? They aren't married and sleep in different beds.
>>
>>17797869

THIS

1 million times OP.

Do it.
>>
>>17797575
Just move on.
>>
Dont put yourself in potential danger. If you think her bf is going to be violent then i suggest you try to distance yourself and get the hell out of there.
Trust me i was in the EXACT SAME position you were.
Except she dated a ghetto negro.

If that man hasn't threatend to do anything yet and is still with her after figuring out hes like 50% probably a cuck and i say go for it and try to persuade her to come to you.
>>
>>17797575
Reality Check: What you have is a penpal it is fun to chat with and maybe even turn to for advice or comfort. You are not in love and neither is she. (You may be grateful for her company, you may just be lonely, you may be in love with the idea of being in love, but you are NOT in love. And certainly she is not.)

If you can handle having an online pal, keep it on that level. Do not try to make more of it.
>>
Nobody has told me whether this is creepy or not, just whether I should send it :s
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.